Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got all my fish/volatiles removed, no suspension. same email as the post before me. all my fish were from 5 minutes of fishing TH before it got hotfixed, the rest was water walking fishing tanaris > uldum.

[Fishing] Catch Cata fish/Volatile Water
    Forsak3n's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still have all my fish+leather, posted some people in /w. im on EU German server and only 3 days left ^_^ hopefully they wont remove it

kipto's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings ****,

Account Name: ***
    Realm: ***
    Character Name: **/**

During a recent investigation regarding exploitation, we discovered that one of your characters had received item(s) that had been obtained in exploitive activities regarding zones involved in the Cataclysm expansion. Unfortunately, the item(s) that originated from this exploitation have been removed at this time.

Our current policies regarding exploitive items or money apply to players who knowingly or unknowingly receive money or items from a player that had been committing exploitive activities. If the character in possession of these items was found to have assisted with perpetuating the exploitation, they may receive an account penalty up to and including account closure. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have been caused.

No ban, but items removed from alt & main
    Wonder if people had items deleted if they were in the mail, but not yet opened.

LeetHaxor's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kipto View Post
    Greetings ****,

Account Name: ***
    Realm: ***
    Character Name: **/**

During a recent investigation regarding exploitation, we discovered that one of your characters had received item(s) that had been obtained in exploitive activities regarding zones involved in the Cataclysm expansion. Unfortunately, the item(s) that originated from this exploitation have been removed at this time.

Our current policies regarding exploitive items or money apply to players who knowingly or unknowingly receive money or items from a player that had been committing exploitive activities. If the character in possession of these items was found to have assisted with perpetuating the exploitation, they may receive an account penalty up to and including account closure. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have been caused.

No ban, but items removed from alt & main
    Wonder if people had items deleted if they were in the mail, but not yet opened.
    I still have all mine, just mailed some to my main from my bank.

If a ban/item removal comes through our server I'll let you know if they're gone.

I also sent some gold with it, so I'm guessing they would take the gold out as well, but I'll just have to wait and see.
    Last edited by LeetHaxor; 12-04-2010 at 01:30 AM.

Chozobo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone knows if staying logged in your account 24/7 would prevent item removal? I do know that GMs require access to your account and need to log in it before doing anything. I've seen it happen many times, like when you make a ticket and GMs ask you to log out while they fix your problem. I have some items on a second account that is left open all the time and so far nothing has happened.

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Chozobo View Post
    Anyone knows if staying logged in your account 24/7 would prevent item removal? I do know that GMs require access to your account and need to log in it before doing anything. I've seen it happen many times, like when you make a ticket and GMs ask you to log out while they fix your problem. I have some items on a second account that is left open all the time and so far nothing has happened.
    Just logged off for about 15-20 mins, still no ban and I have all the items.

Maybe they'll do something during the restarts? Hopefully not though.

fibbb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone knows if staying logged in your account 24/7 would prevent item removal?
    not true they removed mine while i was online

edit: I got the same email as several others, items removed but no ban.

Fdasd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold fish on the 10,000 gold plus 20 stacks in the bank and no ban yet

ragnarrok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same experience with others. They are making a sweep on each and every single realm as we speak right now.
    All fishes and leathers were removed even when I was online but didn't get the banhammer.

What is interesting is that I actually saw my other toons went online and then went offline secs after. During that time /who did not return my characters. That was about the same time an email was sent notifying me possessing items that I should not have gotten.

Quite a scare, I thought I was being hacked.

Reload00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ragnarrok View Post
    I had the same experience with others. They are making a sweep on each and every single realm as we speak right now.
    All fishes and leathers were removed even when I was online but didn't get the banhammer.

What is interesting is that I actually saw my other toons went online and then went offline secs after. During that time /who did not return my characters. That was about the same time an email was sent notifying me possessing items that I should not have gotten.

Quite a scare, I thought I was being hacked.
    So this means that somehow you are able to log your other characters while being online on others. Hmm, someone figure out how

Also, woke up today to find my whole banktab of cata fish gone.

Anonie's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the same email as above. And just checked the bank, but ALOT of it is still there O_O.

They probably found the stuff that was in the mailbox. fml.

ragnarrok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Anonie View Post
    I got the same email as above. And just checked the bank, but ALOT of it is still there O_O.

They probably found the stuff that was in the mailbox. fml.
    In my case, they removed all inappropriate contents in bags, banks, mails and guild bank. It's pretty thorough.
    Oh well, back to food crate solution for 525 cooking.

Proceed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was logged in when i recieved the ban, just was disconnected and not able to log in anymore !

jdubowned's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People getting banned for fishing did you use unstuck or did you levitate in Winterspring? or neither i.e. Uldum water walking.

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After server reset, still have my fish, no emails/mails/ban or anything of the sort.