0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Acc Registration Page -HELP PLEASE-

I've got my server setup completely using Mafia's repack. I've got my site (Corruption - WoW Private Server) is up completely, everything is great. People can connect with corruption.servegame.org, BUT I dont know how to make a registration page!

I've looked every where for a tutorial, and most of the are for AC-WEB repack. and I cant find the things i'm suppose to in there. I'm wanting to use SPORA as my registration page, but I can get it up!

Please help me, I can do team viewer which allows you to do or if you can post a tutorial that will work with Mafia's repack or if you could walk me through it on msn that would be great!

Thanks,
    Kotic.

Acc Registration Page    -HELP PLEASE-
    MissMurder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I did is dl spora account page, delete everything out of htdocs, and put the spora img folder and the index in, configure the settings in the index, restart computer, and thats it! you also need to get a no-ip account, with wild card enabled, and forward port 80, if u havent already, jus look around there are some awesome guides i have seen, hope this helps!

Arachnia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also used RoSpora Build V1.4.4.1. Took a bit of tweaking but it works just fine.

Here's a link to the official site:
    Welcome to Home of RoSpora

Edit: If you're setting this up on a remote website you need to change the following line in index.php to get somewhat proper Server Uptime (otherwise you'll recieve a php error on the page):
    $pagefile = 'c:\pagefile.sys'; // Path to system pagefile. Default is c:\\pagefile.sys

Change it to point towards a file that is updated daily on your server as all it needs is to look at when the file was last changed.

Edit2: Also thought I would mention that a common mistake is leaving spora set to look at 'localhost' for DB access when it is a remote website, and should be pointed towards your IP instead.

If you're still having trouble I'll see about writing up a full guide for it but do try to figure it out. All the info is there
    Last edited by Arachnia; 12-18-2007 at 04:53 AM.