Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wowpup79, i'm opened to believe many stuff about wow exploits, but these 2 pics make no sense at all in a believable way.
    The 1st one you're the only one dancing, so nobody can see it whatsoever.
    The 2nd pic doesn't shows chat, therefore it's you who could be actually wondering alone in chat.
    in the end, one pic means nothing, make a video and show us your progress. Like this one.

WoWPlus 4.3.4 - Multihack - Teleport - LuaUnlock
    wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Broly7, I will, but the mobs are seen by the player.

When I get a chance, I will make a vid with my friend and I spawning mobs into a public area.

xxspokiixx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    26/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure I know that I dont have to believe everything... But as is a private server I dont know Maybe something can be made

HallpMeh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I've been having some trouble with this... Kinda new to using mods for things, however, when I attempted to use this one I was unable to move, instead I was just send up into the air at an extremely fast rate. The only way I found to stop this was to open up the chat, and use both mouse clicks to walk around, I'm unsure if I am doing something incorrectly. Has anyone else been experiencing this problem as well? Hope to have a response quickly Thanks.

Thanks G/R
    26/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HallpMeh View Post
    Hello, I've been having some trouble with this... Kinda new to using mods for things, however, when I attempted to use this one I was unable to move, instead I was just send up into the air at an extremely fast rate. The only way I found to stop this was to open up the chat, and use both mouse clicks to walk around, I'm unsure if I am doing something incorrectly. Has anyone else been experiencing this problem as well? Hope to have a response quickly Thanks.
    I do not understand very well what your problem is but let me try to help you, first I think you have activated the fly hack so when you click the jump key you are going to go up as much you press the jump key. Check the hacks that are activated. and check the keybinds, because with the F-X keys you can activate the hacks :B

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can skip the intro, it starts on 3:09
    Forgive w12, hes native language is French so the things he types is kind of off.

Last edited by wowpup79; 07-14-2014 at 01:22 PM.

srondenx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is Running Cast working?

LordFede's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wowpup79 View Post
    You can skip the intro, it starts on 3:09
    Forgive w12, hes native language is French so the things he types is kind of off.

That's the biggest bullshit I've ever saw as a proof of something....

You can't call that crap a "proof".. You are not hacking, at all... and that server could easily be your friends' own private server.

Yisus....

Originally Posted by srondenx View Post
    Is Running Cast working?
    No.

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LordFede View Post
    That's the biggest bullshit I've ever saw as a proof of something....

You can't call that crap a "proof".. You are not hacking, at all... and that server could easily be your friends' own private server.

Yisus....

No.
    You narrow minded-fool...

You must be blind as a bat, we were always active on molten, and to this day the higher clan members are there, only some of them. This is clearly molten and if you do not believe go to molten Neltheraion server and ask about Warden Clan in Stormwind world chat, players fear them and GM wants to get rid of them.

This is not my friend's private server because we do not have any, nor do some of us care to start one, we go our business in live servers, even tried on real blizzard.

If you don't believe me, take yourself elsewhere, and save your typing for someone else.

EDIT:

As for the topic in hand, before I was interrupted by such foolery, I was wondering if making a lua script to edit faction flag possible? I am not like my friend, but I could try to make something of my own this time around, plus I've found some interesting lua scripts while learning on how to make one myself, but still need to test it with W+.
    Last edited by wowpup79; 07-16-2014 at 07:48 AM.

broly7's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes they exist on neltharion. And checking out in the armory... appears one character in the video from Nelth.
    But still i won't comment further about the video.
    About changing flags to opposite faction is possible, but server won't allow you to cast spells towards them. In case you wanna do that.

srondenx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can someone make running cast and fishing bot work? i think that would be great

HallpMeh2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xxspokiixx View Post
    I do not understand very well what your problem is but let me try to help you, first I think you have activated the fly hack so when you click the jump key you are going to go up as much you press the jump key. Check the hacks that are activated. and check the keybinds, because with the F-X keys you can activate the hacks :B
    Had to make a new account forgot the password, however, trying this method did not change what happened, as soon as it got injected and I clicked back onto the game, (windowed mode, have also tried full screen) it will just fly me up into the air, I tried to press the F-X keys to see if it would disable but it didn't affect it. To elaborate on what I said before its pretty much just as soon as I go back into it, I managed to stop it with the mouse buttons but the chat had to be open, I could walk around but wouldn't be able to use chat, as if it closed I flew up, I also went through objects so I couldn't stay under a building to stop me flying above, not sure if I'm setting it up wrong? I just inject the DLL file into it, I assumed this is what i had to do.
    Thanks.
    Hallpmeh

killerzcud's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow awesome hack..u can even click and teleport since the Molten teleporter which was there is now being detected.
    no crashes.
    btw how to bring the UI back if i close it inside wow. Do i have to reinject it ?

Thanks G/R
    26/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just click de END key (in your keyboard) or .gui in the chat

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by killerzcud View Post
    wow awesome hack..u can even click and teleport since the Molten teleporter which was there is now being detected.
    no crashes.
    btw how to bring the UI back if i close it inside wow. Do i have to reinject it ?
    If you reinject it, you will get an error, however, the error will not do anything if you close the error box itself, this could close an effected Wow.exe to close or multiple ones, if you have a number of them injected with program.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast