Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, my friend was trying to get me to join this server. Guess it will never happen now.
    Death to all but Metal.

Jordanator123's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY! About 26 minutes ago, Kaiyne Illidon, ex- admin tweeted this to say:
    "Project Defiance. We shall let Blizzard know that we will not vanish so quietly into the night. Full RP server in planning as of now. "
    Sadly, there are rumors of Khell getting sued for $1000+. A few minutes later, even more light shined on this:
    "I spoke with khell. If we can get ourselves on our feet, he said he would give us a portion of the code for helion."
    This could mean that the new server will bring phases. I will get more and more info. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Last year, almost exactly the same time, Eche was down for like 2 days. But then came up. Don't worry..

deedlebugd's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well...

To all players of Echeloned:

Just saying thanks for the experience. It's been a good 2+ years...Definitely impacted my life. Wish the forums had stayed up a bit longer so I could have said bye to more people.

Good bye, and good luck in life.
    Dynamite/Scarbrow/Fallendragon

Note: If the RP server starts up, expect to see me around.

buffer545's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is Cain from Helion, if you want to know.
    This sucks.
    ScapeGaming,Echeloned,etc.
    All the great servers are being shut down by the greedy ****s over at Blizzard.

DavidTwo2009's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jordanator123 View Post
    GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY! About 26 minutes ago, Kaiyne Illidon, ex- admin tweeted this to say:
    "Project Defiance. We shall let Blizzard know that we will not vanish so quietly into the night. Full RP server in planning as of now. "
    Sadly, there are rumors of Khell getting sued for $1000+. A few minutes later, even more light shined on this:
    "I spoke with khell. If we can get ourselves on our feet, he said he would give us a portion of the code for helion."
    This could mean that the new server will bring phases. I will get more and more info. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! Last year, almost exactly the same time, Eche was down for like 2 days. But then came up. Don't worry..
    Whurt...? Are you bloody serious about it happening last year..? Lols...

-D2

starwolf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well...

To all players of Echeloned:

Just saying thanks for the experience. It's been a good 2+ years...Definitely impacted my life. Wish the forums had stayed up a bit longer so I could have said bye to more people.

Good bye, and good luck in life.
    Dynamite/Scarbrow/Fallendragon

Note: If the RP server starts up, expect to see me around.
    Adios dyna!

myran2's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by buffer545 View Post
    This is Cain from Helion, if you want to know.
    This sucks.
    ScapeGaming,Echeloned,etc.
    All the great servers are being shut down by the greedy ****s over at Blizzard.
    Blizzard isn't being greedy. You chose to accept donations for someone elses work. Even if the server isn't blizzard's code, the DBCs and VMaps/Maps are.
    PeyPey deserved the lawsuit because she didn't follow the C&D. It would be wise for Crainer to actually follow blizzard's request and not make any more servers.

He didn't even change his alias. He even went as far to announce echeloned's return on one of the twitter accounts associated with echeloned. Not smart.

buffer545's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by myran2 View Post
    Blizzard isn't being greedy. You chose to accept donations for someone elses work. Even if the server isn't blizzard's code, the DBCs and VMaps/Maps are.
    PeyPey deserved the lawsuit because she didn't follow the C&D. It would be wise for Crainer to actually follow blizzard's request and not make any more servers.

He didn't even change his alias. He even went as far to announce echeloned's return on one of the twitter accounts associated with echeloned. Not smart.
    I just noticed you're trying to start up a new server like Echeloned. I bid you good luck with that, hope you succeed.
    Now I'm going to check out Underworld to see if it's still up, or if it's been updated after 2.4.3.

Bagsecg's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    myran2, just so you know, I just made this account to tell you that I'd be willing to hug you if you make a gm server, because there are no other good ones out there

ThePlagued's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I... I fought to save helion. I fought to secure peace between Helion and Terra. I paid 38$ to assist my fellow Players. Blizzard.... Why...how was this harming you. People have beta and are making videos and giving spoiler realms worldwide. Echeloned... this was a minor issue just delete that one problem. I blame Tia <--- anyone from Helion will know who i referr. My friends gone. my realm gone. Khell abondoned the Plan to make another one. Its over everyone.

DavidTwo2009's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ThePlagued View Post
    I... I fought to save helion. I fought to secure peace between Helion and Terra. I paid 38$ to assist my fellow Players. Blizzard.... Why...how was this harming you. People have beta and are making videos and giving spoiler realms worldwide. Echeloned... this was a minor issue just delete that one problem. I blame Tia <--- anyone from Helion will know who i referr. My friends gone. my realm gone. Khell abondoned the Plan to make another one. Its over everyone.
    You can't blame ANYONE for this, for one..

So don't go randomly blaming Tia, or Purple.. or even bloody Khell.

GCCtI's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Crusader Crit the Immortal <Is Not OP>

OMG! Many of you guys knew me and my guild, Grand Crusader Crit the Immortal, and <Is Not OP>..
    WOW! I can't believe EchelonedWoW is gone.. I left it because I was starting college and this happens :/ dang, If any of you guys or gals remember me, you guys can hit me up, i use my brother email, cause he doesn't use it no more. [email protected]

-Grand Crusader Crit the Immortal
    <Is Not OP>

Jordanator123's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you think about it... Its REALLY tragic the hours before, and the hours that led up to the shut down. Reading the posts, you see there is like cheer in each of the twitter posts. And then you kinda get hit with "Staff members don't believe the C&D, Don't worry and just remain calm ". 35 minutes later Helion goes down. Then Terra. Then the entire site. 2 hours later the site is back up saying the servers are, but you can't log in. Finally website is gone and on twitter it states that Echelonedwow is gone. I knew this would happen.. Jk I never though it. It was just so sudden.

Rayuski's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lord Hillact/Vanya Skymane if anyone knew/remembers me. Add my email: [email protected]

Was never a server like Echeloned and there never will be one like it... So depressing
    Last edited by Rayuski; 10-03-2010 at 01:15 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast