Ultimate WOTLK Repack - Deathknights, Achievments, Barbershops Exotic mounts + More! menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    WoWbg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You set the flags to 40

Ultimate WOTLK Repack - Deathknights, Achievments, Barbershops Exotic mounts + More!
    Moaradin's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeez I get back on and already get flamed for this repack.

Originally Posted by reeveerx View Post
    Just to let people know....

NONE, I repeat NONE of the Deathknight spells work, there are no trainers for the DK either. The DK starting zone is completely empty; no quest givers, npc's, portals etc. So you are going to have to add your own. The Barber shop does not work either. The mammoth mount is bugged as it goes realllly slow and there is still the time old prob of the npc's walking around with blocks for hands.

All in all, this is not different than anything else that's out there right now. I mean there isn't anything in this repack that makes it worth getting over others right now. Fair enough, you can create a DK..... but you can do absolutely NOTHING with it right now.

Mangos still rules imho right now. They have been working on this since alpha. Go with Mangos until arcemu copy and pastes (I mean fixes) it's bugs. Plus, you won't see a good DB from ncdb for at least another 10 days or so with only a few spawns.

Anyway, I don't know what's so ultimate about this... but if you want it, there it is, bugs and all.

My advice..... wait it out a little longer.
    Ok, First I will discuss Deathknights. The spells dont work becauses runes dont work. That is a arc emu problem not mine. The reason their is no spawns in northrend is because there is no database for wotlk that is for arcemu. The barber shop does work, but since i got it from my aspire repack, it doesnt work 100% because Arc hasnt worked on barber shops yet... And I cant believe you are complaining about the mounts. The mammoth mount isnt even added on retail yet that i believe of. Also, I havnt even seen this on mangos. Your the first person I would think would complain about the mammoth mount. It will be bugged on every server right now if they even had it." ALL in all" this repack is tons different from others. Some people are tired of mangos and they want something else that supports wotlk. Of course you will see bugs in the first week. Mangos has been working on wotlk since the alpha! What do you aspect?

Edit: Also Why I call this the Ultimate WOTLK repack and what separates me from my old repacks and others is that It has a website for it and db editor also. Just put some useful extras in it

Last edited by Moaradin; 11-18-2008 at 04:18 PM.

+rep people who help you

AzolexX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should know that ArcEmu used 77% of codes for 3.0.2 patch from MaNGOS,15% from AspireCore and rest they coded alone and ported from Ascent.

Find about scripting, programming and music! My blog: https://worldofsmth.wordpress.com!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I do know that arcemu doesnt use most of their own coding but it dont bother me, This is the closest thing to wotlk I can get becides mangos (Which I dont like much).

+rep people who help you

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i ask you why don't you like MaNGOS you would say: I have own reasons. Witch is basically no-reason. And in repack release you said it all wokrs but at end it does not. This is "Fake Repack".

Find about scripting, programming and music! My blog: https://worldofsmth.wordpress.com!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might want to read buddy, because I didnt say one thing was working 100%

plus if you love mangos so much, then go over to the mangos section. Dont come here to flame me

Edit: The reason I dont like mangos is the same as alot of people who look forward to this repack: Because Im tired of mangos dominating wotlk and I simply dont like Mangos commands and never have.
    Last edited by Moaradin; 11-18-2008 at 04:13 PM.

+rep people who help you

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha man that was funny.

bsod-staff14's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would someone get rid of the annoying WHYDB constant appearence?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really dont see anything humorous about you coming here just to talk smack and brag about you donating for a wotlk database from NCDB

+rep people who help you

scott07's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This post is pritty stupid and youve put that DK's work 100% when the spells dont even work. LIEZ

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeez, Can you read? Quote me once when I said "DEATH KNIGHTS WORK 100%!"

When I say they work, its meant to be that they are working to get on and It has the correct Spells and Items. The only problem is that the runesystem doesnt work yet and it was the same with mangos when they first started. So Agian, if you love mangos so much, then go to that section and dont make stupid flames or else just gtfo please

thanks =)

+rep people who help you

giveen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didnt our mothers use to say "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all?"

Give the guy a break.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no MaNGOS Section, and you can love both MaNGOS and Ascent.

keazain's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm, i give you +rep for your pack and have 1 thing to say all, NObody have a wotlk server working 100% yet, so please give him a chance, its working great and alot of stuff is actuely working and im shure all updates will add all missing tables. Its a brand new server and all need to fix bugs but nice work with the repack

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Giveen and Keazain. These guys just want to get in arguments... Everything they put in my mouth, I didnt say one thing of it...

Reading is a useful tool

+rep people who help you

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast