Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it works.. but what can u use it for? I can just press space and the same thing happen

Use Blizzard UI-Protected Functions
    NonMagical's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jackus View Post
    it works.. but what can u use it for? I can just press space and the same thing happen
    Can you actually read the thread before making a comment like this? Thanks.

Kubiatsu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the updates guys, looks like finally some people progressed with it

Pthaos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been looking at the one someone posted...

/dump (function() if UnitPower('player') >= 40 then CastSpellByName('Death Coil') else CastSpellByName("Death Strike") end end)()
    I can confirm this works, tried it on level 4 warlock, if I had over 200 mana, casting Immolate and under 200 casting Shadow Bolt. It's looking good.

However, I'm useless with coding macros. Is there any way to apply more than one specific condition to this? Such as Above 200 mana would cast Immolate, under 200 mana would cast Shadow Bolt but below 100 mana would cast Corruption. Just using random spells/mana costs as an example. Is that possible or would that require the creation of multiple macros? If so, how could you make sure it cast the one that was lowest mana requirement as stated by the macros?

lol553's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, awesome find.

NonMagical's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pthaos View Post
    I've been looking at the one someone posted...

I can confirm this works, tried it on level 4 warlock, if I had over 200 mana, casting Immolate and under 200 casting Shadow Bolt. It's looking good.

However, I'm useless with coding macros. Is there any way to apply more than one specific condition to this? Such as Above 200 mana would cast Immolate, under 200 mana would cast Shadow Bolt but below 100 mana would cast Corruption. Just using random spells/mana costs as an example. Is that possible or would that require the creation of multiple macros? If so, how could you make sure it cast the one that was lowest mana requirement as stated by the macros?
    /dump (function() if UnitPower('player') >= 200 then CastSpellByName('Immolate') else if UnitPower('player') < 100 then CastSpellByName('Corruption') else CastSpellByName('Shadow Bolt') end end)()
    Give that a try? Just pulled that out of thin air I have no idea if that will work correctly or not. Not sure if you need single or double quotes..

Pthaos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fiddled with it to fit the warlock, but no such luck, it just seems to take into account the Shadowbolt and Immolate part. I'm going to call it a night ^^ Thanks for trying.

Ssateneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My variation is probably useless to other people because I use a foot pedal along with a program "Xpadder" and it'll basically spam keyboard keys in sequence very rapidly, so it acts as a priority + spam.

Code:
    #showtooltip Charge
    /startattack
    /cast Sweeping Strikes
    /cast Charge
    /cast [combat] Bloodrage
    /dump (function() if UnitPower('player') >= 75 then CastSpellByName('Heroic Strike') end end)()
    That's my all in one 'start' macro for arms. Got sweeping strikes glyphed. This will ONLY cast heroic strike if your rage is over 75. Then I have regular buttons for execute, then overpower, then victory rush, then mortal strike (leveling right now so it hits kinda weak, not talented), then finally a macro'd slam as another rage dumper but only at 40 or more rage.
    Code:
    #showtooltip Slam
    /dump (function() if UnitPower('player') >= 40 then CastSpellByName('Slam') end end)()
    Hope this helps. Also, while I'm here, could someone here experienced with the /dump exploit help me with the scenarios above? That is casting a spell if one of your debuffs are not present on the target (Has to be YOUR debuff because some stack, such as moonfire, rend, devouring plague, etc). Also one to cast a spell if you have a certain buff on yourself, such as a reactive spell buff (Good example is Slam for Fury warriors, since if you cast if without the buff, it takes 1.5 sec but it has a short window of opportunity. Also Maelstrom weapon for Shamans, but that requires more work since it has to be at 5 stacks) Will +rep for working /dump macros. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Ssateneth; 08-16-2009 at 12:17 AM.

kyle2194's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This should work for slam:
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("if (UnitBuff(\"player\", \"Slam!\")) then CastSpellByName(\"Slam\") end")()
    I cant figure out how to get maelstrom to work, i keep getting a nil value error.

Edit: If anyone wants to request macros ill be happy to make them, id like to earn myself some rep.

pyre's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /dump loadstring("local _, _, _, _, _, _, _, _, interruptAble = UnitCastingInfo(\"target\"); if UnitCastingInfo(\"target\") and not interruptAble then SpellStopCasting() CastSpellByName(\"Mind Freeze\") end")()

Auto Interrupt for DKS (replace the mind freeze with your classes shit.

eSko's Avatar YmxhY2tqYWNrJmhvb2tlcnM= CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    75/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this interrupt or cast-spell-if macros are really cool, but we need to figure out how to use them with addons... yeah, they are cool and useful, but addons > macros

btw, is it possible to make dump command without output? i know that dump without output is useless, but for our purpose it would be better, because it won't flood your chat windows...
    Last edited by eSko; 08-16-2009 at 05:27 AM.

Ssateneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("if(UnitDebuff('target','Rend'))==exists then CastSpellByName('Rend')end")()
    Dump macro to apply Rend only when it does not exist, but I do not know if this works in party/raid with multiple rends. It would need to check if any of the rends put up belong to the player first (or something like that). I got another point of rep to give out today, so if you can fit a dump macro into 255 chars with that check along with the original 'cast rend only if it does not exist on target' then +1rep to you.

Edit: Can you tell I'm having fun with /dump yet? I'd do something like this with my paladin but there are no good reactive abilities to use with ret or prot. It's basically priority spam, so I cant think of anything useful. I think I will try this with a moonkin though to (re)apply dots and spam a spell (say wrath) and immediately switch to the other primary spell (starfire in this case) when eclipse procs.
    Last edited by Ssateneth; 08-16-2009 at 05:59 AM.

MaiN's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("if(UnitDebuff('target','Rend'))==exists then CastSpellByName('Rend')end")()
    Dump macro to apply Rend only when it does not exist, but I do not know if this works in party/raid with multiple rends. It would need to check if any of the rends put up belong to the player first (or something like that). I got another point of rep to give out today, so if you can fit a dump macro into 255 chars with that check along with the original 'cast rend only if it does not exist on target' then +1rep to you.

Edit: Can you tell I'm having fun with /dump yet? I'd do something like this with my paladin but there are no good reactive abilities to use with ret or prot. It's basically priority spam, so I cant think of anything useful. I think I will try this with a moonkin though to (re)apply dots and spam a spell (say wrath) and immediately switch to the other primary spell (starfire in this case) when eclipse procs.

/dump loadstring("local _,_,_,_,_,_,_,caster,_ = UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Rend\")if(caster~=\"player\")then CastSpellByName(\"Rend\")end")()

That will cast rend on the target if it isn't already applied by the player.
    [16:15:41] Cypher: caus the CPU is a dick
    [16:16:07] kynox: CPU is mad
    [16:16:15] Cypher: CPU is all like
    [16:16:16] Cypher: whatever, i do what i want

Mathmech's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't fixed yet? :O
    They even had restarts to apply hotfixes, and they didn't fix this?

jackus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is an epix counterspell..

only works when someone is casting a spell

/dump loadstring("if UnitCastingInfo(\"target\") then SpellStopCasting() CastSpellByName(\"Counterspell\") end")()

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast