0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Release] Helper Npcs

Here are three of my DLL files (and the source codes) for three "helper" NPCs. Two are buffing NPCs and one is a healer NPC.

Buffer 1:
    This NPC will buff you using the original scrolls in the game (agility, strength, stamina, etc.). It goes through level 50 and charges the player to use him. Feel free to modify the source to what spells you want cast on your players, and even the level/money requirements.

Buffer 2:
    This NPC will buff you with either: Mark of the Wild, Power Word: Fortitude, or Arcane Intellect. It is set up like the Healing NPC, where it casts a certain level of the spell based on your character's level. It also charges more progressively than the healer. I tried using also the Lightning Shield and Frost/Ice Armor, but couldn't get the NPC to cast it on the player.

Healer:
    This NPC is level based and casts from the Priest heal spell lines. It will automatically choose the spell to cast on the player and what to charge them for each spell based on their level (1 - 70).

Here's the link WITH the source in it. As you can see, I piggy backed off an older teleport script and just incorporated the cpp into a new one to make it a buffing NPC rather than a teleporter. Enjoy!

Filebeam - Free Fast File Hosting
    Included are the DLLs and source codes for all three NPCs.

SQL code:
    Code:
    Code:

insert into `creature_names` (`entry`, `name`, `Subname`, `Flags1`, `type`, `Family`, `Rank`, `unk4`, `SpellDataID`, `male_displayid`, `female_displayid`, `male_displayid2`, `female_displayid2`, `unknown_float1`, `unknown_float2`, `Civilian`, `Leader`) values('30005','Gareth','The Protector','0','7','0','4','0',NULL,'20168','0','0','0','1','1',NULL,NULL);
    insert into `creature_names` (`entry`, `name`, `Subname`, `Flags1`, `type`, `Family`, `Rank`, `unk4`, `SpellDataID`, `male_displayid`, `female_displayid`, `male_displayid2`, `female_displayid2`, `unknown_float1`, `unknown_float2`, `Civilian`, `Leader`) values('30006','Jonas Eaglebright','','0','7','0','4','0',NULL,'21015','0','0','0','1','1',NULL,NULL);
    insert into `creature_names` (`entry`, `name`, `Subname`, `Flags1`, `type`, `Family`, `Rank`, `unk4`, `SpellDataID`, `male_displayid`, `female_displayid`, `male_displayid2`, `female_displayid2`, `unknown_float1`, `unknown_float2`, `Civilian`, `Leader`) values('30007','Ardinoth the Wise','','0','7','0','4','0',NULL,'20651','0','0','0','1','1',NULL,NULL);

insert into `creature_proto` (`entry`, `minlevel`, `maxlevel`, `faction`, `minhealth`, `maxhealth`, `mana`, `scale`, `npcflags`, `attacktime`, `mindamage`, `maxdamage`, `rangedattacktime`, `rangedmindamage`, `rangedmaxdamage`, `mountdisplayid`, `equipmodel1`, `equipinfo1`, `equipslot1`, `equipmodel2`, `equipinfo2`, `equipslot2`, `equipmodel3`, `equipinfo3`, `equipslot3`, `respawntime`, `armor`, `resistance1`, `resistance2`, `resistance3`, `resistance4`, `resistance5`, `resistance6`, `combat_reach`, `bounding_radius`, `auras`, `boss`, `money`, `invisibility_type`, `death_state`, `walk_speed`, `run_speed`, `fly_speed`, `extra_a9_flags`) values('30005','85','85','35','1','1','0','1.4','5','1800','600','900','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','360000','9999','0','0','0','0','0','0','2','2','','0','0','0','0','2.5','8','14','0');
    insert into `creature_proto` (`entry`, `minlevel`, `maxlevel`, `faction`, `minhealth`, `maxhealth`, `mana`, `scale`, `npcflags`, `attacktime`, `mindamage`, `maxdamage`, `rangedattacktime`, `rangedmindamage`, `rangedmaxdamage`, `mountdisplayid`, `equipmodel1`, `equipinfo1`, `equipslot1`, `equipmodel2`, `equipinfo2`, `equipslot2`, `equipmodel3`, `equipinfo3`, `equipslot3`, `respawntime`, `armor`, `resistance1`, `resistance2`, `resistance3`, `resistance4`, `resistance5`, `resistance6`, `combat_reach`, `bounding_radius`, `auras`, `boss`, `money`, `invisibility_type`, `death_state`, `walk_speed`, `run_speed`, `fly_speed`, `extra_a9_flags`) values('30006','85','85','35','100','100','10000','1.2','5','1800','600','900','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','360000','9999','0','0','0','0','0','0','2','2','','0','0','0','0','2.5','8','14','0');
    insert into `creature_proto` (`entry`, `minlevel`, `maxlevel`, `faction`, `minhealth`, `maxhealth`, `mana`, `scale`, `npcflags`, `attacktime`, `mindamage`, `maxdamage`, `rangedattacktime`, `rangedmindamage`, `rangedmaxdamage`, `mountdisplayid`, `equipmodel1`, `equipinfo1`, `equipslot1`, `equipmodel2`, `equipinfo2`, `equipslot2`, `equipmodel3`, `equipinfo3`, `equipslot3`, `respawntime`, `armor`, `resistance1`, `resistance2`, `resistance3`, `resistance4`, `resistance5`, `resistance6`, `combat_reach`, `bounding_radius`, `auras`, `boss`, `money`, `invisibility_type`, `death_state`, `walk_speed`, `run_speed`, `fly_speed`, `extra_a9_flags`) values('30007','85','85','35','100','100','10000','1.2','5','1800','600','900','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','360000','9999','0','0','0','0','0','0','2','2','','0','0','0','0','2.5','8','14','0');
    Almost forgot to mention, to spawn use:

Buff NPC:
    .npc spawn 30005

Healer NPC:
    .npc spawn 30006

Buff NPC 2:
    .npc spawn 30007
    Last edited by wowcomputer; 12-24-2007 at 08:43 PM.

[Release] Helper Npcs
    Spartansp's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is that really urs cause i once saw the same 3 NPC in another repack made by chrispee i think so you really made those?

SectorSeven's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep nice work buddy

Corruptedwow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he didnt make these...he's a lil **** bag is what he is

chrispee didnt make them either

the true credit goes to Legend @ ascentEMU

copied VERBATIM from his post

Board Message

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea i know chrispee didnt make it he told in the repack he make but i didnt know who was the true developer of those .dll thanks for telling me the truth and for wowcomputer stop stealing things that are not of you the moderators must warn those guys that are stealing things from others :P

Corruptedwow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eh didnt know whether or not chrispee gave credit..and i DEFNITLY know this guy isnt legend...cus me and him and another guy are the ones who poped out the bounty hunter NPC

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol i also know he isnt legend lol but chrispee DID give credit but this guy here...¬¬ im mad about that ¬¬ maybe he just wanted to get put of the leachers but not using the things of others ¬¬

wowcomputer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just edited the sql file, to make it work for ascent, so you can copy and paste it and it will work to execute this.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but that was already working for ascent but mmm ok thankss for contributing...but sorry no rep

knaur's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spartansp: as everyone else knows, Those old dll,s stopped working
    when burlex from ascentemu.com rewrote gossip system in ascent...

after that, NO ONE had those npc,s working anymore,

now, what wowcomputer did was to rebuild the old ones, from old ascent rev,
    to work on the new gossip system, so we can use it again in all the ascent 2xxx revisions. so stop flaming this person for actually release this work when he actually has done something we have been waiting for in long time!

I have been waiting in long time for these to come, actually i was planning to make them myself, but i saved time now!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Knaur - Founder of The Norwegian Elite Team

wowcomputer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I am trying right now to get as many spells on the buff npc as possible, while doing that I am preparing for the expansion: Wrath of the Lich King to come out so that all me and my server emulation buddies can figure out how to hack into wrath of the lich king to find out how we can put it into the private server world.

As many people have posted before that they were making 25 hero classes,

well that just revolutionizes Private Server World Of Warcraft but not Retail WOW itself which is the advantage of private servers.

Performer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It dont work for me. Im using NCDB 710

here is err msg:

Code:
    [Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'nsert into `creature_names` (`entry`, `name`, `Subname`, `Flags1`, `type`, `Fami' at line 1
    [Err] nsert into `creature_names` (`entry`, `name`, `Subname`, `Flags1`, `type`, `Family`, `Rank`, `unk4`, `SpellDataID`, `male_displayid`, `female_displayid`, `male_displayid2`, `female_displayid2`, `unknown_float1`, `unknown_float2`, `Civilian`, `Leader`) values('30005','Gareth','The Protector','0','7','0','4','0',NULL,'20168','0','0','0','1','1',NULL,NULL);
    [Err] 1364 - Field 'info_str' doesn't have a default value
    [Err] insert into `creature_names` (`entry`, `name`, `Subname`, `Flags1`, `type`, `Family`, `Rank`, `unk4`, `SpellDataID`, `male_displayid`, `female_displayid`, `male_displayid2`, `female_displayid2`, `unknown_float1`, `unknown_float2`, `Civilian`, `Leader`) values('30006','Jonas Eaglebright','','0','7','0','4','0',NULL,'21015','0','0','0','1','1',NULL,NULL);
    [Err] 1364 - Field 'info_str' doesn't have a default value
    [Err] insert into `creature_names` (`entry`, `name`, `Subname`, `Flags1`, `type`, `Family`, `Rank`, `unk4`, `SpellDataID`, `male_displayid`, `female_displayid`, `male_displayid2`, `female_displayid2`, `unknown_float1`, `unknown_float2`, `Civilian`, `Leader`) values('30007','Ardinoth the Wise','','0','7','0','4','0',NULL,'20651','0','0','0','1','1',NULL,NULL);
    [Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
    --------------------------------------------------

00162's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I manually inserted the charater stuff and he spanws. i just cant get his effects work. downloaded the code but not sure what to do with them no. been a while since i hoste a server. please help if you can ty.