0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by locario View Post
    Is there a chance you share with us the SQL file with vendors items?

Thanks
    [MySQL] -- GM Island Vendors for Light's Hope by brotalnia. -- CREATURE_TEMPLATE INSER - Pastebin.com - This is to be used before you add GM island NPCs. It's a modified version of the .sql file called by Spawn GM Island Vendors.bat. If you already have GM island vendors and they have not been customized, you can remove them with the Remove GM Island Vendors.bat file, then insert them back in with this. The major difference is that I spawned another neutral NPC that has a bunch of enchanting materials so that people can enchant their own gear. We have been granting everyone with 300 Ench/Engineering via GM commands, then we direct players to this vendor for any materials they need to enchant their gear.

[MySQL] REPLACE INTO `npc_vendor` (`entry`, `item`, `maxcount`, `incrtime`) VALUES (9000 - Pastebin.com - Once your GM island vendors are in the database, you can use this to add all of the items that me and my other GMs have added to the vendors over time.

Elysium Core 1.12 Repack - Including MMaps and Optional Vendors
    locario's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Scathy View Post
    [MySQL] -- GM Island Vendors for Light's Hope by brotalnia. -- CREATURE_TEMPLATE INSER - Pastebin.com - This is to be used before you add GM island NPCs. It's a modified version of the .sql file called by Spawn GM Island Vendors.bat. If you already have GM island vendors and they have not been customized, you can remove them with the Remove GM Island Vendors.bat file, then insert them back in with this. The major difference is that I spawned another neutral NPC that has a bunch of enchanting materials so that people can enchant their own gear. We have been granting everyone with 300 Ench/Engineering via GM commands, then we direct players to this vendor for any materials they need to enchant their gear.

[MySQL] REPLACE INTO `npc_vendor` (`entry`, `item`, `maxcount`, `incrtime`) VALUES (9000 - Pastebin.com - Once your GM island vendors are in the database, you can use this to add all of the items that me and my other GMs have added to the vendors over time.
    Awesome work

Really thanks!!!

Wowfenx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, is it possible to receive and answer about the Ahbot? Currently its workign only in the neutral hubs but its very limited?

brotalnia's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    26/302
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There is a new release of the repack. EventAI uses broadcast texts now so all the texts have full localization, reference loot templates have been cleaned up and no longer have duplicates, the database conditions have been expanded and can now be assigned to AI events and individual script actions, startup errors at low patch levels have been fixed, and various other fixes have been made. Also i've added the professions and enchantments npc to the GM Island vendors sql, and have updated the Script Editor (found in the tools folder) with the latest commands.

Full download - Lights Hope bropack v9
    Lite download - Lights Hope bropack v9 (lite)

@Wowfenx I can't help you with the AH bot as I've never used it. You should check out the settings in mangosd.conf, there are a number of variables related to it.

There is a new github repository for those interested in contributing.
    GitHub - lh-server/core
    Last edited by brotalnia; 03-13-2018 at 05:26 AM.

5. Thanks Sackmo, locario (2 members gave Thanks to brotalnia for this useful post)
    locario's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone describe in some points what tables/databases are neccesary to export to a new db to not loose the chars, items etc?

Thanks

m3jai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can I use this repack to run it on Linux(debian)?

Is there possibility to have a source to compile or are the github dev files usable to run this on linux?

Sorry im new to this, just trying to figure out how to run it on Linux.

edit: i understand that this is based on some core, but id prefer to use this one here that you have modified/optimized instead of running the base elysium core.
    Last edited by m3jai; 03-15-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Thanks G/R
    26/302
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The source code for the repack is included, just check the source folder. To run the windows executables on Linux you would have to use a virtual machine with Windows on it. You should recompile it for linux from the source code instead.

mightguru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, you can run this on Linux but first you need to compile it from source. To run the server on Linux requires at least basic knowledge in Linux(terminal) and SQL. I've successfully run this on Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS using the Github repository and the maps data found in this repack.

I will assume that you are running Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS Minimal as root (or at least have sudo) but will not cover the security implications of doing this as root user.

Before you start you will want to update your Ubuntu server with:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get upgrade

Then you will need to get some tools to work with:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install nano screen git wget p7zip-full unrar

At last you need to get the tools for compiling the server:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install cmake gcc g++ libace-dev libssl-dev libtbb-dev libmysqlclient-dev mysql-server

To start getting the server files and compiling, create a directory to work with in the /home location:
    Code:
    cd /home
    sudo mkdir mangos
    cd mangos

Now you will have to download and extract the pack and then compile from the source inside or clone the server from the Github repository (for this purpose I will use github repo for compiling the server and use repack for the maps data and world database):
    Code:
    sudo git clone -b release https://github.com/lh-server/core
    sudo wget http://link-to-brotalnias-repack-location/Lights+Hope+bropack+v9.rar

Change the address accordingly to point to the location of the repack. This may take some time to download and then extract it using:
    Code:
    sudo unrar x Lights+Hope+bropack+v9.rar

Create directory where you will compile the server
    Code:
    sudo mkdir build
    cd build

Now its time to compile:
    Code:
    sudo cmake ../core -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/mangos/build
    sudo make
    sudo make install
    (Alternatively to compile the repacks source:
    Code:
    7za x /home/mangos/MaNGOS/source/Repack\ 9\ Source.zip
    sudo cmake ../MaNGOS/source/server -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/mangos/build
    sudo make
    sudo make install
    )

Depending on your machine the make process will take a while to complete and we are done with compiling the server.

Next part is setting up server configuration files and the database.
    Server configuration files should be located in /home/mangos/build/etc directory.
    Code:
    cd /home/mangos/build/etc
    sudo cp realmd.conf.dist realmd.conf
    sudo cp mangosd.conf.dist mangosd.conf
    Changes must be made inside the two conf files to point the locations of the maps/logs and databases.
    Create logs directory:
    Code:
    cd /home/mangos/
    sudo mkdir logs
    Open the realmd.conf file:
    Code:
    sudo nano /home/mangos/build/etc/realmd.conf
    And change the two lines inside to:
    Code:
    LoginDatabaseInfo = "127.0.0.1;3306;mangos;mangos;realm"
    LogsDir = "/home/mangos/logs"
    Open the mangosd.conf file:
    Code:
    sudo nano /home/mangos/build/etc/mangos.conf
    And change the lines inside to:
    Code:
    DataDir = "/home/mangos/MaNGOS/data"
    LogsDir = "/home/mangos/logs"
    LoginDatabase.Info              = "127.0.0.1;3306;mangos;mangos;realm"
    WorldDatabase.Info              = "127.0.0.1;3306;mangos;mangos;mangos"
    CharacterDatabase.Info          = "127.0.0.1;3306;mangos;mangos;characters"
    LogsDatabase.Info               = "127.0.0.1;3306;mangos;mangos;logs"
    Take note of the case sensitivity of directory locations.
    Last part is setting up the databases:
    Login to mysql
    Code:
    mysql -u root -p
    Create user mangos and grant privileges:
    Code:
    create user 'mangos'@'localhost' identified by 'mangos';
    grant all privileges on *.* to 'mangos'@'localhost';
    flush privileges;
    Create the databases:
    Code:
    create database realm;
    create database mangos;
    create database characters;
    create database logs;
    Use the following command to prevent getting an error when importing large databases:
    Code:
    set global max_allowed_packet=64*1024*1024;
    quit

Now its time to populate the databases.
    Basic SQL files should be found in /home/mangos/core/sql so:
    Code:
    cd /home/mangos/core/sql
    mysql -u root -p realm < logon.sql
    mysql -u root -p mangos < world.sql
    mysql -u root -p characters < characters.sql
    mysql -u root -p logs < logs.sql
    The full world database can be found compressed in the repack directory which should be in /home/mangos/MaNGOS/sql/
    Code:
    cd /home/mangos/MaNGOS/sql/
    7za x FULL_WORLD_DB_11_03_2018.7z
    mysql -u root -p mangos < FULL_WORLD_DB_11_03_2018.sql

Last part is to populate migrations SQL files into the database. Migration sql files are located in /home/mangos/core/sql/migrations and in /home/mangos/Mangos/sql/Migrations. Migration files have the following format 201XXXXXXXXXXX_world.sql or 201XXXXXXXXXXX_character.sql and which ones to use depends on the error that is produced when running the server. This is a tricky part where missing migrations need to be noted and later on populated into the database.
    Time to run the server and check for missing migrations:
    Code:
    cd /home/mangos/build/bin
    screen
    ./realmd
    to open a new screen window use Ctrl-a c
    Code:
    ./mangosd
    If while running the server it produces an error that some migrations are missing, navigate to migrations directory and put them into that database using
    Code:
    mysql -u root -p mangos < 201XXXXXXXXXXX_world.sql 
    or
    Code:
    mysql -u root -p characters < 201XXXXXXXXXXX_characters.sql
    To make the server public insert the following into the database (change the blue numbers to your public IP):
    Code:
    mysql -u root -p
    use realm;
    INSERT INTO `realmlist` (`id`, `name`, `address`, `localAddress`, `localSubnetMask`, `port`, `icon`, `realmflags`, `timezone`, `allowedSecurityLevel`, `population`, `gamebuild_min`, `gamebuild_max`, `flag`, `realmbuilds`) VALUES (1, 'MyRealm', '0.0.0.0\r\n', '127.0.0.1', '255.255.255.0', 8085, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, '5875 6005 6141 ');
    quit
    Make sure ports 3724, 8085, 3306 are open or disable the firewall using sudo ufw disable (NOT RECOMMENDED!).

Note: the code marked in red is not absolute and must be changed accordingly
    Last edited by mightguru; 03-29-2018 at 07:13 AM.

10. Thanks Krack3n, xbec (2 members gave Thanks to mightguru for this useful post)
    xyz1346's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably a really stupid question; but how do I change the MOTD? I change it using gm commands but after server reboot it goes back to the default one.

xyz1346's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by locario View Post
    Can anyone describe in some points what tables/databases are neccesary to export to a new db to not loose the chars, items etc?
    Just save the entire characters table; also in the realmd table the 'account' and 'account_access' and 'realmcharacters'... Alternatively just export the mysql tables from a fresh db and delete/import those into your existing database (do a backup first!)

Good luck

katavskiy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    brotalnia. Здравейте. Thanks for new version. But two problem remained. Event 23 - AQ War Effort (Collector Quests) all the same does not exist.
    Thaddius in Naxx all the same does not come to life and it is not possible to kill. These are the two biggest problems.
    Do not know at least the team how to Materialize Thaddius? it can not be revived and target.

REyeM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About the thaddius thing. You cant fight thaddius unless you defeat his two minions first. The problem with that is when you pull one, the other one will start running towards the one you pulled, thats why you need to split your raid in to two groups. When one of the minions leaves his platform and starts running towards you he triggers the tesla coil thing, that will spam 6000 damage to you. That is a spell called "shock", its id is I beleive 28099 if not that than 28159. What you can do is insert a row in "spell_disabled" table in mangos database with value 28099 and it will prevent it from happening. You also have to kill his two minions at the same time otherwise one that is alive will keep ressing one you killed.

Thanks G/R
    26/302
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xyz1346 View Post
    Probably a really stupid question; but how do I change the MOTD? I change it using gm commands but after server reboot it goes back to the default one.
    You can change it in mangosd.conf, open it with notepad and find the motd setting.

Originally Posted by katavskiy View Post
    brotalnia. Здравейте. Thanks for new version. But two problem remained. Event 23 - AQ War Effort (Collector Quests) all the same does not exist.
    Thaddius in Naxx all the same does not come to life and it is not possible to kill. These are the two biggest problems.
    Do not know at least the team how to Materialize Thaddius? it can not be revived and target.
    That event had no content and was removed a long time ago, why do you want an empty event?

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this event Opens access to the collection of resources. Without it, these quests do not work. Resource collectors exist, but there are no quests. But I can be wrong. WoW 2018-03-18 14-28-11-26.jpg

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    REyeM I did everything as you said. Lightning does not hit me, but Tadius still does not come to life. I kept his minions in place, killing at the same time. But Tadius still does not want to come alive. Maybe you know how to revive it with the help of a command or Navicat?
    Last edited by katavskiy; 03-18-2018 at 10:11 AM.