Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Treat addresses in WoW as a pointer and just dereference them.

To modify a static address:
    float * Gravity = (float*)(0xDEADBEEF);
    *Gravity = 2.0f;

To read a static address:
    float Gravity = *(float*)(0xDEADBEEF);

To modify a class member:
    class Foo
    {
    public:
    int Bar1;
    int Bar2;
    }

Foo * MyFoo = (Foo*)(0xDEADBEEF);
    MyFoo->Bar1 = 12;

To read a class member:
    class Foo
    {
    int Bar1;
    int Bar2;
    }

Foo * MyFoo = (Foo*)(0xDEADBEEF);
    int MyBar1 = MyFoo->Bar1;

WoW v3.0.2 Information
    Functions's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man I forgot about Dereferencing havent got fully back into c++ Hard for being 14, but it will come in handy. Thanks.

apollo0510's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About finding the player in the linked list:

Am I completely wrong, or isn't the player ALWAYS the first object in the list ?

Greetings

Apollo

mordok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, yes all adresses are dynamic(they change), so you have to generate them starting from the static one knowed + offset....then that one + offset....and so on. After all that it will give you a localGUID. THEN you are not done u have to compare that localGUID with ALL objects until they match. THAT WILL GIVE U YOUR PLAYERGUID. PlayerGUID + different offsets gives you different things like you hp. TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE CODE I POSTED UP HERE.
    Last edited by mordok; 11-24-2008 at 01:33 PM.

kynox's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PlayerGUID + different offsets gives you different things like you hp. TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE CODE I POSTED UP HERE.
    What the ****? It would be wise to check "your" code. What you just said makes no ****ing sense at all.

Functions's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mordok your a ****ing fail thats not what you do at all you idiot. Your code is Dynamic, there are also static addresses. I am going to let cypher Explain. Btw Cypher heres the question. How would I find the memory value, like glider it doesnt have to be updated well I know when the new patches come out but like, it doesnt need to be update everyday, I need to create something that finds the health mana, and some other stuff inside the game, I know about dereferencing a Pointer into a integer. But I am curious how can I make the program know where to look everytime, Anyone have a clue.

mordok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill explain........................................soon.
    Last edited by mordok; 11-24-2008 at 04:18 PM.

mordok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hahaha , Its coz I named like that my variables(in my code on page 5) + it was a reply to Functions post under mine! Anyway... The code works so it must make sence ¿no?
    I was trying to show somthing complex in an easy way, thou its obvious u(kynox) do know more than me on this subejct. Just trying to help..../cry I c that what u are doing function is making a dump similar to kynox find pattern. BY THE WAY FUCTION BEFORE CALLING ME AN IDIOT COMPILE MY CODE AND GUESS WHAT THERES UR CURRENT HP....anyway just be polite.
    ( I <3 kynox)

Funtion my orange code on pg5 of this is the answer to
    , I need to create something that finds the health mana, and some other stuff inside the game
    I hope that u can c it (but no ofense i think is going to be hard to make u c further than ur nose.).

Shynd's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy ****ing god my head hurts from reading these posts.

I am noeing abt deferencing a pnointer into a integer!! mine code compliels so it ovbiossly is awesoem!!! on witch end of shottgun i kiss wen plul trigger 2help shnyds head not hrut??

mordok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shynd i also <3 too, all what I learned (wich is very little) is from you, cypher and kynox. anyway. Im not saying my code was g8 i was saying it could help him. + I know how to difference a Int thanks. ...From now ill try not to reply a post to say BLLABLLALA...just to help...coz isnt that the goal? anyway GoodLuck Function, sorry shynd if im not as good as u, Im trying, whenever u feel like helping instead of BLBLALBLA(like im doing now.) ur welcome.
    Last edited by mordok; 11-24-2008 at 05:29 PM.

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy christ almighty theres a lot of retardation in this thread.

WTB A new rule for this section:
    If you're not qualified to answer a certain question or give advice on a certain issue then DONT POST, you'll just confuse the people in need of help and infect them with your stupidity.

mordok's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was waiting A CYPHER ZAS IN THE FACE.... you are the mmowned chuknorris u know? anyway ur right like always. Also I all ready managed to do what I wanted so why I should bother helping/confuseing ppl, im preatty shure the'll get furtherer with ur gaigantic sarcsm. Good luck.
    Last edited by mordok; 11-24-2008 at 05:42 PM.

Robske's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mordok View Post
    I was waiting A CYPHER ZAS IN THE FACE.... you are the mmowned chuknorris u know? anyway ur right like always. Also I all ready managed to do what I wanted so why I should bother helping/confuseing ppl, im preatty shure the'll get furtherer with ur gaigantic sarcsm. Good luck.
    RateMyMotivational.com - BAD GRAMMAR It's nuclear, not cucular. You fucking idiot - Rate Motivational and Demotivational Posters Pictures
    "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live." - Martin Golding
    "I cried a little earlier when I had to poop" - Sku

kynox's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Functions View Post
    Mordok your a ****ing fail thats not what you do at all you idiot. Your code is Dynamic, there are also static addresses. I am going to let cypher Explain. Btw Cypher heres the question. How would I find the memory value, like glider it doesnt have to be updated well I know when the new patches come out but like, it doesnt need to be update everyday, I need to create something that finds the health mana, and some other stuff inside the game, I know about dereferencing a Pointer into a integer. But I am curious how can I make the program know where to look everytime, Anyone have a clue.
    1) Glider is updated, it requests the offsets every time it loads.
    2) Google Signature Scanning. Its what you need to understand. Also, the health offsets are in every WoW.exe.. have you not seen what we dump? The descriptors?

Seriously, open your eyes. Everything you need and then some is sitting right here on these very forums.

Mordok your a ****ing fail thats not what you do at all you idiot
    Only insult someone if you have the credibility to backup what you're saying. kthx

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mordok View Post

You're an idiot. Notice how you grouped helping and confusing, helping is GOOD, confusing is BAD. You were CONFUSING. That is BAD. They're better off with no help then ending up worse than when they started.

How about you stop being a retard and just leave this section now, you're neither needed nor wanted.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast