4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ascent DataBase Editor and WoW-V

Ascent DataBase Editor: I have downloaded Ascent DataBase Editor and it work as i shall do. I can add my own custom npc items and more. But there is one thing... How do i add BONUS SPELL DMG AND BONUS HEALING to the items???? There is no Spell Damage. Only in Socket Bonus I use the newest version of ADBE

WoW-V: I have maked some items in WoW-V.com and i download the .sql files. But how do i post them in the server? I use Apple's Ascent 4.0. I have looked on a thread how to do it, but it didnt work. What it says was i should go to the DataBase in Navicat for MySQL, and say Execute Batch File and then take the file i want to post in the server. I do that, it complete without errors, but the item is NOT in the server... What shall i do for host the items in my server?

+rep to ppl who can help me
    I give +rep IF it works :P

Ascent DataBase Editor and WoW-V
    b!atch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.) go to wowhead.com and find a spell that adds bonus damage to the school you want
    2.) go to "items" in ADE now go to "spells" put in the ID you got from wowhead - go to the dropdown menu called "trigger" and choose "on equip"

wow-v;;
    1.) start navicat (or sqlyog, etc w/e u use) and find your world database
    2.) rightclick on it and choose "execute batch file" or "execute sql file" or something like that. Now choose the file you downloaded.

Should work
    Spectrum-X is win! Rep People That Help You and Candybones Wont Eat Your Brain:>

Lukas 45's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by b!atch View Post
    1.) go to wowhead.com and find a spell that adds bonus damage to the school you want
    2.) go to "items" in ADE now go to "spells" put in the ID you got from wowhead - go to the dropdown menu called "trigger" and choose "on equip"
    I will try that :P
    wow-v;;
    1.) start navicat (or sqlyog, etc w/e u use) and find your world database
    2.) rightclick on it and choose "execute batch file" or "execute sql file" or something like that. Now choose the file you downloaded.

Should work
    I got 4 Tables in Navicat Lite. SQL thing(Cant remember name), Test, DataBase and World. In world are there the tables. In the "Table" are all the files. Are there a thing called DataBase there? I try right click on Table and say Execute Batch File and then i chose the file. Dont work

+rep for you if the 1. work