Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Molten MoP: Robot Body Armor Glitch (Harmless/Fun Exploit)

Since it is minor, I can tell you how Warden 2 did it. Go to Nightsong woods, find an unmanned robot, hop in and move about, don't worry about the gas, even if it is low or depleted, the robot is still functional. It is confirmed to be working on MoP realms, all of them, including Molten. I cannot confirm yet if it is possible in WOTLK or Cata; I'm leaning towards WOTLK because many, many player used a dragon mount to initially attack and or harm opposite faction players, this robot is useless, but fun to run around with.

What can you do:
    Chat, move/swim, fly possibly
    Protection, a robotic body armor, but fairly weak
    What can't you do:
    Duel (unless a duel is accepted before 3 seconds)
    Just like the Butler Glitch, you cant take the robot out of zone, wasn't tested tho.
    You cannot fight back
    What can be done to you:
    You can be healed, buffed, you can be attacked, mind you, it is a low level robot that can be taken out of the zone, if you are high level and are attack, hell, level 10 twinks, they CAN bring down your robot.

Note:
    If you leave the robot, you will not be able to hop back on, the robot becomes neutral again and will disappear in a matter of seconds. These things do not respawn, they ironically teleport back to their starting location, that's from what I've seen but I cannot confirm this.

This is similar to the Butler Glitch and those similar to this, including the Dragon one, which I pass, I am not so fond of attacking bystanders lol

Big thanks to the non-hacking wardens (peace-keeper), Hive was offline that day.

Also be careful for this Hermes mofo and his crew, they are planning something so be on your guard Feb. 16, 2015.
    Last edited by Thy_Warden; 02-10-2015 at 10:25 AM.

Molten MoP: Robot Body Armor Glitch (Harmless/Fun Exploit)
    wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang, would be cool if you can take to Eastern Kingdom. Breaking News!: Robots invade Goldshire, with Horde hiding inside of them!