Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WoW++– „The Corename is what's going on“ - An uncombarable WoW-Privateserver-Project (TBC & Wotlk in the future)

Dear WoW friends and friends of other MMORPGs

I want to introduce our Project „WoW++“ to you.
    It is a new, from scratch developed WoW Core that gives you an incomparable Blizzlike WoW feeling.
    Notable features are offered through the Homepage, the WoW++ editor, the distinctive databse (completely newly written Loot etc) and the long-term planning of the Serverteam.

What does „long-term planning“ mean?
    Long-term means that as of this point in the planning we will release 2 to 4 new servers once the content is mostly cleared on the first Servers. A new BC server that start from 0 aswell as a Wotlk server with all the Charakters, Items, Reputation, etc. taken over from the completed BC Server. The old BC server will continue to run and we will continue to get more content like arenaseasons (This applies for both German- and English speaking realms.)

What is „WoW++“?
    WoW++ is a WoW-Core developed by us and is not based of off any other Core. With that we offer you a German- and a English speaking realm.

Why a new Core? What's so bad with other Cores?
    There are some "Design flaws" in other Cores since hundreds of developer with their own "style" worked on them back and forth. Every "style" added decreased the stability and quality of the Servers.
    Most notable example: A single spell or NPC is bugged and crashed the whole server. Another great addition with the new Core is that from the very beginning we can work with a Crossrealm function, but ONLY for Arenas and Battlegrounds.

Why is WoW++ better?
    We learned from both strengths and weaknesses of other Cores. Because of that WoW++ is based on Clustering which means that every Map/Instance runs on its own CPU-Core or Server. That way we almost have no technical limits:
    Too many players? No problem there, we just rent a new server and split the maps once again. Maybe a Raid crashed a map? Don't worry. You can keep playing without even noticing while the raidmap is restarted. And if a bugfix on a new map needs to be uploaded we only need to restart that map!

Was is the „WoW++ Editor“?
    Many of you probably know the Warcraft 3 mapeditor. To make Quests, Dungeons, Raids and other event as blizzlike as possible we developed this tool. The Editors so called "Triggersystem" can add certain actions to certain event. For example: The Houndmaster in the Scarlet Monestary yells "Release the hounds!" when aggro'd (It's an event that starts with: NPC enters combat; play sound #ID and yell "Release the hounds!"). With this developer who have no experience in programming can still fix problems and help with the Cores development. Another bonus is that the Triggersystem is much more resistant to crashes. In the case of a faulty "Script" the Node won't just crash. The "Script" simply won't work and send us (as planned) a detailed error report of what is wrong.

What can I expect as a Player?
    • No Lag (Clustering, splitting of maps on more than just one Server)
    • High stability and availability
    • Dynamic spawnrates: Are there more than 100 players in a certain area? If so then the NPCs spawn faster
    • Working Spells/Talents/Items/Quests/Dungeons/Raids
    • Playthrough of the patches 2.0 to 2.4.3
    • Crossrealm Battleground and Arena
    • 1x Rates: Blizzlike means Blizzlike
    • An almost perfect lootsystem (level 50 items don't drop from level 20 mobs, and questitems only drop when you have the quest)
    • Nobody gets an advantage through voting or donating
    • Homepage with features such as a Guildareas and Bugtracker
    • A new GM support area! The goal is that GMs no longer need to be online to work on your ticket, this can now easily be done with the mobile phone, tablet or during the raid in the web-browser.
    • We often heard that it is impossible to make a Core that's truly blizzlike but we will show you that it is possible!

How can I help?
    • Everybody can help depending on the area they want to help with:
    • (Core-)Development (everything that has to do with the Core itself)
    • Database development (Editor, Charts such as Creatureloot)
    • Web-development

Database:
    I'm not really good with anything besides playing but I want to help anyway. How?

Contact us and we can find a way together.
    • Inquirywork
    • Database work in Excel/SQL

Everyone can do this. You will recieve a detailed introduction and you can always contact us in case you have a question or problems with the work. Thing that can help but are not necessary are if you have prior experience with SQL and a rather good knowledge of WoW.

Core development:
    I would like to help with the programming.. what should I be able to do?
    • Experience with C++ (Shouldn't be the first time that you made a C++ programm yourself!)
    • Experience with the CMake-Build-System
    • Experience with MySQL
    • Basic experience in Network Programming (TCP/IP, Multithreading)
    • A distinctive and logical way of thinking
    • Good "Debugging-Skills"
    • Experience in developing of Cross-Platform-Libraries
    • Experience with the Boost C++ Libraries
    • Also an advantage:
    • A love for World of Warcraft (especially TBC)
    • Experience with the Google Protocol Buffer Library
    • Experience with Ogre3D Engine
    • Experience with Qt 5 X
    • Experience with C++11 / C++14

Other ways to join the Team:
    • Promoter: It's your job to spread the word about the project on other Sites
    • Moderator EU: You are the bridge between the developer and the englishspeaking Community.
    • Web-Design: You create a design for the Front End

What do i gain from helping?

• You will be listed in the Credits under a name of your choosing in the area you've been helping
    • You are invited to Test the dev-server whenever you want.
    • You can work on a project that will earn itself the title "Blizzlike". Be proud of that!

We could tell you more about it but we don't want too bore you with too much .
    If you want to know more then visit us on the Projectpage WoW++ .
    Register yourself and watch the project come to live!

Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Staff Recruitment Thread!-crossrealm-jpg  

Staff Recruitment Thread!
    DeadlyMaker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    null....................
    Last edited by DeadlyMaker; 08-26-2016 at 11:27 PM.

grimreapaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there ownedcore!

Are you an avid roleplayer looking to create something different? Perhaps looking to write, sculpt a new world, or even show a cinematic thrill? At Epitome, we're looking exactly for that.

What is Epitome?

And that's a good question you should be asking!

Epitome is a roleplay server running off of a Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a client. We are an ambitious project aimed to create an exciting new world and its lore. This project is entirely custom and means it is based in a world no longer tied to previous Blizzard writings. With prospects involving Dwarves, deadly disease, illegal magic, and a quick claim to the throne - who knows what can happen?!

We have so many things to offer but the depth and substance still needs to given! That's why we need more creative minds like yourself that envision a world and its story.

You probably still have SO MANY QUESTIONS that I can only scratch the surface with! If you want to though, you can check out our about page here to learn more about the project!

But we're still looking for YOU

That's right. We're looking for people with a passion and motivation to produce high quality content for roleplaying in the future to come! If you have ever even RAISED the curiosity to do things with modifying files, world creation, model rendering, or just writing lore, all you need is that passion and curiosity. We'll even teach you how to do these things! We're simply looking for more members with the drive and passion to make something unique. Something in which you have the potential to create!

So what are you waiting for? If you really are interested, which I hope you are after reading all this, just give grimreapaa an add to your contact list on Skype or PM me on the Epitome forums!

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Idkfa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ==> Underrated-WoW <==

Project 3.3.5a i60 Twink Server

Hello Everybody.
    I'm looking for someone to share idea's with and work on my project with together.
    Its gonna be something you have never seen before.
    I'm currently having problems setting the prices on items.
    I could use a little help from someone and if he would like to continue with me on the server he will be Head admin or somewhere inthere.
    Also looking to fill these spots before i launch the project.
    H-Admins (0/1)
    Admins (0/1)
    Gamemasters (0/2)

Feel free to contact me on at.

Good luck everybody.
    Last edited by Idkfa; 04-27-2016 at 07:57 PM.

Midgardwow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Join the new age of war!

Hello everybody,
    I'm here to explain you about a new project currently under construction.

Actually we have a 3.3.5a (Trinitycore) Source and 5.4.8 (Skyfire) Source.

It provides:
    - Instant 80/90.
    - A new world of war, which will have the dynamics, a new map system and
    an addictive game system (will not tell you now what will be).
    - A new dynamic,system based on joining the PvP with a massive and PvE.
    - A series of changes, no donors, Skill will win this mode.
    - Custom objects, mobs and breathtaking scenery.

All this will be done for BETA game.
    But now we're working for ALPHA game of 335a.

Alpha will include the new PvP/PvE system in a narrower area. In this case, Alterac Valley.

For make this real we need for fist the PvP/PvE system script. We're working on it.
    Our staff consists of 6 people.

We are all very friendly and helpful, and we need other people to participate in this project.

Need:

- People able to Mysql (Heidi, Npc's creation)
    - People able with c++

1/3
    For more info contact me on skype: tobiuz7

Thanks for the attention.
    Andrea, Epocalys Staff.

General VPS details:

Four cores
    14 GB (guaranteed)
    1000 GB
    SSD-boosted
    100 Mbit/s port
    UNLIMITED Traffic
    Windows Server 2012
    6 x 10 Gbit/s optical fiber
    Last edited by Midgardwow; 04-19-2016 at 05:16 AM.

kemkoi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not looking for a dev team anymore
    Last edited by kemkoi; 01-25-2017 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Not looking for a dev team anymore
    //-kemkoii-\\

Soulkah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eirsik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SandiCraft paid work

ScandiCraft needs your help!

ScandiCraft aims to bring back the nostalgia feeling you had in the early days of World Of Warcraft.

Our first server is running the Expansion The Burining Crusade. Once we feel that the server is getting the love it deserves we will open another server.
    We want to be as blizzlike as possible, this means that no one will ever be able to pay2win on our servers.
    We dont want VIP gear, it just makes the game unfair.
    At ScandiCraft, everyone starts at level 1 and have to start their increadible journey in Azeroth.

We are running the CMANGoS core with the 1.5.0 tbc database.

We are currently looking for C++ core developers to join our cause!

This is paid work

Drop me an email at contact[ at ]scandicraft.org or a PM here on the forums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Staff Recruitment Thread!-smallscandibanner-jpg  

Naxpllc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The year is 2009, and NaxpGamings legendary reputation begins to evolve in a rapid speed beneath the command of Nelson Alvarez. Achiving the toplist faster than any other server around, with more than thousands of players inside a community starring more than fourteen game servers for different games, NaxpGaming is widely known. Mostly for its WoW community and its ability to adapt to the players interest, to be abled to produce the highest possible entertainment during the players gaming-time. Years goes by, and so is NaxpGaming. Its reputation evolves, but Alvarez is stuck. His life took another direction, forcing him to not being able to maintain his creation in its desired state; adapted. His final move was to officaly close NaxpGaming and its servers, for good. Now, we are back. But having one of the previous NaxpGaming Administrator team members in the founder position instead of Alvarez. We will aim to achive what we once had, and even more. It's after all the passion that drives us, me and Alvarez, he passion of creating entertainment to people!

About Us
    NaxpGaming is a old legendary server, having 9 realms and over thousands of players. NaxpGaming Community and its game servers got officaly terminated 2012, and now are back. This time, even better. We are aiming for the same goals as before, if not even higher ones. There is nothing but the old trashed website and small parts of the core left, therefor I will need to find a staff group suitable to fullfill the demands. Starting off with one person who can help me to moderate everything. This is what this thread is about, to find this very specific person.

Recruitment Information
    I'm looking for someone to ride along with me on this epic journey. Someone who has a widely property of knowledge within leadership, WoW emulation and its game overall. This project won't have its offical gate open for a long time, the plan is to have it opened this summer in a state good enough for gamers to actually enyoy their time playing. The release date is not set, since I am indeed still in need of this capable Administrator to show up.

Below is a short list of things I want you to carry along, if applying. There's more, but this is the pre-defined basics.

1. World of Warcraft Gaming Knowledge
    2. World of Warcraft Emulation Knowledge
    3. TrinityCore / ArcEmu / SkyFireEmu / MangOS :: Knowledge
    4. Database Knowledge & Experience
    5. Leadership Knowledge & Experience
    6. Personality with a Dedicated and Active spirit
    7. Mature, professional but yet homouristic personality
    8. Administration and Moderation knowledge & Experience
    9. PHPbb / vBulletin / IPB knowledge & Experience
    10. WoW Expansion Knowledge (And its contents)
    11. A real, huge, enermous, passion and desire to actually do this

As mentioned, the list is longer than previewed. These punctations above is just some pre-defined mandatory propertys I wish the Administration to carry.

Apply Today

To become the one who will ride along by my side through this epic journey, to become the key-member, to become a very very very important part of a community, follow the instructions below. I do, as FYI, only seek an Administrator for now. An Administrator who will be seen as a project-leader, staff leader, server leader and all other 'top roles'.

Apply through sending me an Email including information about yourself, why you wish to be joining, why I should choose you specifically and other evidences proving your suitability.

Email: [email protected]
    Subject: [NaxpGaming] <Your Name>

This is a two-step proccess, meaning you will not be accepted just through sending me this message. More information, about NaxpGaming and its revival, will be stated to the applicants if procceeded to futher steps, and to the officals in due course.

Thanks for your time.
    -Naxp

People with excell development skills may email me as well, since I'm filling up the dev barn as well.

SSolidor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Untitled WoW Project

Objective:

To create, deploy and maintain a platform and community dedicated to Role-Playing centralized around World of Warcraft. We will utilize the Trinity Core foundation as the emulator creating our own mechanics and changes as necessary to deliver a seamless and complete experience. This will not be a one-man led project but a community involvement to ensure we are developing to the best standards of the community.

Position Breakdown:

Team Manager: Sephler
    Assistant Manager: Open

Client Manager: Open
    Core Manager: Open
    Database Manager: Open
    Role-Play Manager: Open
    Game Manager: Open

Client Team Member: Open
    Core Team Member: Open
    Database Team Member: Open
    Lore Team Member: Open
    Game Master: Open

About The Team Manager:

My name is Sephler (Obviously not real, just my online alias) and I have desired to create an awesome role-play environment for some time. I have for several years been a part of several role-play communities that I have felt have always lacked in different aspects. Usually continuity, sometimes progressive development, other times just community involvement or acceptance. I want to change this. My vision is to help create a unique experience solely for the community. I have experience in legacy wow (Pre MoP) dating all the way back to Vanilla. I have led many successful retail guilds and have ran a server of about 200+ active. I know quite a bit of client based organization and languages as well as some C++ and quite a bit of how Trinitycore is structured both Database and Core. My professional job is that I manager a large department for a tech retailer, so I have management experience. I plan on spending large amounts of my spare time dedicated to the project but I know that I cannot do it alone. I encourage anyone that has even the slightest sparked interest in this project to reach out to me and just talk about it. I love feedback. Thank you for your time.

Concept Plans:

A basic list of things that I would like to incorporate if agreed upon are;
    A new class/path system. I believe that restrictions of a base class is an old school concept. Something I would like to implement is a path system using the base class fundamentals and opening up skills/spells to every path. Essentially, instead of choosing a class, you would choose a path, the path (ideally modeled after the Titans for lore) would alter just your base stats curve and your talent trees. Your path would give you more incentive to be a certain type of player (i.e. tank, healer, etc) but would certainly not limit you. Spells would be learned via scroll items, spells depending on their power would be very rare items only dropped by sensable mobs/bosses our server side events. Some would even be tradeable or sellable. Skills would be learned via NPCs hidden throughout the world. I believe this system really opens up the seemingly impossible imbalance of classes. You would only be as strong as your travels and luck would have you be.
    Item reconstructed entirely. We would create items from the ground up, much like most of our systems. The current database is full of repetitive and meaningless items. Items/armor/weapons would only have one entry per displayid. Godlike/super armor would be named respectively as most is in Lore. And epic looking items would be far harder to obtain. Only weapons and armor types would have different effects. Meaning any cloth armor would have the same stats as another or plate armor, etc. All items would be open to all levels(seasons).
    Levels wont exists. Youll simply be measured in “Seasons” the length of time played on the server. Being a higher season makes you no stronger than others. It simply a measurement of time. What will separate you is what you have acquired in your travels.
    More will be added to this as time comes. These I find to be fundamentals and will give some insight to what I feel is a great path for our RPers. It balances out so you spend less time grinding or more time with each other. However will still give you plenty to progress with on your characters. It also opens the possibilities of so much more.

Please feel free to contact me via e-mail or the integrated message system if you are interested or have any feedback to offer. Thank you.

Sephler Solidor
    [email protected]

Midgardwow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

!Welcome Everyone!

Join the new age of war!
    WoW: New Age

We're working for a new site style. Don't worry if you get problems

Hello everybody,
    I'm here to explain you about a new project currently under construction.

Actually we have a 3.3.5a (Trinitycore) Source.
    5.4.8 (Payed) and 4.3.4 (Payed) Source.

It provides:
    - Instant 80/90.
    - A new world of war, which will have the dynamics, a new map system and
    an addictive game system (will not tell you now what will be).
    - A new dynamic,system based on joining the PvP with a massive and PvE.
    - A series of changes, no donors, Skill will win this mode.
    - Custom objects, mobs and breathtaking scenery.

All this will be done for BETA game.
    But now we're working for ALPHA game of 335a.

Alpha will include the new PvP/PvE system in a narrower area. In this case, Alterac Valley.

For make this real we need for fist the PvP/PvE system script. We're working on it.
    Our staff consists of 6 people.

We are all very friendly and helpful, and we need other people to participate in this project.

Need:

- People able to Mysql (Heidi, Npc's creation)
    2/3
    - People able to use NOGGIT 1/3

For more info contact me on skype: tobiuz7

Thanks for the attention.
    Andrea, Epocalys Staff.

We've a rly big custom map ready for be a really good PVE Zone

General VPS details:

Four cores
    14 GB (guaranteed)
    1000 GB
    SSD-boosted
    100 Mbit/s port
    UNLIMITED Traffic
    Windows Server 2012
    6 x 10 Gbit/s optical fiber
    [/B]
    http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5258444747

We've a trello community for a better staff organization
    [SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"]
    Click like on facebook page if you want!

kyle18uk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all i am looking for a co-founder to start development with me on a new wow private server using trinitycore 3.3.5a,

I will also be looking for lua programmers and people with some background knowledge.

I have a server up and running already along with a domain name

Add me on skype for more info optic.gaming2012

danilonaid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LF players to bugtest my TBC server

Hello guys, me and my friend are working to create a 100% bugfree TBC server but would need some help to bugtest everything,

Right now we are looking for people that would like to help us by playing on our server and look for bugs in spells, quests,displayID etc while playing, we got a server up and running so everything you need to do if interested is to join my skype: Danilo.naid45 and I will create a TestAccount for you to play on and then you just need to login and start play. You are also welcome to add me if you got any questions or something like that about the server.

The best would be if you got experience from the real TBC time and know how it was playing then and how everything should be but we are thankful for all the help we can get

Best Regards/ DN

Warlord9879's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WoW BattleShack 3.3.5a high rates is looking for developers in c++ with Trinity and plug-ins we also need website developers.

WWW.BATTLESHACK.NET

Your name:
    Position applied for:

DeadlyMaker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not going to write a book about what we are after, but one C++ developer you must have years experience with wow-emulation and be at least 18 years old.

Our project has similar approach as Nostalrius as we use the same base, and we have some connections with their older developers. We have been in development as a "experimental project" for about 6 years, this emulator is by far the most sophisticated one yet and I can guarantee no servers can host over 8000++ users on the same realm without breaking down.

We have went a bit over the edge on "Blizzlike" other emulators has the same Blizzlike experience, our experience adds more difficulty and you can once again enjoy a competitive version of the game. That means, you MUST have at least 40 users to down bosses in Molten Core for instance. Our scripts are flawlessly written and approved by top-guilds who used to raid competitively in Vanilla.

Our anti-cheat is an upgrade of warden, together with bot and hack creators we have been able to collect data to ensure an environment without cheats.

We are registered as a non-profit organization in Hong Kong and have received capital from sources that do not wish to be named. The capital was given, in a similar way capital is given for "research" our project has been an experiment and once a few more tweaks has been added we will take our project online.

We have an office in Hong Kong (You are not required to move) which is a shared co-working space together with another game company, where we have our "daily" jobs.
    Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks are available daily, we also have a gaming room where you can find the latest Xbox and Playstation together with two 70" projector screens and Predator z850 projectors. There is also two pool tables and a 55" TV with netflix and the whole package.

This is also a paid position, but don't expect much as this is our hobby project. But it could open doors for you to work with a game company that does quite well in South-East Asia.

I think a Private Message with some more information about you and your previous work history would be a good introduction.

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637 ... LastLast