Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting into Instances when Additional Cannot be Launched (Tentative)

It is very frustrating when you cannot get into an instance and you get the message "Additional Instances cannot be Launched". I do not remember this occurring often pre WoTLK, however now I get it for instances from Stockades and SM to Nexus and HoL.

This trick I have been trying lately is for resetting the instance once you have gotten in. Many times I am doing instance runs of the same instance and it took a long time to get in because "Additional Instances cannot be Launched" and you will get the same message when you go out and reset to go back in.

What I have been doing is going out while the group stays in the instance, then resetting the instance. Now, as I run in the group runs out at the same time. Now I get in to the reset instance without getting stalled by the message of the instance being full. Then the rest of the group turns around and runs back in.

I have tried doing this with the group staying in as I run in, however it doesn't work and I get the message and can't get in. It only seems to work if I run in the same time the group runs out of the instance.

I am putting this all as a tentative exploit as I am in the middle of investigating it. All this information is from what I have discovered thus far.

Also, do not worry about when you are resetting it that it says it cannot be reset because group members are still in the instance. It will just make it so that when you go in it is like you are going into a different instance (a reset one) and the other members are still in the old (cleared) instance.

Thank you, and please let me know if you have any additional information or questions. :wave:

Getting into Instances when Additional Cannot be Launched (Tentative)
    [Pat]'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last time I checked you can't reset with people in the instance dude and btw

:worthless:
    Best Metal Fest in the World.
    https://www.rockstarmayhemfest.com/mayhem/index.asp

satsu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is confirmed, I thought you couldn't reset with people in it, and it said that to me when I was in the instance while my friend reset. Idk why this is working as it is, but +rep.

Originally Posted by [Edward Elric] View Post
    Last time I checked you can't reset with people in the instance dude and btw

:worthless:
    Oh, and btw, 'dude'.. How do you confirm this with pics, pray tell?

[EDIT] Will rep after rep CD.

msdeath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On a side note, I am not a "dude" =^_^=

Knucklerot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe they changed it a little bit back so you could reset instances with people inside (you can change to heroic with people inside for sure)...you can even enter after you do so with those people still inside..

msdeath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Resetting Instances Confirmation

Originally Posted by Knucklerot View Post
    I believe they changed it a little bit back so you could reset instances with people inside (you can change to heroic with people inside for sure)...you can even enter after you do so with those people still inside..
    Yes they changed it with WoTLK I believe, because I know you could not do it before. However, I did not think I would have needed to explain this as if a person reads my entire post they will see that I had done it several times and it was indeed possible. I tried to explain everything I had discoverd in detail so as to cause as little confusion as possible. I guess if a person has difficulty reading for any length of time however, they may have misunderstood what I was explaining in my post.

Thank you for the confirmation guys =^_^=