0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Combat Rotations bot (Dungeons/pvp)

Hi I've not played WoW in a long time and plan to pick up a month or so for some fun leveling with buds and maybe get into some pvp/raiding if we feel like it. Before I used HB but as of today I've read they are not looking to hot (ban after ban) I searched for some CBRoutines other than them and have seemingly found these two which I've seen are pretty safe. Although some of the posts for Soapbox were from 2015 so I do not know about it currently.

Soapbox
    https://www.soapboxrotations.com/

VesperCores
    TheNoobBot | WoW Bot for World of Warcraft 6.2.4 (Quest, Farming, Archaeology, Fishing, BGs, DPS, Heal, Party?)
    ThePrivateBot | WoW Bot for Private WoW servers (Quest, Farming, Fishing, BG, DPS, Heal, Prospecting, Milling)

If anyone can offer me some insight into both of them I'd appreciate it. As a reminder I have no interest in goldfarming bots/levelingbots etc, and strictly want a CBrountine to mess around with in Dungeons/PVP mostly (perhaps raids in the very far future). Thanks all.

P.S. Feel free to offer any other suggestions! (especially if it has a lifetime package!)

Combat Rotations bot (Dungeons/pvp)
    Yourface's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the only decent pvp routines , such as vitalic , glad suite etc.. are on HB , and as you said they arent looking to good at the moment.

For PvE soapbox is extremely good for high end mythic raiding if you have the gear provided , i.e im running it on my 715 rogue , pulling top on dps on most fights (if my mage is not facerolling his keyboard ofcourse)
    So....
    Nothing to see here...
    no seriously there is nothing to see here.

lolzchicken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
    the only decent pvp routines , such as vitalic , glad suite etc.. are on HB , and as you said they arent looking to good at the moment.

For PvE soapbox is extremely good for high end mythic raiding if you have the gear provided , i.e im running it on my 715 rogue , pulling top on dps on most fights (if my mage is not facerolling his keyboard ofcourse)
    Thank you very much for the reply I shall check out the Soapbox one!

garoboldy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are currently stuck with HB right now, which if you are smart you are not using it at all right now. Until we get SB to allow PVP profiles , you either run manually (forget that) or just sit and wait out the HB storm.

There is always firehack64 or whatever it's called for PVP but I've never used it.