This is for all who hate memorizing the GM and dev commands, Arcemu and mangos/trinit menu

User Tag List

wickedmage's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is for all who hate memorizing the GM and dev commands, Arcemu and mangos/trinit

Are you tired of having to memorize all the commands for being a GM or DEV?

Then you have come to the right place....these have been posted before and i am not the creator of these but i want to make it fresh so everyone knows they are still here
    these work well for servers and make it easier for being a GM or a DEV or heck even being the owner of a server.....

i will post the downloads for these and then i will give a little guid on how to get them to work on your server.......these are just like regular addons for world of warcraft but are for the use of GMs and Devs so if you think this is a hack its not and remember if you don't have GM or Dev permissions from your server owner this won't work for you

FOR Arcemu Based Cores Download This MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

For Mangos and Trinity Based Cores Download this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QQSE2577

in order to use these you need to put them in your interface/ addons folder in your world of warcraft folder if you don't know how to get to your world of warcraft folder then you need to ask your server owner if you should be a GM or Dev

I do not take credit for these addons because i did not make them....the only thing i take credit for is trying to help out and make sure you guys remember these and to make your experience as a GM, Owner, Or Dev better and easier for you..... Thank you guys for reading or downloading these....and if you gave me +Rep for any of this i thank you for that too in all and all See ya all later and hope to hear from ya :wave:

This is for all who hate memorizing the GM and dev commands, Arcemu and mangos/trinit
    Juggalomouse's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are good to have.....i have used these before and they work awesome like makes it easier to be a gm thanks for posting this

Zaxer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why post it again if it already has been posted?