0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bossqwerty View Post
    I, for one, think forbidding reposts is an excellent idea. It makes much more sense to have users wade through months and months of pages hoping to find an exploit such as this, that actually work. Or better yet, expect users to search for every idea that comes to them in hope of finding a match. This website is the epitome of efficiency.

Satirical mockery aside, I did not know about this exploit, nor would I have thought to search for it. +rep from me.
    So, if, for instance, someone made an account on MMOwned and wanted to become a Contributer, all they would have to do is go to page 20 in the Exploits section and pick a few exploits, post them again and contrib in no time?

Makes sense to me.

Satirical mockery aside, I know that reposts are a bad thing, and I also think people should not steal other's work and become "famous" with no effort on their part. +Fail from me.

Get 3 marks every time you lose in BattleGrounds
    Bossqwerty's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I agree, it makes perfect sense as it is. No need for change. God forbid all of the posts about keeping Titans Grip after respec are bumped off the first page, and are replaced by useful posts that most people wouldn't know about it. Keep up the good work guys.

Until there is an official database that is always kept up to date, the rules on this site are fail. Unless of course you've been here since day one and check here regularly, because mmowned never gets new users or anything, rite? Reposts are warranted in some cases. Sorry.

Edit: I'd just like to clarify, Ferag. So what you're saying is, instead of having a forum full of easily accessible and useful exploits, you'd rather that they just fade away into the abyss of page 10+ and be forgotten by all but those who have been here long enough to have seen it posted? And you'd rather have it this way, because someone might get rep out of bringing a worthy exploit back into the light? Haha, this is kind of humourous actually. It seems the rep system is destroying the essence of this website. Here is an even better way to put it... would you rather have this forum as it is(90% useless or common sense posts)or have these same people struggling to get rep with terrible posts just repost useful things that are too old to be easily found? At least with the latter, you're actually helping people who would not have found the older posts otherwise. There are so many simple fixes that could be applied to the "no reposts" rule.
    Last edited by Bossqwerty; 10-18-2008 at 02:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12