[REQUEST] Display ID for the pants that can show your.. sexual organs /Not nude Patch menu

User Tag List

DavidTwo2009's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[REQUEST] Display ID for the pants that can show your.. sexual organs /Not nude Patch

I've seen an item in game once.. on a private server.. an item that you can equip.. and it will show your character's sexual.. organs.. or where it should be. Like on Echeloned, they had an item once titled "Legplates of the Shadow Warrior."

So I was just wondering.. if there is a display ID for this.. because I would like.. to get the ID.. and make it an item again.

[REQUEST] Display ID for the pants that can show your.. sexual organs /Not nude Patch
    AfterMidnight's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are no sexual organs in world of warcraft without the nude patch; the furthest you could get without ADDING them is REMOVING the undergarments of chars; under which you'll find the same as you'd find on your barbie and ken dolls.

Ok, maybe you didn't have the dolls - but everyone knows whats underneath it, absolutely nothing.

DavidTwo2009's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's kinda.. what I meant. I remember seeing this item.. that can remove the underwear.. but I have yet to find the display ID, that's why.. I need teh help.

The-Eradicator's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are what you are thinking of.

Sadly, this wonderful link for Trade chat has been patched. It won't remove underwear anymore.
    The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
    Albert Einstein