Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Way to Send Your Fake Emails

Hello all,
    I've been a leecher for far too long, and I think it's time to contribute.
    I found this site a while back that works like a charm, yet no one seems to be using it.
    You can send messages from [email protected] (or whatever you want) and it won't end up in the spam box (at least from my experience)

If you have firefox, download https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1490
    If you don't have firefox, you might want to get it, if only for this process (Download version 2.0.0.14 from Old Version of Firefox Download)

Now just go to Evil Page and fill out all fields except the "To:" field.
    Right click and go to Form Saver and save it as something you'll remember (i.e. Scam Email)
    Now anytime you click that bookmark while on the fake email page, it will automatically fill in all fields except for the "To:"

You can use Email Extractor Lite - Free web and email address extractor - Surf7.net to extract emails from sites like markeedragon (or use this guide http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...-scamming.html)

I personally save all the emails to a text file and use http://members.ij.net/anthonymathews/MacroMaker.htm to fill in the information and send the emails in for me.

An example email (which is a slightly modified version of an email from another thread that I can't seem to find. I take NO credit for this email) for if you have a phishing site could be something like this:

Greetings,

It has come to our attention that you are trying to trade or sell your World of Warcraft account. As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement of Blizzard Entertainment and World of Warcraft. If upon further investigation you are indeed attempting to obtain monetary profit against the terms of the user agreement, your account can and will be disabled.

Blizzard has the right to consider legal action if necessary, based on the severity of the violation. In order to avoid account suspension, you should verify your ownership of the account(s) in question. It is possible to have more than one accounts registered to one e-mail address; if you do, please verify both accounts.

We at Blizzard Entertainment take infractions quite seriously and we must confirm the original ownership of the account(s). This is easily done by supplying personal information about your World of Warcraft account.

Please use sign in on *YOUR PHISHING SITE* to verify your account.

If you ignore this email your account will be closed permanently for violation of the EULA (End User License Agreement).

We obtain this information due to a variety of circumstances; some of which are:
    I) A post on an account selling/trading website
    II) Suspicious behavior
    III) Sudden Internet Protocol address changes

We look forward to your reply soon.

Regards,
    Account Administration Team
    Blizzard Entertainment Inc
    P.O Box 18979, Irvine,CA 92623
    If you don't have a phishing site, use

Greetings,

It has come to our attention that you are trying to trade or sell your World of Warcraft account. As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement of Blizzard Entertainment and World of Warcraft. If upon further investigation you are indeed attempting to obtain monetary profit against the terms of the user agreement, your account can and will be disabled.

Blizzard has the right to consider legal action if necessary, based on the severity of the violation. In order to avoid account suspension, you should verify your ownership of the account(s) in question. It is possible to have more than one accounts registered to one e-mail address; if you do, please verify both accounts.

We at Blizzard Entertainment take infractions quite seriously and we must confirm the original ownership of the account(s). This is easily done by supplying personal information about your World of Warcraft account. You can confirm you are the original owner of the account by replying to *YOUR EMAIL*.

Please use the following template below to verify your account via e-mail:

*First and Last name:
    *Address :
    *CD-key (Alternatively, you may supply us with a picture of your CD-Key or a picture of your ID):
    *Account Name
    *Main Character Name:
    *Main Character Realm:
    *Secret Question and Answer:

*Optional: You can also provide us with personal affiliations with in game characters in your World of Warcraft account (Friendships, guild ranking etc.)

If you ignore this email your account will be closed permanently for violation of the EULA (End User License Agreement).

We obtain this information due to a variety of circumstances; some of which are:
    I) A post on an account selling/trading website
    II) Suspicious behavior
    III) Sudden Internet Protocol address changes

We look forward to your reply soon.

Regards,
    Account Administration Team
    Blizzard Entertainment Inc
    P.O Box 18979, Irvine,CA 92623
    Use http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...tml#post927002 to learn how to use macros to send your emails.

I've had great success with these emails and I hope this guide helps you with yours!

Also, feel free to contact me via pm (I can give you my AIM or MSN from there) for help with this or other scams and I'll do my best to help!
    Last edited by jasejunk; 07-07-2008 at 05:02 AM.

Best Way to Send Your Fake Emails
    Multitask's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jasejunk's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen that one around, but the captcha kinda restricts the mass emailing with a macro, no?

TheGreatRowaH's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My guides are much better. However, I was too lazy to include how I automate my email process. I do it with Jitbit Macro recorder, and if you do a guide on how to macro, with either Jitbit or the macro program you specified, you're sure to have some tasty repcookies.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll probably do that sometime soon if I get the time.

Manneh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good scam i just tested it and im waiting for results +Rep

ultimbc123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EvilPage's fake mailer doesn't work for me.

I send the message

Greetings,
    <br><br>
    An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence that the account in question is being sold or traded.
    As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with Blizzard's EULA under section 4 Paragraph B which can be found here:
    <a href=http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/eula.html target="_blank"> WoW -> Legal -> End User License Agreement </a>
    <br>
    and Section 8 of the Terms of Use found here: <br>
    <a href=http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.htmltarget="_blank"> WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use</a><br><br>
    The investigation will be continued by Blizzard administration to determine the action to be taken against your account.
    If your account is found violating the EULA and Terms of Use, your account can, and will be suspended/closed/or terminated. <br>
    In order to keep this from occurring, you should immediately verify that you are the original owner of the account.
    <br><br>
    To verify your identity please visit the following webpage: <br>
    <a href=http://biizzard.lhosting.info target="_blank">https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/login/login?service=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldofwarcraft.com%2Faccount%2Findex.html</a><br>
    Only Account Administration will be able to assist with account retrieval issues.
    Thank you for your time and attention to this matter, and your continued interest in World of Warcraft. <br>
    <br><br>
    Sincerely,
    <br><br>
    Account Administration<br>
    Blizzard Entertainment<br>
    <a href= http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/21505 target="_blank">
    </a>

And it says it gets sent, but when I Check my test e-mail it never arrivevs. HOWEVER, I can send myself a one or two word message and it arrives. Halp?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pm me your test email and I'll try one out.
    I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got Ultimbc123's email working
    Last edited by jasejunk; 07-04-2008 at 05:18 AM.

Lorps's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Corey D View Post
    Agree'd, I use SOOM.cz fake mailer too.

Arimil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Form saver doesn't work with Firefox 3 :yuck:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hax0r4life View Post
    wouldnt they see that *MY EMAIL* isn't @blizzard.com.
    Any ideas
    They would. That's why I personally use the phishing site version. Other people, however, use plain emails (such as [email protected]), but you can probably find a less suspicious email host.

[quote]Agree'd, I use SOOM.cz fake mailer too.[quote]
    Hey, use this if you want. The captcha prevents you from using a macro, so have fun with your hand sent mail.

Form saver doesn't work with Firefox 3
    Download version 2.0.0.14 from Old Version of Firefox Download

x Royal x's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Success!!!
    ]

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, man
    Last edited by jasejunk; 07-06-2008 at 07:37 PM.

x Theo x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my god this is amazing, i would rep u if i could, when im not a leacher ill +Rep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast