0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy Mine Sweeper achievement. Don't have to be a tailor or druid

I'm not sure this is exploit or not. I decided to post here because I saw someone posted about using lag for Arena before and people seems to count it as an exploit.

Ok, here's how to do it.

Head to mine field in the Storm Peaks, around 36,86
    Get naked if you can't survive fall damage (Not required but suggested)
    Mount up(not required but it's good)
    Create lag, use a program or download everything that will eat up all your bandwidth or whatever you want to do, just create lag.
    Run straight into mind fields, if the mine exploded instantly or just a few sec after you run on it, you need more lag.
    If you run pass it and it doesn't exploded, just keep running around.
    All mines you've been stepped on will exploded at once, you'll got achievement and got sent up very high in the sky. If you're not druid with flight form, have no slow fall, levitate, ice block, divine shield, it's most likely that you'll fall to death.

I died in this process

Easy Mine Sweeper achievement. Don't have to be a tailor or druid
    Jodeath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fancy. i like it. Although personally im not a fan of lag exploits, but i still consider them exploits and will treat them so. +rep

shaman666's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or simply go to the middle of the minefield and jump on a cluster of mines, it worked like a charm on my first try

nikol4s's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works. Thanks

Kudu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice find thanks

Marroc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what's wrong with you people... You don't need to induce lag, you don't need to get naked.

You've got about 3 seconds from when you touch the ground to launch yourself back into the air without the achievement reseting. Just run into a bunch of mines, then immediately start moving towards more as you land. Takes maybe 30 seconds to do. No tricks. No hacks. Works just fine, and you'll take at most 4-5k damage.

slyry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, Marroc is right. There's like a second or 2 delay once u hit the ground so you can run up to another mine if u didn't land on one. Do this until the achievement pops up. Should be easy for a lvl 80. Did it on a clothy mage no problem.

Good try though with the exploit. It should help others get the achievement anyway.

Akisunmaaji's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Marroc View Post
    I don't know what's wrong with you people... You don't need to induce lag, you don't need to get naked.

You've got about 3 seconds from when you touch the ground to launch yourself back into the air without the achievement reseting. Just run into a bunch of mines, then immediately start moving towards more as you land. Takes maybe 30 seconds to do. No tricks. No hacks. Works just fine, and you'll take at most 4-5k damage.
    Then maybe this isn't the forum for you. This forum is for exploits and or tips to make things easier. Sure, this one makes an already easy achievement mind-numbingly easy, but it still belongs here.

Also as a side note, the achievement itself says "Without landing" which could throw some people off anyway.

Marroc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Akisunmaaji View Post
    Then maybe this isn't the forum for you. This forum is for exploits and or tips to make things easier. Sure, this one makes an already easy achievement mind-numbingly easy, but it still belongs here.

Also as a side note, the achievement itself says "Without landing" which could throw some people off anyway.
    ... inducing lag, getting naked, and almost dieing is easier than just running around for 30 seconds? kind of lame if the exploit is harder than the normal way :P

blindguard's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Marroc View Post
    ... inducing lag, getting naked, and almost dieing is easier than just running around for 30 seconds? kind of lame if the exploit is harder than the normal way :P
    Seen many people trying this, including myself, it won't always work for everyone to run into a cluster of mines, many people are unlucky and won't land next to a couple of mines.