Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[HELP!]Dont Know How To Use C++ Scripts...

Hello,Im Matt!I Need Some Help With Using C++ Scripts...

Like I Dont Know What To Do With Them...Also I Dont Know How To Get To Setup.cpp To Make Mounts Fly In Azeroth...

But Most Of All Do I Need A Program Or Something?If So May You Tell Me What Program I Need???

Bye Bye!

+Rep If Anyone Can Help! 6):

[HELP!]Dont Know How To Use C++ Scripts...
    grayfm's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok well you gotta give more information on what your trying to do is it ascent or mangos, self-compiled or repack, etc... also please don't post in the obnoxious colors and underlines it hurts my brain.

Lets See2's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well Ascent And I Do Not Know What To Do For ANYTHING!!May You Help Me?And Also Sorry I Just Think That The Color Thing Is Cool!

**Sweeny**'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, step 1: Get a core you can get AspireDev, Arcemu whatever you desire ( you need tortiseSVN google just use aspire for now.aspire svn= svn://svn.AspireDev.org/AspireCore
    that should easy enough.
    Now In your AspireDev folder you have hundreds of folders in there (1745) First I want you to go here AspireDev Directory (desktop or where ever you placed you file)>trunk>src>Scripts>src>Gossip Scripts (Folder should contain Gossip_inkeepers, GuardGossip, MakeFile, Setup.cpp, setup.h) Now for example you have your flying mounts in azeroth script (Just search mmowned for that script. Place your C++ script in your Gossip scripts file. (Don't worry about the green and/or red ticks)
    Now open setup.cpp
    #include "StdAfx.h"
    #include "Setup.h"
    #define SKIP_ALLOCATOR_SHARING 1
    #include <ScriptSetup.h>

extern "C" SCRIPT_DECL uint32 _exp_get_script_type()
    {
    return SCRIPT_TYPE_MISC;
    }

extern "C" SCRIPT_DECL void _exp_script_register(ScriptMgr* mgr)
    {
    SetupInnkeepers(mgr);
    SetupGuardGossip(mgr);
    }

#ifdef WIN32

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HANDLE hModule, DWORD ul_reason_for_call, LPVOID lpReserved )
    {
    return TRUE;
    }

#endif
    Should be seeing this correct?
    SetupGuardGossip(mgr);
    Now..For your c++ flying mounts in azeroth script you have a name for your script whatever it might be it is there sumwhere :P Example: FriendPorter has this at the begining of the script
    class SCRIPT_DECL FriendPorter : public GossipScript
    Can you find what your script name is called yet? thats right FriendPorter :P! Now Your task is to find your script and find the name of it aswell! Now.. Take a look at this snatched from setup.cpp SetupGuardGossip(mgr);
    Setup*******(mgr); never changed so where i added ******* change it to your npc name. E.g. SetupAzerothFlyingMounts(mgr); Now moving onto setup.h. Now you have sumthing called
    void SetupGuardGossip(ScriptMgr * mgr);
    Yes? its exactly the same what we did in Setup.cpp but a different form of script (added void, ScriptMgr *) So pretty much it should look sumthing like.. void SetupFlyingMounts(ScriptMgr * mgr); Ok, now your job is to search for whatever script you want and a guide to compile a dll. (Try using MafiaBoys guide or SectorSevens The others are outdated.)