1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So this guy over at Warmane managed to damage hack

I'd like to say first, why would anyone in their right mind use such a thing on players when this can be used to easily farm dungeons, do quests, level fast, etc. I'd use to kill raid bosses because Raiding at Warmane is DEAD.

Anyways, there is this thread about some guy complaining about some Hunter managing to hit more than 2mil damage on him and his buddies, on 5.4.8 mind you.

This is the link to the thread: Hunter 1 shot kill

I'm gonna qoute it here too because I know Warmane like to hide things from the public eye like in their Molten days.

Aside from that, I've been hearing stories/rumors about others who don't do high damage, but they're able to kill you instantly on sight, this one guy killed 5 90s instantly within less than a second, way more OP than this arcane shot for 2mil, other rumors have an exploit that makes you immortal, constantly able to heal to 100% health you a player or someone from the opposite faction, uber stealth, etc. Warmane is hive for new exploits, and I've found some, but nothing to extreme such as this and a few others.

Anyway, you thoughts guys? To be I am in disbelief, these PVErs cannot just have a damage hack, they got to be exploiting something, like a buff, most Warmane dungeon/raid buffs or items are easily exploited.

Silly Warmaners, think EVERYTHING is a hack lol.

[spoiler]
    Hunter 1 shot kill

so i was waiting for zandalari warbringer at townlong steppes and fight with 2 other ppl (priest and paladin) and then suddenly a hunter with teleporting hack appear and 1 shot everything (me and other 2 ppl) but for the zandalari warbringer he did 2 or 3 shots and then suddenly dissapear (maybe he teleport to another spot at sri-la village jade forest)
    Suspect: Awakez - Undead Horde Warmane Armory | Not Found
    lets take a look at the picture:
    View image: Wo WScrn Shot 022516 093025

View image: Wo WScrn Shot 022516 093041

View image: Wo WScrn Shot 022516 093045

millions damage using arcane shot, 1st 2.8 million damage at priest, 2nd 5.4 million damage at my warrior

and my party member paladin provided a video with same hack and same case, but the nickname was different. and he said he already report this video to GM but nothing happend, no reponse
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCR9...ature=youtu.be
    second suspect: Penuria Warmane Armory | Not Found

so guys what do you think?

EDIT:
    The players involved:

Awakez and Penuria
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    [/spoiler]
    Last edited by wowpup79; 02-26-2016 at 05:02 AM.

So this guy over at Warmane managed to damage hack
    Deathyaw's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    62/31
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    because Raiding at Warmane is DEAD.
    Have you heard of Lordaeron?

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deathyaw View Post
    Have you heard of Lordaeron?
    Well im more on cata and mop, I dont really like wotlk. But I do know some people replicate the same thing on wotlk somehow, there are some players who always complain. MOP rarely do people raid it is tough there :S

Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting, but not so smart on their part for being visible while using this exploit. The warmane community think this is a "damage hack" when it is pretty much a strong expolit.

This is nothing compared to the literal infinite Health exploit (Must maintain control of your character for constant heals; heals both factions)
    PVE God Mode exploit (use to be invulnerable to players as well)
    Invisibility (Stronger in one zone only, weak in other zones), etc.

There is rumored to be one guy who is able to instantly kill you without no warning, damage amount or anything showing, with the only message saying "You Died" Unlike what you've posted, the one I've mention is the one that needs to be looked at, an instant kill that does not log regardless of what you do, but cannot seem to find this guy, probably deleted his Hunter after killing a crap ton of ally on the wall when global was screaming about him. Hunts are OP anyways

EDIT:
    Another thing I've notice is Warmane is ninja'ing and watering down some mobs in game.
    This is an example: this guy was reduced to make it "easier" for some people, he does not use spells anymore.

Vladof the Butcher - NPC - World of Warcraft
    Last edited by Thy_Warden; 03-14-2016 at 08:55 AM.
    I am known as The Red Warden, the exploiter and formerly part of the original 8.

5. Thanks wowpup79 (1 members gave Thanks to Thy_Warden for this useful post)
    Corthezz's Avatar Elite User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    183/98
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Warden View Post
    Interesting, but not so smart on their part for being visible while using this exploit. The warmane community think this is a "damage hack" when it is pretty much a strong expolit.

This is nothing compared to the literal infinite Health exploit (Must maintain control of your character for constant heals; heals both factions)

There is rumored to be one guy who is able to instantly kill you without no warning, damage amount or anything showing, with the only message saying "You Died" Unlike what you've posted, the one I've mention is the one that needs to be looked at, an instant kill that does not log regardless of what you do, but cannot seem to find this guy, probably deleted his Hunter after killing a crap ton of ally on the wall when global was screaming about him. Hunts are OP anyways

EDIT:
    Another thing I've notice is Warmane is ninja'ing and watering down some mobs in game.
    This is an example: this guy was reduced to make it "easier" for some people, he does not use spells anymore.

Are you retarded?
    Check my blog: https://zzuks.blogspot.com

Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Corthezz View Post
    Are you retarded?
    Care to elaborate? I do like to know where I went wrong that caused you to react as such. What I am putting out there is true, there are quite some interesting exploits that people, even warmane staff, cannot fix and or understand.
    Last edited by Thy_Warden; 03-15-2016 at 10:35 AM.
    I am known as The Red Warden, the exploiter and formerly part of the original 8.

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Warden View Post

EDIT:

Thanks for the msg, I think I know how it is done but I think GMs are watching said enemies. Is there a way to become invisible like some elite exploit?
    I do not want to kill players, thats why we have BG, I am concern about raids and dungeons since everyone quits or doesnt want you to que with them, gearing for pve alone is hard and people give you crap too. So I just want to do this on my own.

Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game Masters cannot follow everyone at once, unless raised suspicion from players prompt them to stalk said player.
    There is another thread I've noticed on warmane, the one Hive posted on, it is funny how these guys say damage hack when clearly is an exploit. Speaking of exploits, I will post something later or probably tomorrow regarding one enemy you can farm some items from, nothing special, but it may benefit some.

The enemy mob is a bug/beast enemy that gives you said debuff, I cannot remember much but those debuffs as of now to me seem irrelevant for I don't care about pvp or pve, I just care about manipulation of game mechanics that is unknown to both player and staff alike. Some exploits people don't like revealing much to avoid it being fixed. I am experimenting with a 60% damage increase/reduction buff and took it for a spin in BG. The results were good enough, but could be better; very short buff time of 30 seconds.