0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why does everyone hate Molten-WoW?

Seriously, I was planning on playing on it and everywhere I go on this or any other site I see hate hate and more hate against Molten-WoW.

Why so?

Why does everyone hate Molten-WoW?
    Snappx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me personally the hate is because of:

1. Laggy/buggy

2. Pay to win. A lot of instances etc aren't opened, thus making you have to donate money to obtain some of the items you maybe need.

3. If you're an arena player, don't expect to receive a rank 1 title even when you have the highest rated team. Molten staff usually bans people who are not their "friends"/buyers of extreme amounts of coins. At least on lesser populated realms. (This has happened to me and a few friends that tried playing there for a season)

Lolcocks Lolcocks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Snappx View Post
    For me personally the hate is because of:

1. Laggy/buggy

2. Pay to win. A lot of instances etc aren't opened, thus making you have to donate money to obtain some of the items you maybe need.

3. If you're an arena player, don't expect to receive a rank 1 title even when you have the highest rated team. Molten staff usually bans people who are not their "friends"/buyers of extreme amounts of coins. At least on lesser populated realms. (This has happened to me and a few friends that tried playing there for a season)

The third one seems really bad.
    But what about other servers? I mean pretty much 99% private servers are pay no win. I am sure not all instances are working on any private server.

I think except for the third one the first two points and are a problem with most servers.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what server do I play on if it's that terrible?

nirshib's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What expansion do you like the most?
    If WotLK, Gamer-District has a realm with similar population to Molten, and it's much better scripted.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nirshib View Post
    What expansion do you like the most?
    If WotLK, Gamer-District has a realm with similar population to Molten, and it's much better scripted.

I want to play Cataclysm actually, or Mist of Pandaria but I don't think there would be any good scripted Mists of Pandaria servers yet.

stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    151/146
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lolcocks Lolcocks View Post
    I want to play Cataclysm actually, or Mist of Pandaria but I don't think there would be any good scripted Mists of Pandaria servers yet.
    There was a leaked debug build that allowed easier emulation of MoP which PandaShan utilised to create the first playable MoP server.

There has now been a leaked debug build for WoD that has reached the public domain and TrinityCore is making use of, so WoD emulation should actually be a thing.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stoneharry View Post
    There was a leaked debug build that allowed easier emulation of MoP which PandaShan utilised to create the first playable MoP server.

There has now been a leaked debug build for WoD that has reached the public domain and TrinityCore is making use of, so WoD emulation should actually be a thing.

That's actually nice but won't there be like a shit load of bugs which would not be fun for a end user like me?
    It's great that you can emulate WoD but it's no fun with bugs.

That actually makes me wonder. Can anyone answer to me why are there so many bugs? I mean if you are emulating a game like Blizzard does, shouldn't it work as intended? What exactly does get screwed up in the process which cause so.many bugs?

Corthezz's Avatar Elite User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    183/98
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An emulator sends and recives packets just like Blizzard servers do. However no one without access to the server part of world of warcraft can know how the packets are really processed and what is happening exactly internally. The developers of emulators just try to reproduce what the server is doing without knowing its source code.

Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well for starter's we never hated Molten. It was until the very moment some punk had the balls to set up the guild leader during WOTLK, which got Nick permanently banned, this hurt all of us because Nick was someone who wanted to help people, to avoid scammers, cheaters and he himself put himself out their instead of doing BGs and such. Members of the guild formed a petition to unban Nick that lasted for 4 days, however, this was not enough to unban Nicholas at all, Molten Staff deleted the thread when there was no flame, no bashing, just positive remarks on the ban being wrongful on the Game Master's part, mind you Staff did say to report staff's abuse of power, which is a lie of one of their rules. This pissed some of us off, and the guild members broke away after the staff deleted the guild due to thinking we were disrespecting Molten, which was also false (a memorial guild on neltharion is MoltenWow, old GM left the game). So at that point we decided to hack Molten instead, we got the name warden clan from other hackers, when we were deciding a name, we were called Molten Rebelz back then, and tried to get former guild members to join us. For example when sentinel first came out, we were immune to it, this caused some players coming after us to report not just us, but other hackers.

Those that were on Molten's side were enemies, so what we did to piss off former guild mates, we copied their names and their looks, trying to get them banned for siding with staff of did us so much harm, but they managed to report the former hacker of the group, even going as far as playing fire with fire by tricking the new warden with their names, however, Game Master successfully force leveled those twinks we were messing with.

So to take further precautions, we did private tests on Neltharion, altering stuff client side like the sky, characters, models, etc. Then we moved on to the big guns, manipulating players. The funny thing staff doesn't know who's who, so they pick the member that utters Warden Clan and bans them lol.
    We started to come out of the shadows (this year actually) after we observed a thread on Molten forums, and decided, hey, lets get this trader guild mate and his friends. By doing so we bribe newbie guild with basic exploits and to this day, they benefit from it, this gave us trust of this said player, who directed us to the twinking community, and holy hell, we found the trader (Kirabel, who was the guy with the tin foil hat) and blackmailed his friend by exposing a duel through video, who in turn found out who we were and quit Molten in hopes of not getting his beloved twink banned. The plan was simple, all of those goons were part of Molten Helpers, in reality there are like 4-5 of them who plays Molten on 1 computer, so our actions got all 5 of them banned, all their accounts, etc, closed lmao.

The influencing of hacking has not only powered us, but other groups such as B Squad (guessing Broly followers), House of Duo (frienemy) and Lone Wolves (hackers that run solo) hackers such as Valentnio, Brogelz, suity and crackshot,, jackyn, Broly the list goes on. Bypasses made by us and other hackers are now being used for Molten. The Anti-Cheat Sentinel is garbage and the staff knows it, thus easily bypassed. We are working on a account detection like project, in order to fasten false bans of those Molten followers., Danko22 was subject 00 in the test, after a scammer contacted us to rid of him.
    This caused the punk trader named Kirabel, his brother and his sister to retaliate in defending this twink player, members quickly reported his as$, and this banned not only hit him, but all of those hacker hunting bastards on Molten and 4 of his siblings in one go, we thank tbcwascool and britnay for this after we determined that it was them who reported the fool, so any evidence he had of us is gone with his ingame mailbox. Their followers, we compromised their accounts, this without Molten Staff's knowledge, you should see their so-called GM island on Cata, an example of this is a user named Danko22, that donor as served his purpose and is now perma-banned. His threads about AHH MOLTEN UNJUST WAHH WAHH LOL dam we got a laugh out of that one, saved his thread to lol at xD.
    We were observing Gentik and a few others, we joked about erasing Purple Haze from the WOTLK servers if we wanted, we got one of their memebrs information without him noticing lol.
    We only go after players when needed, or if we identify them as former guild mates from MH, there are currently 6 members left from Molten Helpers, we got 5 of them months ago with the one twink leaving Molten out of fear, so that makes 6. So if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, you are done.

This success, we began to continue videos and such, and soon, we plan on doing something rather serious, forcing staff to react. I an sure their are some doing the same, mainly for MoP. They reacted well, targeting alleged suspects when those who they ban are truly innocence, this proves they do no investigation work WHATSOEVER. Geez, you think a 38ish year old GM like Aldtharios would figure that out?

There are 12 of us, however, over the years only 5 are active at this moment and we never ehard from Nick since his petition , our hate for Molten manifest from the deletion of a positive petition and the fool who made such a lie to GMs to get rid of Nick. The coward hides in MoltenWow guild in Neltharion, in turn, they created us rebelz, who were soon called Warden Clan.

This is the message Nick, the former leader of Molten Helpers got in 2011. It was for this we began hacking and for this we detest staff and decided to break the members within the community, turning staff on their own molten community members if you will.

Aldtharios
    June 24, 2011
    Hello,

The evidence against you is more than enough to ban you. The report sent was also enough to keep you banned. I don’t care if you were a Game Master on some shitty server, we do not tolerate your crap here, trying to fool some players with a bullshit petition. I suggest you find another server to play on, do not expect to be unbanned here on Molten.

Regards,

Aldtharios
    A new guy in town wanted to spice a us some molten members, I do not know what his intentions are sadly.

Long story short: It was either Chemstyx or Aldtharios who created us when a hacker confronted the trader in 2011, we got the ticket from Aldtharios and the head mod deleted the petition, funny enough, some players still remember it.
    Making a thread about us on Molten forums is like asking to get banned at a chance of 75%, damn that's high because they know they can't get rid of us or hackers in general, and they got rid of the only player who ALMOST was able to report us,w e send that trader a message that he was about to be banned, next day, he was lol, judging by what that Gokhen kid said on youtube, they were all banned for false propaganda and threat anonymous players like us, that is rich xD but we were almost caught, they had chased the raid group with a few of our members in it, I'm surprised no one from that raid a few months ago got banned lol, that was hella lucky, like biting the bullet lucky. As we speak a few scammers setting up players for closure.

An example of our work and from other nice hackers on the servers:

The Hive Master using a secondary injection to modify his hack to the point where it transmits to non-hacking players.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z13I8...9G_901nyxmkbXg

The summon mob illusion we are known for has been done by others, plus you do not need a priest to Mind Control, just an item.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOjcY...5HsSwZxryo4XlA

Finally, the B Squad, who, well from what I've told were 3 hackers who adore broly from deathsoft, this is an example of what Broly could do.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AzcA...WaoqoqUPdP0sbg
    Last edited by Thy_Warden; 11-03-2014 at 03:08 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Corthezz View Post
    An emulator sends and recives packets just like Blizzard servers do. However no one without access to the server part of world of warcraft can know how the packets are really processed and what is happening exactly internally. The developers of emulators just try to reproduce what the server is doing without knowing its source code.

What if someone gets their hands on what's happening on the Blizzard servers?

Originally Posted by Thy_Warden View Post
    Well for starter's we never hated Molten. It was until the very moment some punk had the balls to set up the guild leader during WOTLK, which got Nick permanently banned, this hurt all of us because Nick was someone who wanted to help people, to avoid scammers, cheaters and he himself put himself out their instead of doing BGs and such. Members of the guild formed a petition to unban Nick that lasted for 4 days, however, this was not enough to unban Nicholas at all, Molten Staff deleted the thread when there was no flame, no bashing, just positive remarks on the ban being wrongful on the Game Master's part, mind you Staff did say to report staff's abuse of power, which is a lie of one of their rules. This pissed some of us off, and the guild members broke away after the staff deleted the guild due to thinking we were disrespecting Molten, which was also false (a memorial guild on neltharion is MoltenWow, old GM left the game). So at that point we decided to hack Molten instead, we got the name warden clan from other hackers, when we were deciding a name, we were called Molten Rebelz back then, and tried to get former guild members to join us. For example when sentinel first came out, we were immune to it, this caused some players coming after us to report not just us, but other hackers.

Those that were on Molten's side were enemies, so what we did to piss off former guild mates, we copied their names and their looks, trying to get them banned for siding with staff of did us so much harm, but they managed to report the former hacker of the group, even going as far as playing fire with fire by tricking the new warden with their names, however, Game Master successfully force leveled those twinks we were messing with.

So to take further precautions, we did private tests on Neltharion, altering stuff client side like the sky, characters, models, etc. Then we moved on to the big guns, manipulating players. The funny thing staff doesn't know who's who, so they pick the member that utters Warden Clan and bans them lol.
    We started to come out of the shadows (this year actually) after we observed a thread on Molten forums, and decided, hey, lets get this trader guild mate and his friends. By doing so we bribe newbie guild with basic exploits and to this day, they benefit from it, this gave us trust of this said player, who directed us to the twinking community, and holy hell, we found the trader (Kirabel, who was the guy with the tin foil hat) and blackmailed his friend by exposing a duel through video, who in turn found out who we were and quit Molten in hopes of not getting his beloved twink banned. The plan was simple, all of those goons were part of Molten Helpers, in reality there are like 4-5 of them who plays Molten on 1 computer, so our actions got all 5 of them banned, all their accounts, etc, closed lmao.

The influencing of hacking has not only powered us, but other groups such as B Squad (guessing Broly followers), House of Duo (frienemy) and Lone Wolves (hackers that run solo) hackers such as Valentnio, Brogelz, suity and crackshot,, jackyn, Broly the list goes on. Bypasses made by us and other hackers are now being used for Molten. The Anti-Cheat Sentinel is garbage and the staff knows it, thus easily bypassed. We are working on a account detection like project, in order to fasten false bans of those Molten followers., Danko22 was subject 00 in the test, after a scammer contacted us to rid of him.
    This caused the punk trader named Kirabel, his brother and his sister to retaliate in defending this twink player, members quickly reported his as$, and this banned not only hit him, but all of those hacker hunting bastards on Molten and 4 of his siblings in one go, we thank tbcwascool and britnay for this after we determined that it was them who reported the fool, so any evidence he had of us is gone with his ingame mailbox. Their followers, we compromised their accounts, this without Molten Staff's knowledge, you should see their so-called GM island on Cata, an example of this is a user named Danko22, that donor as served his purpose and is now perma-banned. His threads about AHH MOLTEN UNJUST WAHH WAHH LOL dam we got a laugh out of that one, saved his thread to lol at xD.
    We were observing Gentik and a few others, we joked about erasing Purple Haze from the WOTLK servers if we wanted, we got one of their memebrs information without him noticing lol.
    We only go after players when needed, or if we identify them as former guild mates from MH, there are currently 6 members left from Molten Helpers, we got 5 of them months ago with the one twink leaving Molten out of fear, so that makes 6. So if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, you are done.

This success, we began to continue videos and such, and soon, we plan on doing something rather serious, forcing staff to react. I an sure their are some doing the same, mainly for MoP. They reacted well, targeting alleged suspects when those who they ban are truly innocence, this proves they do no investigation work WHATSOEVER. Geez, you think a 38ish year old GM like Aldtharios would figure that out?

There are 12 of us, however, over the years only 5 are active at this moment and we never ehard from Nick since his petition , our hate for Molten manifest from the deletion of a positive petition and the fool who made such a lie to GMs to get rid of Nick. The coward hides in MoltenWow guild in Neltharion, in turn, they created us rebelz, who were soon called Warden Clan.

This is the message Nick, the former leader of Molten Helpers got in 2011. It was for this we began hacking and for this we detest staff and decided to break the members within the community, turning staff on their own molten community members if you will.

A new guy in town wanted to spice a us some molten members, I do not know what his intentions are sadly.

Long story short: It was either Chemstyx or Aldtharios who created us when a hacker confronted the trader in 2011, we got the ticket from Aldtharios and the head mod deleted the petition, funny enough, some players still remember it.
    Making a thread about us on Molten forums is like asking to get banned at a chance of 75%, damn that's high because they know they can't get rid of us or hackers in general, and they got rid of the only player who ALMOST was able to report us,w e send that trader a message that he was about to be banned, next day, he was lol, judging by what that Gokhen kid said on youtube, they were all banned for false propaganda and threat anonymous players like us, that is rich xD but we were almost caught, they had chased the raid group with a few of our members in it, I'm surprised no one from that raid a few months ago got banned lol, that was hella lucky, like biting the bullet lucky. As we speak a few scammers setting up players for closure.

An example of our work and from other nice hackers on the servers:

The Hive Master using a secondary injection to modify his hack to the point where it transmits to non-hacking players.
    Molten-Wo: Transmitting hacks to non-hacker host target with Hv4.3.4 - YouTube

The summon mob illusion we are known for has been done by others, plus you do not need a priest to Mind Control, just an item.
    Molten-WoW Damage Hack - YouTube

Finally, the B Squad, who, well from what I've told were 3 hackers who adore broly from deathsoft, this is an example of what Broly could do.
    Hack'n enjoy Arena Tournament - YouTube

Wow, that was quite some read.

alucard001's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you wanna do pvp, Arena-tournament is your only decent choice.

wowpup79's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really hate Molten, it is okay if you follow the rules xD but at times staff can't see what is right from wrong.
    I was banned back in 2010 when my friend told me to do this quest with him, which contained a major exploit, we did this for about an hour.
    I stopped, but my friend kept going. The next day, GM stopped me and and banned me and said I kept exploiting when I stopped yesterday and didn't even last 5 minutes. I was told to stop BSing and or go to another server lol. The funny thing, the guy who reported us was duping items and doing far worse then my friend xD.

I still play there now, however, I tend to test out hacks with my friend bloodwolf clan/guild, however, we do not go about hacking in BGs and whatnot, we get bored and do something for about 5 minutes then play normally.
    But it doesn't get annoying when players insta-cap

Plus possibly issue people have with staff is that you are just an account name to them, not all staff treat you this way, however, they don't waste their time spitting cruel words at you regardless if you were behind actions which you've done, or just plain innocent, the only face of staff I've seen is Kaer and Jeutbie, I haven't seen anyone else's face or I assume they are teens to young adults, however, I was told Aldtharios, the head GM, is quite grown and bad mouths people for if they are or were not part of said molten crime judging by that video of the girl that got her account closed and the comment section.

On Wowbeez back in the day, I ran into a GM, who is someone who is quite forgiving, for any action, on the low, he gives chance after chance, etc. Because in reality he is someone who is open to forgive someone of anything, for instance, some guy threaten to hack a gm account and cause trouble, others have used hacks to cheat, the guy summons them and tells them they will be banned, but he offers them an ingame shot at amnesty when they are summoned. Usually he keeps track of the players and gives them about 5-6 chances regardless of their actions, however, those who ruin other players accounts, he bans them, but talks to them as a human using positive words, not bad mouthing anyone.
    It's been years since I've seen this Game Master, if he was on Molten, he do his detective work before offering you amnesty and or reasoning.
    So not all GMs are bad, hell even on Molten, but their attitude needs to be in check. That Wowbeez GM use to be a retail WoW Game Master, so anyone claiming Blizz-like do not bad mouth their players regardless of their actions.

There are people with morals and people who are uncaring, immoral and playing on a private server, your the fate of your account is determine by said people, or anyone of these people to take action against you, so its a 50/50 shot of who talks to you.
    Last edited by wowpup79; 11-06-2014 at 02:19 PM.

Thy_Warden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well an apology from staff would have been nice during those times and things would have been different, but instead we got some negative language and threats from them when they messaged the guild leader, hell even a few donors at the time thought that this was unjust, they remember that thread, but are not suppose to bring it up because of the moderators.
    The Game Master said he had investigated and found proof, but Nick didn't do anything wrong, a few of us were with him, we were dueling around Scarlet Monastery, and the guy who made the lie was with us. After Nick settle the argument, the next day he was banned and that pissed us off for this has never happened to anyone in such a way.

Things could have been different, instead of us hacking, we could have been the ones cleaning up hackers on Molten and on Wowbeez for we knew how they operate, for instances, a cata teleport, you could spot one getting ready to port if he is viewing his map and so forth.

That petition being deleted really hurt the guild members, and the mas disband of the guild hurt us some more and turned friends into enemies, that isn't how someone wants to remember their experience now is it? But if things are to go as it is, so be it. Because of the current sister guild existence we can't do anything serious, we did move mobs from here and there to prove someone wrong and that's that.

Plus Molten had a rule about staff abusing said power and to report it, notice how they updated it and remove this rule to protect what is already there and reporting so and so does nothing. Just as they didn't care about getting rid of the lair and destroying the only humbleness that guild ever had, we do not care about those we target in game, just as a hacker doesn't care if he ruins a battleground for many.
    People never change, mainly those who reuse to show their face during those situations and automatically assume and take action. They know the game they play, and silence anyone.
    The clan that I represent go after corrupt players and or former guildmates who are now against the few of us now left and keeping to our morals, we aid newcomers who tend to be exploited by other players or if a Game Master cannot help them we come through, or if the innocence had been hacked, we come through, just like our old Guild Master. Our hacking is of means of testing and going against ourselves, plus it is only bad if used against others, as some may call it.

You'd be surprised of the things people on Molten do under the radar, it is like not knowing your co-worker is having an affair with another co-worker you know and say nothing to you about this ongoing affair.
    You give a hacker a name or a group, you are targeted by staff or players, become nameless and or anonymous, you are free to do what you like.
    Plus we monitor staff and players, something similar Nick liked to do was watch for players to see if they aren't doing anything stupid and reason with them, for us wardens now is watch everything and make note, this is how we know a large sum of hackers on the Cata servers lol.

There is no compromise when it comes to corruption. You have to fight it. ~ A.K Anthony
    Last edited by Thy_Warden; 11-06-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Alfalfa's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    70/79
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lolcocks Lolcocks View Post
    That actually makes me wonder. Can anyone answer to me why are there so many bugs? I mean if you are emulating a game like Blizzard does, shouldn't it work as intended? What exactly does get screwed up in the process which cause so.many bugs?
    The reason like corthezz said is that you have to pretty much recreate the entire server backend that blizzard has. The only thing you have is the client, so you know what it sends, but you have to write everything to respond with the correct info.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast