Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jandrey View Post
    Yeah, it didn't work. Guess I can't get a server :'(
    because you installing 64bits instead of 32 bits, this repack is 32bit not 64bit but still works on 64bits machine

[5.4.8]Mists of Pandaria Core (Dev Apex Team)
    ottconnect's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by robinhoof View Post
    Holy shite!

Less than 30 minutes to get up and in-game. Huge props! I remember the old emu setups that took hours!
    Yeah its doesn't take much time to setup the server once you get the hang of emu games setup process and also i have videos and setup tutorial on the team website on how to setup the repack, you just have to search among thousands of post.

robinhoof's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ottconnect View Post
    Yeah its doesn't take much time to setup the server once you get the hang of emu games setup process and also i have videos and setup tutorial on the team website on how to setup the repack, you just have to search among thousands of post.
    I used a combination of the steps here and the video on the website. I don't mind digging around a bit for knowledge. The great thing with the easy setup is it is encouraging me to want to dig deeper this time. I have been wanting to get back into an EMU and having to mess around with all the setup has kept me away until now.

Seriously, thank you.

jandrey's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *ignore this message*
    Last edited by jandrey; 10-01-2014 at 06:53 PM.

jandrey's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ottconnect View Post
    because you installing 64bits instead of 32 bits, this repack is 32bit not 64bit but still works on 64bits machine
    ok, so i uninstalled everything to get a fresh start and i got everything in the downloads section off of the website and it still does not work. what should i do from there? should i get the microsoft visual 2010 + professional 2013 that it says to get?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jandrey View Post
    ok, so i uninstalled everything to get a fresh start and i got everything in the downloads section off of the website and it still does not work. what should i do from there? should i get the microsoft visual 2010 + professional 2013 that it says to get?
    jandrey, not sure if what I will add helps, but it can't hurt.

I run Win8.1 64-bit and had VS2013 already installed on my machine. I followed a blend of the instructions in the main post and the video. The two problems I ran into was that I was missing the visual studio 2008 redistributable and I hadn't installed he open SSL provided with the other downloads. Once those were resolved everything was good. When given a choice I picked the 32-bit DLLs as ottconnect said.

Here's why. Even if your OS is 64-bit you can run 32-bit apps. But you can't - to my knowledge - run a 32-bit app and call 64-bit DLLs. Or, vice-versa. So if the repack is compiled as 32-bit, you need the 32-bit DLLs (redisributables.)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I run Win8.1 64-bit and had VS2013 already installed on my machine. I followed a blend of the instructions in the main post and the video. The two problems I ran into was that I was missing the visual studio 2008 redistributable and I hadn't installed he open SSL provided with the other downloads. Once those were resolved everything was good. When given a choice I picked the 32-bit DLLs as ottconnect said.

Here's why. Even if your OS is 64-bit you can run 32-bit apps. But you can't - to my knowledge - run a 32-bit app and call 64-bit DLLs. Or, vice-versa. So if the repack is compiled as 32-bit, you need the 32-bit DLLs (redisributables.)
    As a follow-up, on the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)" page @ Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center there is no choice. It downloads "vcredist_x86.exe" (which is 32bit)

On the "Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013" page @ Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download Center after you click download, you get 3 options. Again you want the "vcredist_x86.exe".

Hope this helps.

Daniel Coulombe's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a problem, each time i try to open the character screen either by pressing c or by clicking on the hud button the game crashes to desktop

Edit: nevermind found the problem everything is working now
    Last edited by Daniel Coulombe; 10-02-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Daniel Coulombe's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is a bug with the worgen spell "Two Forms" it doesn't work at all.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Daniel Coulombe View Post
    there is a bug with the worgen spell "Two Forms" it doesn't work at all.
    There an error on the team website to post bugs about the repack.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly, there error that lots of people are having is that they are not installing the 32 bits dll for the repack since the repack is 32bits

if you look in the download section I only post 32 bits programs.

jandrey's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, it's working! You guys are awesome!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check the download section for logs on the database.

Please delete old Database and core and download this one.

Download: Core Version 4.2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download: Database 3.3 Thank you Smokingxaces Tegno Blackmetal for your hard work to this repack. and all the new testers coming onboard.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guide for deleting Characters in Characters Table and Delete Auth Accounts :

1. Download and heidisql to edit the database.
    2. Enter this info:

Host: 127.0.0.1
    User: root
    Password: ascent
    Port: 3307

3. Go to Auth table then account and delete the accounts or if you want import a new table.
    4. Do the same step for characters if any remains.

How to get a friend to join.

1. Install the repack and required files.
    People confused on how the setup goes :

2. click on launcher.exe
    3. Load up mysql first.
    4. Edit the Auth Table under Realmlist, and put your external ip first, and either the internal ip(Examples 192.168.0.10) or localhost(Example 127.0.0.1)
    5. make sure you don't edit nothing in worldserver.conf and authserver.conf if you don't have a router.
    6. Port forward: 8085 and 3724
    7. Makes your isp support this.
    8. Launch Authserver and worldserver
    9. Once the server is loaded get your friend to edit WTF/config.wtf and put SET realmlist "External ip" save, then get them to delete the Cache folder.
    10. Create an account for your players: account create username password
    11. Make sure you have an account. set gm: account set gmlevel username password 3 -1
    12. Everything should be config and ready to play.
    13. Log into wow with the patch.exe that i provide on my site, and you have client 5.4.8 18414.

badot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    geez... it run smoothly... when i login it say connecting but when i disconnect from the web... it's ok... but the first quest on padaren cannot be completed because the armor rack doesn't give you the item needed.

nevertheless the game works. maybe i can help on database/sql side of the game...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by badot View Post
    geez... it run smoothly... when i login it say connecting but when i disconnect from the web... it's ok... but the first quest on padaren cannot be completed because the armor rack doesn't give you the item needed.

nevertheless the game works. maybe i can help on database/sql side of the game...
    we will have another core release tonight and as for the first quest that is fixed already.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast