0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LegacyAX View Post
    if you unpack wow mimic (themida) you will see how poorly coded it was ... >_>

Its a wonder why it takes up 80% CPU, and the GUI is VERY unresponsive... It really bugs me when you click a button and 10 hours later the event fires...

Plus the GUI controls are overlapping.. Like wtf? Fix that shit lazy ass..
    Dude, can you offer something BETTER? Any PUBLIC bot that is localized for the most language tabs, doesn't require throwing my PCs outta the windows and buying MACs instead, and doesn't take a blowjob to get some keys? If you can't, then shut up. Mimic is the best... err?... mimic is the ONLY bot that can be used on RuWoW atm, so anyone helping bliz to detect it deserves autodafe

@ Warden Dev
    dekz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Glider_refugee View Post
    Dude, can you offer something BETTER? Any PUBLIC bot that is localized for the most language tabs, doesn't require throwing my PCs outta the windows and buying MACs instead, and doesn't take a blowjob to get some keys? If you can't, then shut up. Mimic is the best... err?... mimic is the ONLY bot that can be used on RuWoW atm, so anyone helping bliz to detect it deserves autodafe
    wat

filler

wraithZX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Glider_refugee View Post
    Mate, this really isn't the forum to be complaining about people "helping" Blizzard detect hacks.
    We do RCE for fun, and it's not limited to WoW - if it happens to be other people's hacks, so be it.
    Inadequacies in hacks generally make it easier for Blizzard to find and detect them, thus increasing the chances for Blizzard to block them off.
    Whilst showing them how to detect them increases that chance, it should also prompt the mimic developer to fix his shit and stop being lazy.

That, and it amuses me.

At that point is the only time people will sit back and let it go - the mimic creators should be the target of complaint, not these guys.

BottMaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wraithZX View Post
    Mate, this really isn't the forum to be complaining about people "helping" Blizzard detect hacks.
    We do RCE for fun, and it's not limited to WoW - if it happens to be other people's hacks, so be it.
    Inadequacies in hacks generally make it easier for Blizzard to find and detect them, thus increasing the chances for Blizzard to block them off.
    Whilst showing them how to detect them increases that chance, it should also prompt the mimic developer to fix his shit and stop being lazy.

That, and it amuses me.

At that point is the only time people will sit back and let it go - the mimic creators should be the target of complaint, not these guys.
    Very well put. Although, I do agree with alot of what Glider_Refugee said, this is not the forum for it.

Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BottMaster View Post
    Very well put. Although, I do agree with alot of what Glider_Refugee said, this is not the forum for it.
    Actually, this IS the forum for it.

WoWMimic is used for WoW.

It has been reversed.

Reversing requires memory editing (hence reverse engineering)

Oh, would ya look at that... the title of this forum is WoW Memory Editing.

What a coincidence!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234