Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone else having the problem that it gets stuck on the character creation screen?

[Repack] Infinium 3.3.2 Blizzlike ArcEmu [ICC Working]
    Jickywoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nahizice, great repack
    One thing is the paladin seals dont work. Thats my only major prob as of now cause i like to play a paladin

ViND_'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This seems nice GZ. An empty ICC => good for machinima.

MasterOfWar's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice +1 Rep

korpse's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been looking everywhere for an answer to my ques

When i try to log in to my server it tells me i need to change my accounto a battle.net account. How do i get passed this?

Thanks!

[F]ear's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey GZ! Nice repack!

I´m having 1 problem though ;/
    I´m not able to login after creating my char. It gets stuck at the end of the loading screen.
    PROUD MEMBER OF WWW.FIXAPPLE.DK

kingzy21's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey anyone using this mod just wanted to let them no some bugs even if very little.
    I love this Repack Ground i give you +100000000 rep for this wish i could make a repack as blizzlike everything works well almost. just little things need tweaking. I thought i'd let you know for the next update (This is not a rant i simply want you to edit/fix to make this Repack more awesome!)
    Ok i've noticed afew things
    1 is the flying mounts place is at the original destination silvermoon vally not in hellfire (Honor hold & Thrallmar) took me a while to figure out where to go.
    2 most npc's seem to not know what to do and kinda stand still think this is database or scripting side (not sure just guessing) for example when you go through the dark portal
    the demons stand still and dnt do anything and dont attack you if u wlk past them (Gm is off) also they spawn in one place
    3 In northerend some monsters spawn points are all on top of eachother in warsong hold just outside all the horde protectors go on a mad killing spree everytime the flying spider things spawn as the all spawn in one place.
    4 out side all major cities you have the brewfest people but no buildings or anything just standing around aimlessly... i deleted mine just for realism (kinda looked sucky with them stood doing nothing)
    5 A big error i thought was wrong was the cold weather flying teachers dnt sell cold weather flying ( i have done research and it says tht there was a quest for cold weather flying if tht is still the same then maybe u can learn there but i added tome of cold weather flight to the exotic mount vendor becasue i couldnt find the quest. (maybe i'm not looking hard enough)
    6 Near Brill (undead start) the chickens are aggressive towards horde and are attacked on site... alittle weird.
    7 when being attacked on a flying mount the creature kind of climbs invisible steps to attack you. (same with a bat rider in silvermoon vally but he goes dwn the steps)
    8 some npcs in raids seem to be missing(Thrall - Orgrimmar I added to db but dont know if quests will work for him then again i havent tried)
    9 Zeppilin to NE the tower has no NPC's on and it looks real bare would be nice to see some about)
    10 Bat riders in hellfire (Thrallmar) sit around and do nothing like they have a day off is kind of odd)
    11 boat from auberdine (however u spell) 2 SW is bugged it shows a boat docked at auberdine untill the real boat comes to port then it disappears then to reappear once it has gone.
    12 in deadmines unless you are a rouge and can lockpick the habour door you cannot continue with the instance i got to the door put my powder in the cannon and nothing happened...

i would like to keep posting errors i find to help you out (hope i'm posting in the right place)
    I want to see this repack become as perfect as possible well done tho i am pleased so far now i'm just looking for little fixes
    Thanks man i owe you one
    KingZy

Edit: Fixed the cold weather flying error by going into trainer_defs and changed the Cold weather flying trainers required class from 5 to 0 so anyone can train from them.(5 = priest - this basically means only priests could train it and when a priest trains from them they can train priest skills too.... so confused dno how 2 change tht. But anyother class can just see riding so its kind of fixed)
    Last edited by kingzy21; 03-26-2010 at 12:41 PM.

lorht's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do's this work with patch 3.3.3 installed on my computer?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no Arc Emu currently only works for patch 3.3.2 if u have 3.3.3 u have 2 delete patch.mpq or w/e then click repair and repatch to 3.3.2 then leave it or copy wow folder to another destination on your harddrive and update one and keep the other one for pvt servers thats what i did anyway.
    hope this helped

xXGRiMXx's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! Gonna try it out!

luode's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When i start Apache it says "Apache is not included in this repack" How should i get apache then?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no u dnt need to run apache just my sql leave apache

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in Server run My sql then in ArcEmu run arcemu-logonserver then arcemu-world (after extracting maps and dbc)

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1314151617