Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy got his account closed by staff, but he was playing wow on vmware

What Happend

Ok so what went down was I was helping out this guy and in the group some dude was there insulting us, mainly there to get the dungeons done. We came across a nice rare drop of items and this guy selected need for those items. The guild leader kept complaining about this guy and the guy gave back the items calling us noobs. 15 more minutes in, the guy who kept insulting us reported the group leader for ninjaing and the group leader himself gave the items to those that need it.

Apparently the guy reported the group leader when he was pissed the hell off and at the end, the guy left saying that the group leader deserved it and is happy he is banned.
    This same guy went off his merry little way with his guild, who has a few members who were prone to excessive hacking and exploiting the mess out of mobs.

The group leader's friend stated that the guy who got banned for alleged ninjaing was perma-banned not only for ninjaing, but probably due to him insulting the guy who caused the argument and stating why the server lets A-holes like him run around freely.

He said he may be able to come back because he was playing Warcraft though a virtual machine. He also mention that he is waiting to help his friend comeback, for reporting in defense will result in us getting banned. What made it even worse his buddy said staff had investigated, had proof of this group leader insulting Molten and ninjaing therefore they cannot unban him, the punk gave him the freakin' items and set him up.

That was kind of messed up, the guy gave back the items and screened him probably for defensing himself and the others. But if we try to defense the guy.

This was on Ragnaros realm on Molten, in one of the Ice Crown Dungeons, I think it was Pit of Saron, can't recall the name.

Sad as it seems, but if he was playing on a virtual computer, would he be ale to come back? This guy was a good guy, he randomly helped me since I was a level 1 on WOTLK. It is sad that this 4 year molten player got crushed for someone else's stupidity and sucks we will be punished for defending the group leader.

Molten has a lot of snakes running on their servers that was so uncalled for >
    Last edited by wowpup79; 12-02-2014 at 05:10 PM.

This guy got his account closed by staff, but he was playing wow on vmware
    Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did you expect? There heartless, just like what we said, many, many times before for what they did.

Anyway, he should be able to play using a vmware machine, I am not sure if this could be tracked or not, but judging by what one of the Game Masters have stated, they cannot do as much, or at least that's what he said.
    Your friend could make multiple machines at his disposal to play on Molten. Hell if he wants, have him contact me lol, we will deal with that unjust SoB of a player.

Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What did you expect? There heartless, just like what we said, many, many times before for what they did.

Anyway, he should be able to play using a vmware machine, I am not sure if this could be tracked or not, but judging by what one of the Game Masters have stated, they cannot do as much, or at least that's what he said.
    Your friend could make multiple machines at his disposal to play on Molten. Hell if he wants, have him contact me lol, we will deal with that unjust SoB of a player.