Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THE TEST:
    How to answer the test: Imagine you are GM, post the command you use in
    game.
    Our test dummy player has character name X

General Questions:

1. What you will do as a GM?
    I will help people with their issues, ban hackers/bug abusers. I will answer everyones tickets, and will not favor one person over another. I will also help new GM's with problems if they need any help at all. If I can not help them, I will find a source that can. I will help and make events for people. I will make sure our server is the best and the most cleanest from hackers, bug abusers, spammers, and private server advertisers....

2. What you are not allowed to do as a GM? (WE WILL BAN YOUR ACCOUNT EAVEN
    FOR EXCESIVE .KILL/.KICK/.BAN)
    I will not give items away for free. favor one over another player. I will not abuse my powers. I will not use my powers on others except for summon, appear, root, and kick/ban if needed. I wont use any modded/cheat commands on other players.

3. Have you ever been a Gm? (if yes, how long, what server and what was your
    contribution)
    Yes. 3 years, I answered a lot of tickets so no one would complain. I helped make gear and custom instances. Helped with forums and helped make them. I made custom cities and events. I was an all around GM/Dev.

4. How old are you? 17

5. Do you play on Retail either? Yes

6. For how long you play World of Warcraft? 4 Years

GM Commands:

8. How you revive player X target? How you revive player X not target? .revive X / target the player then type .revive

9. How you appear to X? .appear x

10. How you summon X? .summon x

11. How you see what items/skills X has? .char showitems x .char showskills x

12. Learn X spell Charge Rank1. (type the exact command) .char learn spell 100

13. Unlearn X spell Charge Rank1. .char unlearn spell 100

14. Learn X Dual Wield. .char learn skill 118

15. Rise X's Fist Aid Skill to 375. .char advanceskill 129 375

16. Add to X Itme Set Called Destroyer Armor. .char add set 657

17. Learn X Engineering Apprentice. .char learn skill 202

18. Put your self GM tag. .gmon

19. Add one recall port in game. .addrec x

20. Make one NPC yell "TEST FOR GM" .npc yell TEST FOR GM

21. Spawn one NPC on map. .npc spawn x

22. Delete one NPC form map. .npc del x

23. Spawn an game object on map. .go sp x

24. Rotate one spawned game object. .go sel then .go rot x

25. How you go to recalls in game? .rec p x

26. How you find ID of an item in game? .look i X

27. How you find ID's for spells/items outside game? What websites you use? I do not use websites I have a program that gives me any Id I want.

28. How you read tickets? I use TT.

29. How you proceed when a player asks for a spell? Sorry but that spell is unauthorized to players.

30. Do you like vanila ice cream? Yes. But I like It with cookie Dough. Lol.

As you can see I am applying for a Gm position, I am very experienced and reliable.

Contact info: [email protected]

Only serious servers!

Staff Recruitment Thread!
    Pangi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello i'm applying for GM for a private server.
    -No previous GM experience
    -Fast learner
    -No mercy agaisnt hackers and exploiters.
    -Know's some BASIC gm commands.
    -Can be on for long hours.
    -Will not abuse gm power.
    -Knows where to look for hackers.
    -Knows how to look for bots.
    -Prefers Vanilla but will settle for BC and WOTLK.
    -Is an EASTERN TIME player.
    -Speaks only english,but can do some quick google translations.
    -Works well on all types of realms.
    Contact Info: [email protected],Or send me a PM on this site.

truekush's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MonstaWoW project is looking for gms and devs.
    Requirements
    -age 16+ gms
    -age 17+ devs
    -good attitudes(GM AND DEV)
    -can be trusted and wont give players items that they did not earn(GM AND DEV)
    -willing to help players(GM)
    -willing to do events(GM)
    -knows scripting language c++(DEV)
    -knows mangos commands(GMS)

(If you do pass all requirements for your staff roll then please come and apply on our forums)
    home: monstawow.project.li
    Forum: monstawow.project.li/forum

sirkhan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to XcapeGaming's World of Warcraft Free Private Server: WX

We are a new server that has big ideas. I have browsed and sampled many servers over the past few months, looking for the best and innovative features that each of these servers had to offer in hopes of compiling and creating a realm based upon these ideas that other server owners have worked so hard on. I have also looked at the downfall of these servers - what their weaknesses are and what they lack in order to have a complete server, a server in which everything works, a server that is not limited to one repetitive cycle that gets boring after a few weeks. Now I am ready to begin building such a server... but I need help.

I am looking to hire skilled Developers in these areas:
    LUA
    MySQL
    C++

I am looking to hire skilled Web Developers/Designers as well proficient in:
    HTML
    PHP
    FLASH

If you wish to take part in this project and have skills listed above that you would like to offer please send an email to

[email protected]

Please state in the email what your skill set is and any work you have done in the past.

For all of those that wish to support and get ready for the release of the new realm(s) on WX please click on the website link below. Keep in mind the site is still under heavy maintenance and no realms are up as of yet

Bohemond's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft: Chronicles of Eternity -
    'The Lost Chapters'

What are we? We're a server with various unique changes, as well as multiple useful and player-friendly features. We plan to provide members with the ability to buy houses, have jobs, and even live a separate life via the TotalRP addon. The server runs on Trinity Core, and uses various patch fixes, as well as many world.mpq enhancements. We are currently seeking individuals who are motivated and dedicated enough to learn world-building, as well as able to put in a decent amount of hours a week into the server. We are also in need of a scripter. It is advised and requested that those seeking the staff position have a mic.

Contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]. There will be a short interview process.
    Last edited by Bohemond; 10-17-2010 at 12:16 PM.

EpicPwner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basics
    • Name : Allen Pak

• Timezone : -8 GMT

Detail
    • How long have you been playing on WoW Private Servers for?
    I have been on private servers for at least 2 years.

• Do you speak fluent English? Can you speak any other languages?
    Yes, my English is up to par, same goes for my spelling. I also speak Korean well, I am going to take Spanish classes pretty soon.

• Tell us a little about yourself
    I am 16 years of age, attending high school. I keep my grades over 92% at all times. I have a lot of common knowledge and I tend to figure things out myself. I was raised to be respectful and kind to those around me. I am up for anything good, if I get respect back, you get the same amount of respect back.

• How active will you be on a daily basis? What days are you most available?
    School has taken over a big part of my activity right now. During weekdays, I expect to be online at least 1-2 hours daily. I expect to be online for at least 4-6 hours on weekends.

• Have you had previous experience working on a private server?
    Yes, I've had previous experiences working on private servers. As for my first year, it was all hamachi just helping out poorly developed servers into much better servers. During that year, I have gained knowledge and experience. I have been accepted into Blackrock-Gaming as a GM but I had to quit right after due to my grandparent's death.

• In what ways do you see an Administrator essential?
    Being an administrator is an important role to the server. People try to earn it right away thinking it would be easy. As an admin, you should check the Gamemasters' performances, make sure all the tickets are being answered, see how they assist the players. They should be making all the staff members are doing their jobs and making sure their expectations are met.

• Have you any development skills?
    Not a lot, I am currently taking my time to learn Lua in my spare time. I think it's safe to I have the basics of Lua down. As for C++, I won't be learning that.

• In what ways can you help the server grow?
    I can help with advertisements in other Emulation forums, such as *******, Wow-v, etc. I believe my friendly assistance to players and activity will help the server grow.

• Anything else you would like to add?
    I have experience in building/spawning, I maintain professional standards at the right time. I am creative, I also like to use Photoshop and I believe I am at an intermediate level. Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket shows some of my images from my past realm development and websites, signatures, userbars, avatars, etc.

• Contact
    You can contact me in the following;
    MSN - [email protected]
    PM here
    Replying below

Thank you for taking your team to read my application.

Ackl's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spanish project looking for dev's

Hi everyone!

We are looking for Developers and Game Masters (GM) in a project based on trinity core 3.3.5, rates x12. we have a dedicated server, we've been up 2/3 months with 20/40 players online often and 1989 registered accounts, also we have our own web page with automatic voting system.

Maybe you are wondering "What is doing an spanish server posting in mmowned?". Well... Knowledge about spanish servers creation are not so advanced like english. because of that we want to ask help to you for join our project.

Even. Being part of a Spanish server might be somehow like a mutual learning both language and knowledge, also to how things work in Spanish servers.

Well, this is what we want. We're looking for C++ Developers and Game Masters

But, If I speak english only, how am I supposed to support people?
    -It is pretty simple. The users will know (with a notification) that you speak english therefore, they will make the effort to speak your language.

And me? I'm Developer"
    -The same, the users will be notified about your language when they post about bugs in the Forum.

What could I learn?
    -Basically, you will learn spanish, it could be useful, and you will enhance your GM experience.

We're looking for serious and dedicated people for the project, eager to grow.
    Devs 1/4
    Gm's 6/6

Contact via msn: [email protected] or [email protected] ,
    or send me a PM, I can also send you our website link.

Thank you for reading,
    Ackl

klamis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SocialWoW

We're looking for C++ devs. And we could also use a HTML coder, since we really need a awesome website. (You get admin in-game if you help.)
    We're planning to do two realms, a insta-80 PvP realm, and a 19 twink realm without OP donor gear!
    And yes, we need GMs to help spawning mall and control players later on.
    At the moment we're running a Trinity core.

If you got any experience, please email me at [email protected].
    Last edited by klamis; 11-04-2010 at 01:38 PM.

runningcow's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Free WoW

Currently 1 server with 800 users registered. Looking for:

- Programmers (C++, PHP and PYTHON -- Any Of The Three or All) -- Admin position - Equal Share
    - GMs and Mods (Apply via our forums)

The Free WoW - 3.3.5a Server - 1x Blizz-Like

Admin/Programmers Email: [email protected]

QreKing's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afterlife PvP

The AfterLife Project | Get wrathful or die trying

Looking for Skillied C++ Developers who are able to fix/Edit spells and Fix bugs
    And we also need a Web Designer!

Patch 3.3.5
    Core Trinity
    Getting a Dedicated once Issues are resolved then going live
    Current Staff: 4
    1 Database Developers (Owner as well)
    3 GameMasters[/B]

interested? Contact Emil (MSN: [email protected])
    Last edited by QreKing; 11-05-2010 at 06:44 PM.

restlesspyro's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(fillz)
    "No referral links" What the hell am I supposed to use for a signatue then?
    Some lame pic that doesn't do anything for me?

Edit by Parog: This user needs a hug. Possibly more than one. Please include "/hug restlesspyro" at the end of your posts.

frigin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Server

Hey Guys!

Have a server ready for setup of a WoW Private server. I'm looking for the right coder.

I need someone who is dedicated to killing bugs. You won't have to test anything I have full time professional bug testers including myself that will burn through the in game stuff and give directed and specific feedback.

We want to somewhat recreate and update what is currently running on a server, and stock it with GM's that give a damn. I am more than willing to give donations plus have a possibility for real hard currency for the right developer. You get the server up and running like it should be with the latest 3.5 build and I am positive we can make a direct deposit to your paypal. Then when some of the bugs get quashed again.

This is going to be a long term service it isn't a weekend warrior kinda gig, unless you get a lot done on weekends.

Temporarily the service will be run from my home, but once it is up and running we have a service to place the server in for online availability.

Please contact me via my email address [email protected] or on my live messenger.

Our core group of players also use Axon (http://axon.dolby.com) for voice chat. Once we are in contact I'll add you to the proper channels if you are signed up.

Again the bottom line here is the best customer service, with a balanced realm. We want people to have fun but not have insane gear.

Numb's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fusion WoW 3.3.5a Ultimate PVPING! (3.3.5a) Trin.

Server Information:

Core : Trinity
    Dedicated: 8GB of Ram with Great connection, NO LAG.
    3.3.5a

Information:

Fusion-WoW
    Ultimate PvPing NON STOP

Start with Season 7 work your way towards Season 8 With a working Token System!

Arena's WORKING

Arena Ratings WORKING

Arena Teams WORKING

Battle Grounds WORKING

Working instances and Raids! ICC WORKING! Ruby sanctum Spawned!

Currently looking for few more staff members

Need's a Co Admin to deal with stuff while owner is away!

Current needs vacancy's :
    (ONE) CO OWNER / Admin

(TWO) Advertising Team Members!

(TWO) EXPERIENCED GAME MASTERS

(ONE) CORE DEVELOPER FAMILIAR WITH TRINITY

Interested? JOIN US NOW
    Main Site
    Forums

Build a bridge and GET OVER IT.

g6line's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EmphacedWoW
    EmphacedWoW is looking for c++ developers.
    Additional information:
    Midrate Server
    Rates x10
    Server Type:Mangos
    Contact me asap [email protected]

corkid's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making private Server

I'm looking for someone experienced in hosting MaNGOS or have a good enough computer to host hamachi version until server is past Alpha. As soon as the server is ready for beta i will upload it to Bluehost.com or ipage.com. The plan is to make a GM and fun-server modeled after Echelonedwow. Email me at [email protected] if your interested.((might add a blizzlike realm))

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast