Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like such a noob. , i have now gotten everything but the bounty hunter npc to work. I found about 5 of them and i spawned all of them and they won't do anything I’m close to giving up on them I’ve tried for weeks now

[Release] Spartansp Repack V4 ascent 3940
    Falor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so dose this work on 2.4, cause people said it works, but idk about on 2.4

Krazypencil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I downloaded net framework...
    still doesnt work

Khandor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, here I am again with another question. >.< most likely the last ones I have if I can get these problems fixed. ;b I have searched this thread and have not found answers to em.

I got the server working online, I got people to connect to it, I got the portals working *except the horde/alliance mall portals, still toying with those to get those to work, but now I have two more questions.. >.<

1. When I go to add accounts in the character section of the database, how do I go about adding a -normal nongm- player? I have went through numerous guides where you use certain letters.. or.. you use numbers.. etc.. but out of all those combinations, AZ is the only one that lets you play. Because if you put in anything else, when you log in, your character just stands there, unable to move, then gets disconnected automatically.

Though I find my friends amusing, they love to abuse gm powers so I was hoping to quell that a bit and give it to them after they've earned it. So is there any different way to add non-gm's to your repack?

2. All your boss mobs for the custom instances, have no loot table and I'm not sure why. I've downloaded and installed all the files you have placed on the front page, yet they drop no loot whatsoever. In V3 I know they did, but I've run through the hell's way and the scarlet one *not the stormwind vaults cuz I think that's not complete, it just says this instance is not accessable* and none of the bosses drop loot. The mobs do, but not the bosses.

I've encountered this problem before and it was due to a missing loot table, but hell, that was a LONG time ago and I don't even remember where to look and see if there is a missing loot table or not.

and btw, out of all the stuff you've added there, the guys that I had join the server, find the LoLbox to be the most fun. I guess they just love flinging themselves across the ocean. lol.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok..so..i finally get this pack to work...
    and today when i sign in after multiple hours hastling with it..
    i sign in...and apparently i have a water breathing hack? and get kicked...
    im like ooooooook....
    wtf do i hafta do now?

nvm i found how to fix it

btw .morph STILL doesnt work
    Last edited by Krazypencil; 04-09-2008 at 07:36 AM.

Iceknight001's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is awesome man!

Khandor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Krazypencil View Post

With the new ascent the command has changed. I saw it somewhere around MMOWNED where it's now something like.. .modify displayid <number> to morph or something like that. It's not -broken- it's just changed.

Spartansp's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lemonman View Post
    I feel like such a noob. , i have now gotten everything but the bounty hunter npc to work. I found about 5 of them and i spawned all of them and they won't do anything I’m close to giving up on them I’ve tried for weeks now
    you need a webpage to the correct functionality of the bounty hunter

Originally Posted by Falor View Post
    so dose this work on 2.4, cause people said it works, but idk about on 2.4
    i havent tested it in 2.4 but i dont think it will work sorry

Originally Posted by Khandor View Post

1. When I go to add accounts in the character section of the database, how do I go about adding a -normal nongm- player? I have went through numerous guides where you use certain letters.. or.. you use numbers.. etc.. but out of all those combinations, AZ is the only one that lets you play. Because if you put in anything else, when you log in, your character just stands there, unable to move, then gets disconnected automatically.

Though I find my friends amusing, they love to abuse gm powers so I was hoping to quell that a bit and give it to them after they've earned it. So is there any different way to add non-gm's to your repack?
    Actually leaving the GM column in blank will be normal player or typing 0 to it

2. All your boss mobs for the custom instances, have no loot table and I'm not sure why. I've downloaded and installed all the files you have placed on the front page, yet they drop no loot whatsoever. In V3 I know they did, but I've run through the hell's way and the scarlet one *not the stormwind vaults cuz I think that's not complete, it just says this instance is not accessable* and none of the bosses drop loot. The mobs do, but not the bosses.

I've encountered this problem before and it was due to a missing loot table, but hell, that was a LONG time ago and I don't even remember where to look and see if there is a missing loot table or not.

and btw, out of all the stuff you've added there, the guys that I had join the server, find the LoLbox to be the most fun. I guess they just love flinging themselves across the ocean. lol.

yes lol box is fun!! well anyway i dont know why loot table isnt working for you also its true that some bosses where left without loot exept of gold cause that will make people to add the items they like

Ok..so..i finally get this pack to work...
    and today when i sign in after multiple hours hastling with it..
    i sign in...and apparently i have a water breathing hack? and get kicked...
    im like ooooooook....
    wtf do i hafta do now?

nvm i found how to fix it

glad you found the solution and .morph and .levelup as other commands were changed to other things like .morph = .mod displayid #### and .levelup = .mod level ##

Originally Posted by Iceknight001 View Post
    This is awesome man!
    thanks glad you liked it

With the new ascent the command has changed. I saw it somewhere around MMOWNED where it's now something like.. .modify displayid <number> to morph or something like that. It's not -broken- it's just changed.
    true no more to say

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do i fix:

"1 query failed due to [Error writing file C:/WINDOWS\TEMP\MY1B2.tmp' >Error Code 28>], Query: [SELECT * FROM pickpocketingloot ORDER BY entryid ASC]

no clue what to do lmao//.

Khandor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the GM issue, I actually have left it blank, that was my first idea, cuz that's how it was back when I had my old server, but that still causes players to freeze up and unable to do anything before being disconnected. :/ I also tried setting them to 0 and it did the same thing. I really have no clue why. :/

and I'll be sure to just add the loot to the bosses, I do remember what they were in V3 of your repack, thanks. :b

*EDIT*
    just to double check I just now left the gm column blank and then tried it with 0 and the characters still freeze up and don't move.
    *EDIT*
    Last edited by Khandor; 04-10-2008 at 08:35 AM.

Gnomeown's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FANTASTIC repack spartansp!
    Your mother must be proud.

Deathling's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

help

Spartansp your repack is AWSOME but i have one prob
    Everytime i put my mouse over a vendor it disappeirs instead of turning into a bag not a big problem but i bugs me

Spartansp's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do i fix:

"1 query failed due to [Error writing file C:/WINDOWSTEMPMY1B2.tmp' >Error Code 28>], Query: [SELECT * FROM pickpocketingloot ORDER BY entryid ASC]

no clue what to do lmao//.

never happened before... try executing the DB again and if the error persist try dowqnloading navicat 8 and .net framework 3.5

With the GM issue, I actually have left it blank, that was my first idea, cuz that's how it was back when I had my old server, but that still causes players to freeze up and unable to do anything before being disconnected. :/ I also tried setting them to 0 and it did the same thing. I really have no clue why. :/

and I'll be sure to just add the loot to the bosses, I do remember what they were in V3 of your repack, thanks. :b

*EDIT*
    just to double check I just now left the gm column blank and then tried it with 0 and the characters still freeze up and don't move.
    *EDIT*

mmm you are very F*** up never happened to me so i dont have a clue what have you done

Originally Posted by Gnomeown View Post
    FANTASTIC repack spartansp!
    Your mother must be proud.
    lol yea she is proud of me thanks

Originally Posted by Deathling View Post
    Spartansp your repack is AWSOME but i have one prob
    Everytime i put my mouse over a vendor it disappeirs instead of turning into a bag not a big problem but i bugs me
    mmm already answered in one of the previous page try reading them

Deathling's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wierd

Either i must be blind but i see the post(page 6) but i dont see the solution

roadcrash1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there any chance of you uploading just the goldensun city sql? i cant get the entire repack working but i would love to have the city

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast