0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bugs

So i've had this repack for a while, i love playing on it. There are a few bugs i've found, and i wasn't sure if you guys knew about them, if it's client side, or if you are even still working on this repack. So here a list:

First, while going through the Death Knight questline, after going through the Death Gate the guy in the Scarlet tavern thing cast, i noticed it started bugging out. After turning in the quest to the Highlord, there were little to no NPCs and no gryphon to get down to Death' Breach for the quest. Even Darion was gone. I tried logging out and seeing if that helped, nope. It could be solved by a simple server restart, but if you've got a bunch of people in who aren't having any problems, that's a big inconvenience. I ended up having to use the GM flying to get over the invisible walls. Normal players can obviously NOT do this.

Second, the Worgen Running Wild ability doesn't work much. I mean, it increases speed and all, but after casting, and it finishes you just turn into a wisp :\ Could be client side, and also it's not a big deal, its just been bothering me xD i'm weird. i enjoy looks and im super OCD about it.

Thats all i could think of for now. Other than these, its a wonderful repack! clearly the best one, and i highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see what good ol' Cata would be like on their own.

I also have a question; Is there a GM helper addon that works for this? GMhelper for the 3.3.5 arcemu servers works pretty well, but it doesn't work with a lot of the buttons, as the commands are not the same. Actually, I could probly edit the addon... i'll look that up, but still. Addon pls!
    Last edited by FelixWoof; 06-05-2016 at 01:30 AM.

[EmuCoach's Official Repack] Cataclysm 4.3.4 Blizzlike
    Pewzz's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FelixWoof View Post
    So i've had this repack for a while, i love playing on it. There are a few bugs i've found, and i wasn't sure if you guys knew about them, if it's client side, or if you are even still working on this repack. So here a list:

First, while going through the Death Knight questline, after going through the Death Gate the guy in the Scarlet tavern thing cast, i noticed it started bugging out. After turning in the quest to the Highlord, there were little to no NPCs and no gryphon to get down to Death' Breach for the quest. Even Darion was gone. I tried logging out and seeing if that helped, nope. It could be solved by a simple server restart, but if you've got a bunch of people in who aren't having any problems, that's a big inconvenience. I ended up having to use the GM flying to get over the invisible walls. Normal players can obviously NOT do this.

Second, the Worgen Running Wild ability doesn't work much. I mean, it increases speed and all, but after casting, and it finishes you just turn into a wisp :\ Could be client side, and also it's not a big deal, its just been bothering me xD i'm weird. i enjoy looks and im super OCD about it.

Thats all i could think of for now. Other than these, its a wonderful repack! clearly the best one, and i highly recommend it to anyone who wants to see what good ol' Cata would be like on their own.

I also have a question; Is there a GM helper addon that works for this? GMhelper for the 3.3.5 arcemu servers works pretty well, but it doesn't work with a lot of the buttons, as the commands are not the same. Actually, I could probly edit the addon... i'll look that up, but still. Addon pls!
    Hi there,
    Glad to hear you love it. Some of the issues are fixed (eg running wild), already on the VIP version, and might be fixed on the latest version (5), (free version), if I recall correctly.
    You can download that here;
    [NEW] 4.3.4 Blizzlike Cataclysm - Deathwings Madness v.5-[EmuCoach's Official Repack]
    www.emucoach.com

forn1x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buenas tardes Como Estan Necesito Saber Una Pequeña Curiosidad. Coloco Mi Direccion De Ip Y No Me Arranca El Server Me Podrias Explicar O Alguien DEl Foro Como Puedo Hacer Para Poder Arrancarlo Con Mi no.Ip Saludos Y Exelente Foro

Axelthejackal1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey is there a way to add custom npcs/vendors into the DB because i want to add a quest to king varian and the turn in is a custom npc vendor i have the codes i just don't remember where to put them. Also there is a bug in V4 for the corrupted ashbringer event it doesn't work however the same hostility that is given to players who wield it still functions XD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345