1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skuly View Post
    Do you mean the Keep Door that you destroy so you can get the relic to win??
    Yes I do. When the battleground opens up, the door is already destroyed so you can't win. And adding it with gm codes doesn't help.

TrinityCore NPCBots Repack (Update 25-06-2020)
    skuly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fargos90 View Post
    Yes I do. When the battleground opens up, the door is already destroyed so you can't win. And adding it with gm codes doesn't help.
    Ok you can go to the battlemaster npc for wintergrasp in dalaran and type .bf timer 1 1 to start wintergrasp then use the npc to join, might have to re open gosip once or twice.

type .learn 5555 if you don't already have the 10,000 Siege Damage spell. GM fly to the keep door and use the spell to destroy it.

There is probably an extra hidden door there that once deleted will fix future wintergrasp.
    My Discord Server | https://discord.gg/VtrVvVjCPH

My Repack's Mega (Only need newest Update) - http://tinyurl.com/skulyrepack

Fargos90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok you can go to the battlemaster npc for wintergrasp in dalaran and type .bf timer 1 1 to start wintergrasp then use the npc to join, might have to re open gosip once or twice.

type .learn 5555 if you don't already have the 10,000 Siege Damage spell. GM fly to the keep door and use the spell to destroy it.

There is probably an extra hidden door there that once deleted will fix future wintergrasp.
    this time it worked. It seems using the battlemaster was everything needed. This time the gate was attackable and after that i could go in. Thank you very much

higgou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe changing the subclass to elixir?

EDIT:Oh you already tried that.

Think it might need to be done in the core.

I'll try to add an option to disable the limit.
    thanks so much
    i'll begin the construction of your statue haha :P
    seriously, without your help i could not enjoy the game at all, THANKS. and in time for the weekend

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update 11.2 adds optional AOE looting with option to send loot to mail if bags full, remove the limit on potion use in combat and taxi speed modification. And a fix for the priest quests Garments of ****

The new options are at the bottom of the worldserver.conf

DOWNLOAD
    Last edited by skuly; 10-23-2021 at 10:54 AM.

6. Thanks higgou (1 members gave Thanks to skuly for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made text documents that shows worldserver.conf additions for each update and a text doc that has them all in one file.
    Incase anyone wants to keep the original repack worldserver.conf and just added the needed additions themselves.

Download

EDIT: And here is a fixed worldserver.exe, I made autoloot ignore unique items because you can't have more than 1 anyway.
    I also changed AOE.LOOT.mail so that 1 means greys don't get mailed.

DOWNLOAD
    Last edited by skuly; 10-24-2021 at 08:17 PM.

8. Thanks Kein666 (1 members gave Thanks to skuly for this useful post)
    DiscostewSM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanted to jump on in here to say how great this repack is by zaicopx, and the updates given by skuly.

With having said that, I have a major issue with the updates involving the newest NPCBots. It seems my dps/heal bots, after engaging an enemy, want to spread out, even so much as to run past the tank bot, and run right into range of additional mobs, causing them to aggro. Didn't have this prior to skuly's updates.

higgou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DiscostewSM View Post
    Wanted to jump on in here to say how great this repack is by zaicopx, and the updates given by skuly.

With having said that, I have a major issue with the updates involving the newest NPCBots. It seems my dps/heal bots, after engaging an enemy, want to spread out, even so much as to run past the tank bot, and run right into range of additional mobs, causing them to aggro. Didn't have this prior to skuly's updates.
    i have this problem too with the updates.
    they run like headless chicken,
    not all bots have it and it comes back after each update/sometimes. (exe update) i fixed using delete bot command and adding the bot again (i have my favorite bots obviously :P )

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by higgou View Post
    not all bots have it and it comes back after each update/sometimes. (exe update) i fixed using delete bot command and adding the bot again (i have my favorite bots obviously :P )
    Is your NpcBot.BaseFollowDistance set to 30 in the worldserver.conf? Maybe try lowering it to 20 or 15 and see if it helps? If you tried that and it made no difference than I don't have any other suggestions right now.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by higgou View Post
    Is your NpcBot.BaseFollowDistance set to 30 in the worldserver.conf? Maybe try lowering it to 20 or 15 and see if it helps? If you tried that and it made no difference than I don't have any other suggestions right now.
    Tried both of these, but neither seems to fix the issue for me. It's unfortunate because while now my prot pally is actually able to hold aggro, all my other npcs are just running around, aggroing everything in range. Before they'd stay put once engaging in a fight where they would only move if there was a harmful AoE, but now it almost seems like they're treating every character, mob, etc as AoE, and are trying to move away from them (and into others).

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I believe I know what's going on. The bots were programmed to take into account frontal cleave/cone attacks, so they are trying to get behind the mob. This is a problem because of how it was implemented. What they are doing is checking their position in relation to the mob's direction at that moment. If within the front 180 degrees, they will select a spot within the rear 180 degree (close behind for melee, at a distance for ranged), and then proceed to run to that spot. They don't check to see if that spot would be within range of any other mobs, including non-aggroed, and they don't do any position checking during their run to the selected spot in case things change. Once they get to that designated spot, they will do another check, and if the mob's direction changed to where they are again in the front 180 degrees, they will find another spot, and proceed to run to it again.

I guess one way to remedy this for the time being is to not use the RANGE role, but then that can possibly cause other problems.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I believe I know what's going on. The bots were programmed to take into account frontal cleave/cone attacks, so they are trying to get behind the mob. This is a problem because of how it was implemented. What they are doing is checking their position in relation to the mob's direction at that moment. If within the front 180 degrees, they will select a spot within the rear 180 degree (close behind for melee, at a distance for ranged), and then proceed to run to that spot. They don't check to see if that spot would be within range of any other mobs, including non-aggroed, and they don't do any position checking during their run to the selected spot in case things change. Once they get to that designated spot, they will do another check, and if the mob's direction changed to where they are again in the front 180 degrees, they will find another spot, and proceed to run to it again.

I guess one way to remedy this for the time being is to not use the RANGE role, but then that can possibly cause other problems.
    I guess you are talking about this from August

You see the code
    Code:
    MoveBehind(opponent);
    I think I could add an option in worldserver.conf like NpcBot.MoveBehind and when not enabled that MoveBehind would be skipped. I could even do it per class so NpcBot.Mage.MoveBehind.
    Last edited by skuly; 10-25-2021 at 08:20 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess you are talking about this from August

You see the code
    Code:
    MoveBehind(opponent);
    I think I could add an option in worldserver.conf like NpcBot.MoveBehind and when not enabled that MoveBehind would be skipped. I could even do it per class so NpcBot.Mage.MoveBehind.
    Yes, I see the code, but I also see this within the MoveBehind subroutine...

Code:
    if (HasBotCommandState(BOT_COMMAND_MASK_UNMOVING) || HasRole(BOT_ROLE_RANGED) || JumpingOrFalling() ||
            /*(me->isMoving() && target->GetTypeId() != TYPEID_PLAYER) ||*/
            me->GetVehicle() || (IsTank() && target->GetVictim() == me) || CCed(me, true) ||
            !target->IsWithinCombatRange(me, ATTACK_DISTANCE) || !target->HasInArc(float(M_PI), me))
            return;
    Excluding that commented line, the if statement contains logical ORs without a single logical AND (besides the one with IsTank, but that is self-contained), so if any of the statements return true, then it immediately exists the MoveBehind subroutine. Because of the "HasRole(BOT_ROLE_RANGED)" portion, any class set to Range should not be moving behind the target. So, maybe something down the road was changed.

edit:

On another note, how is AoE Looting meant to work? Is it just baked in, or is it a special command rather than right-clicking a corpse? I'm in Kara, and all these mobs are dropping stuff, yet it's only looting one mob at a time. It is set to 1 (true) in the worldserver.conf
    Last edited by DiscostewSM; 10-25-2021 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/64
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I see the code, but I also see this within the MoveBehind subroutine...

Code:
    if (HasBotCommandState(BOT_COMMAND_MASK_UNMOVING) || HasRole(BOT_ROLE_RANGED) || JumpingOrFalling() ||
            /*(me->isMoving() && target->GetTypeId() != TYPEID_PLAYER) ||*/
            me->GetVehicle() || (IsTank() && target->GetVictim() == me) || CCed(me, true) ||
            !target->IsWithinCombatRange(me, ATTACK_DISTANCE) || !target->HasInArc(float(M_PI), me))
            return;
    Um that is under "void bot_ai::MoveBehind(Unit const* target) const" I am pretty sure it doesn't "exist" until called by bot_mage_ai.cpp (Priest,Hunter,Warlock,Druid etc)
    MoveBehind(opponent);

And Autoloot when enabled loots everything within 30 meters. even if you one see one window with a few items if there are a lot of corpses with loot around then all the loot should get mailed.

I suggest you use the fixed exe I made because AOE.LOOT.mail = 0 made everything get deleted, so I made AOE.LOOT.mail = 1 ignore greys and unique items won't be mailed anymore.

And the autolooting happens when an item in the loot window gets clicked on.
    Last edited by skuly; 10-25-2021 at 10:41 PM.

idahoki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    quests.jpg
    Here, i've changed the limit in client's archives but i can't get more quests because of the server's limits i guess. I've changed values in interface/FrameXML/QuestLogFrame.lua
    quests1.jpg

Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536 ... LastLast