0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arena-Addicts.com [Cash Prize 3v3 tournament]

After a long discussion with our former Arena Addicts staff and developers along with Arena Masters we have decided to create our old Arena Addicts updated with many new features and malls. We will be mass emailing you all who were on AA back in the day as soon as we are ready to fully release the server. Although we are up and running and you can still log in. Arena-Masters.net developers and our developers have merged servers and will be working hard with a solid staff team to keep us alive and organized to make the most amazing pvp experience you all remember from previous AA. If you have donated and happen to still have screenshots of your old characters you will (Still under discussion with staff) receive a refund to purchase new gear and items in the new server. Some of our new features include:

• Way more bug fixes then the previous AA
    • Arena Spectator NPC
    • Transmogrification
    • Duel zones
    • 4 new malls along with our old mall locations

3v3 relentless tournament

PRIZE POOL

1st place Relentless Gladiator title + Cash prize + VIP
    2nd place Rival title + VIP
    3rd place Vanquisher title + Best in slot for one character token

The tournament will consist of 8-10 teams based on the amount of players that sign up. We are creating this tournament to help bring back the old AA community you all remember.

Last edited by ArenaAddictsdotcom; 09-21-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Arena-Addicts.com
    Drdickassphd's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohhhh shit. If this is legit i'm extremely excited.

xflinn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    arena addicts was definitely one of the best private servers for sure.

empty_skillz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donated?

this word and combined with gear, will CRASH your server, me personaly and half my arena real id/rbg list, would never ever play on a server where you can Donate for gear, thats why if we even play wotlk, we play on arena-tournament.

Arena-tournament.com where the challenge begins, play with players like Hydra& kalimist & flynn & raiku & Minpojke & Snutz and MORE!

kaios95's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't the real AA just a bugged copy of it

ArenaAddictsdotcom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check the old AA forums see where they re direct to and tell me its fake. Also we have the same owners and developers as before.

1kaotik1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    **** this server shit, damn captcha shit took me 5 times to get correct.. i hate that shit. **** it, not even gonna bother trying to even create an account. ****ing captcha shit

Doomshroom's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by empty_skillz View Post
    Donated?

this word and combined with gear, will CRASH your server, me personaly and half my arena real id/rbg list, would never ever play on a server where you can Donate for gear, thats why if we even play wotlk, we play on arena-tournament.

Arena-tournament.com where the challenge begins, play with players like Hydra& kalimist & flynn & raiku & Minpojke & Snutz and MORE!
    Not sure if serious, you can donate for WF on AT too.

Thanks G/R
    17/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Doomshroom View Post
    Not sure if serious, you can donate for WF on AT too.
    you sure can, but how do we know that the money goes to keep the server up? like AT bought DDOS protection, diff hosts, better connections and so on for the money? 90% of the private servers are to go in bonus. this aint. and thats why AT will always be the best, and there was romours that Arena masters DDOSED AT, and was proved on arenajunkies some months ago. so i wont be playing on it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL AT using money for the server? yeah maybe 1% of there income. Do you have any clue how much AT makes? Malaco uses the money for gay bars and nail salons to go with his haircut. And if you do a little research Arena masters had nothing to do with Ddosing AT that was trentddos or w/e his name is and hes still ddosing them. arena junkies? wtf rofl link that if thats true.

Thanks G/R
    17/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ArenaAddictsdotcom View Post
    LOL AT using money for the server? yeah maybe 1% of there income. Do you have any clue how much AT makes? Malaco uses the money for gay bars and nail salons to go with his haircut. And if you do a little research Arena masters had nothing to do with Ddosing AT that was trentddos or w/e his name is and hes still ddosing them. arena junkies? wtf rofl link that if thats true.

its stated and proven that AT does not RUN bonus, and all money go to the servers, they even have to put up their own to keep it running for the community, please read the posts, check forums get facts and dont post useless comments that cant back you up. google this if doubt me, gl my bad poster, also seeing that your probably breaking a rule on ownedcore by the way you talk about gay(s), its not a bad thing its a decision. and they should be respected, last time i checked malaco was a hardrocker, so now your saying they are all gay?, well according to hes facebook he loves metal so just proved your statment worng once again. i do hope your a better person then your showing on this forums, cause right now your just a kid trying to defend your argument by throwing some false words and taunting me. i wish you the best of luck and may your soul forgive your body cause i cant stand this bullshit., and about teh DDOS it was before trentddos my friend it was the few before him that was proven by IP tracking to be Arena master staff(s). please get facts get them right. enjoy cause i wont be reading this anymore.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously everything you just said is completely false because I am the owner of AM and I am 100% sure I did not ddos AT lol. You must think your cool by hearing a rumor and believing it you gulable dumbass. And no. please link where you see that AT uses EVERY penny for there server. Because think about each donation hmmm 75 eu for 1 person for 1 VIP. 2-3000 people on the server online which 75% have VIP. Lets think about this a dedicated server HIGH end would cost at max $700 a month at MAX. Nah maybe way cheaper. Probaly 3-400$. But lets say it was $700 a month. 75 people x75 eu = 5625 eu. Do you really think that they use 225,000eu for there server? no. You are a braindead retard. Oh and + the t shirts they sell for 30 eu each when they cost about $2-3 per t-shirt. cy@ nerd.

1kaotik1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all i hear is "bitch bitch bitch botch bitch".

These kinds of servers come around and quickly fall apart. Its the same shit on EVERY server because they are all the same FREE trinity core. Free starter pvp gear and then arena for the rest or buy it with "donor points" <--- ahahahaaha no... this is false.. its not "donor points", its equal to a set dollar value. Thats what all these servers "offer"...

come up with something original for once other than a "HEY OMG GUYS ITS A 3.3.5 ARENA SERVER COME PLAY!!!"... Take your time and script shit right instead of throwing up some half assed garbage server and expect people to just flock to it because you have "almost" the same name as Arena Tournament. Maybe try a PvE server. There is no accomplished Wrath PvE server out right now. And i mean actually scripted and done right. Get a steady population, or while getting a "pre release" crowd on some other forum, offer PVP, and then get it out...

people like you that come here... spend $15 to grab donor to get orange text... and then post a server like this just expecting people to jump right in is kind of arrogant. If you cant handle with peoples negative opinion on this forum.. the 1 or 2 people that posted here, how do you expect to run a server with a large population? Or handle your own forums with all the negative feedback you might get from running a server like this, being this large..

Just think before you reply to your negative posters, it just makes you look like a tool and you make your server look like a joke.

yeah..

onceuponatime's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fun server

adgisme's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come play the twink server thats on arena addicts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast