0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RELEASE: MaNGOS Zero Linux Repack!!

Hello, OwnedCore! I am happy to finally announce the release of my FIRST repack! So, lets just dive head first into it!

Estimated working %: Not high enough. :P First release, I'd guess about 40% works perfectly.

Known bugs:
    Code:
    Nefarian (Last boss in BWL)'s ads that are summoned before he appears are underleveled if they are Chromatic. 
    Onyxia is just buggy with the whole flight system.
    The Naxxramas Teleport Pad is not working.
    If Thaddius kills you, he will remain unnatackable until a server/instance restart.
    Not much has been tested. PLEASE post your bug finds below!

[a href="http://www.mediafire.com/?awgafa9yrju357f" click me! [/A]

How to work it: First off, this is for Ubuntu and other linux distros. You'll need to get MySQL (sudo apt-get install mysql-server), set up the databases from the Database.RAR archive, then set the SQL Info in ETC/.conf files. After that, open 2 terminals and type
    cd Repack (Case sensitive)
    then -> cd bin (Case sensitive), then type ./realmd and ./mangosd (seperate to each terminal), and viola! Set realmlist to your realmlist and congrats!
    If you need to speak with me/ask for Tech Support, add iamaturtlehehe on skype! Thanks!

RELEASE: MaNGOS Zero Linux Repack!!