Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time to get out of Lazy Leecher Status ! 7 Usefull Exlpoits

*EDIT ADDED 6th EXPLOIT *

Alright , ive been a Leecher for far too long ! Ive had a small collection of exploits ive kept to myself for awhile and I guess its time to share them. Sure ill lose my advantage but w/e every exploit gets fixed sooner or later

All of these are for the N@xpg@ming private server

1. Remove Stealth from rogues and druids ( Very useful in arena or for blind restealths)
    - I dont know why but Hand of Salvation - Spell - World of Warcraft ( Hand of Salvation ) when casted on yourself or your partner will instantly remove stealth from all rogues in the area ( not sure how big the area is big but it works in all arenas no matter how far they are from you ). Basically you will have like 6sec to put them in combat or they can just resealth again . But yea , rogue CoS and vanish and you know he is comming back? use your Hand of Salvation and bring him out of stealth !

2. Stat Stacking ( Requires a Paladin)
    - Found this one out when I started leveling my Leatherworking skill for Drums of the Wild - Item - World of Warcraft and i wanted to see if Drums of Forgotten Kings - Item - World of Warcraft would stack with normal kings cause we all know how buggy Private servers can be

Anyways Use the Drums then cast normal kings , Manually remove the buff and repeat. Each time you should see your stats go up . If you dont keep working at it you may have gotten the order wrong ( this is removed on relog so if your about to get caught or piss somebody off just relog and the stats go away )

3. D/C the server ( Credits to Fumi in http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...nters-pet.html)

I didnt come up with this one but it works on N@xpG@ming so im goin to go ahead and post it .

Basically as a hunter you cast Eyes of the Beast - Spell - World of Warcraft to take control of your pet then you abandon it while still channeling , this should D/C you and the server. Usefull if your about to lose an arena match I guess and dont want a loss or if you just plain are pissed off at the server that day ( D/Ced and lose your item and GMs wont refund , take your frustration out ).

4. Get an early start on BGs ! Requires paladin
    , Basically before the BG starts while everyone is buffing and stuff just pick out a random person and use Divine Intervention - Spell - World of Warcraft . You should instantly die, now run outside the gate while still a ghost and use your .revive command ( 30min CD on N@xpG@ming) or wait for the rez timer if your still near your body thats just inside the gate like in AB .

And there ya have it , go cap to your liking in AB ( you can cap before the game starts ) . Wait by a tower in EoTS . Or get ready to grab the flag in WSG .

________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________
    ________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________
    ^^^ Exploits above this line were before the the most recent update so they may not work anymore , I havent tested them lately , Exploits below were found recently and should still work

5. Start AB on the opposite factions side (Tested as horde not sure about ally yet )
    Alright this one is pretty damn simple , Basically get into AB and simply relog when you log back in you should be in the corner behind the starting building of the other faction side . Fun if you want to cause chaos and distract them before the battle, or get a group of your team to relog all at once and mess with em

6. Another early start on any BG (Tested in EoTS)
    Yet , another early start of BGs. Bascially get hold of a Mekgineer's Chopper - Item - World of Warcraft and get a BG partner to hop on , ride up to the gate and tell them to eject off , it should hop them off right through the starting gate .

7. Mount with flag (tested wsg)
    Once, again get hold of Mekgineer's Chopper - Item - World of Warcraft and simply have the flag carrier jump on and the flag should go with em.

Like always if you provide a repost link for any of these exploits ill take them down

Anyways enjoy these while you can everyone :wave:
    Last edited by Jppapa; 07-14-2010 at 06:19 PM.

Time to get out of Lazy Leecher Status ! 3 Usefull Exlpoits
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just for the format and the links and credits to people on MMOwned, I'll let you out of Leecher. =)
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jppapa View Post

3. D/C the server ( Credits to Fumi in http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...nters-pet.html)
    Ty for posting my exploit again

Confidence's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +Rep to Jp for being helpful & like Parog said, crediting others and having good format.

Last edited by Confidence; 06-29-2010 at 11:47 AM.

Bluejays's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for these. Love exploting those silly private servers :P
    I'm legit. To Legit to quit. But now im not legit. So now i'll quit.

The-Guardian's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enjoy it while you got it but we will be fixing these soon.
    -<Admin> Titaniumx

Jppapa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The-Guardian View Post
    Enjoy it while you got it but we will be fixing these soon.
    -<Admin> Titaniumx
    Wouldnt have it any other way
    Last edited by Jppapa; 07-01-2010 at 11:09 PM.

alphawolff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the stat stacking; is it you buff with the kings drums, then buff normal kings, and click off the drums' kings, and then reapply the drums?

Little bit confused on it, thanks in advance.

Jppapa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alphawolff View Post
    For the stat stacking; is it you buff with the kings drums, then buff normal kings, and click off the drums' kings, and then reapply the drums?

Little bit confused on it, thanks in advance.
    Start off with Kings Drums then use Normal Kings . On N@xpG@ming they both share the same buff icon in the UI so if you click it off it supposedly removes both buffs and you can use them again .

NerieX's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good job on this :O
    Very useful

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The next core update for naxpgaming will fix the drums, battlegrounds, and any known server crashing bugs. Not to sure when we will release the update but it's being tested now.

CryptoCombat's Avatar Contributor #define ME 0x1337 CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it amusing that The-Guardian released a CTM tele hack, but he's an admin on a private server...

Jppapa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CrysisMK2 View Post
    I find it amusing that The-Guardian released a CTM tele hack, but he's an admin on a private server...
    Eh what better way is there to run a server , in order to know how to fix something you have to know how to break it

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I realize that. I found it ironic how I had to almost ban someone a while back because they were using it. :/

sid1488's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The-Guardian View Post
    Yes I realize that. I found it ironic how I had to almost ban someone a while back because they were using it. :/
    Hahahahahhahaha.
    I am Swedish and I like green! And most other colours too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast