Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Akisunmaaji, Mmoninja: I'll admit that the connection freezers were unknown to me, but since they're software it's possible they'll be added to Warden's detect list (haven't they changed it so it will scan your computer for running programs?) whereas with this method there's no way for them to detect it unless they are actually where you are in the game world and observe you doing it, and then only repeatedly (the first couple of times you can argue it was just lag, or that you got disconnected).

As a side note, yes, when using this any buffs you have will remain at 0 seconds duration until you reconnect, so using it with something like Sprint or Runspeed potions is a very good idea. I think I'll edit that back into the original post - also Mmoninja, if you could upload the program I'll include a link in the original post and credit you for bringing it to my attention and Flyingpiggy for the program.

Guide to skip trash exploit
    Akisunmaaji's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by daemon45 View Post
    Akisunmaaji, Mmoninja: I'll admit that the connection freezers were unknown to me, but since they're software it's possible they'll be added to Warden's detect list (haven't they changed it so it will scan your computer for running programs?) whereas with this method there's no way for them to detect it unless they are actually where you are in the game world and observe you doing it, and then only repeatedly (the first couple of times you can argue it was just lag, or that you got disconnected).
    The program that I use was actually made for a completely different game, but for almost the same use. Winlag has been around for a while, and even though it is a very nicely made program I prefer to use my program (you know, just in case ).

mmoninja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is a link to flying piggys post/program

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...ing-piggy.html

use at your own risk, of course.

net limiter is a retail program you can download anywhere, but need a crack/serial to register full version

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12