Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noob 2 botting -- lf advice

Hello,

As title of post suggests, I am new to botting and a first time poster here. Hoping I found my people, lol.

I have purchased my first ever bot, and by and large am happy with its performance.

Basically the entire reason I invested in the bot was to run the Black Temple raw gold farm as a rogue.

I am currently experiencing an "issue" I'm hoping to get some advice on.

The bot that I currently have is not resetting the instance automatically, and requires human intervention after *each-and-every* run that the bot does.

The actual farming route that the script is running is great, it just gets caught up on the reset.
    (Specifics if it's helpful : The bot is scripted to enter the BT raid, run the farm, and then run out of the instance to reset. However, the "reset" never occurs. My work-around for this has been physically intervening and logging the bot off, by hand, inside of BT after it finishes the farm, and then log on to a lvl 1, wait 2 minutes for lead to pass, the lvl 1 can then successfully reset the BT, and the bot is good to go another round.)

I am completely illiterate when it comes to programming / this type of stuff in general. But something tells me that this process of logging off after the script completes the step of the farm (instead of running out to exit the instance), logging into lvl 1, waiting for leader to pass, resetting successfully, and logging back into the bot to resume farming can be automated to where I don't need to be present at the computer accomplishing all of these steps by hand.

TLDR :: How / where can I find someone to modify a farming script for the bot I purchased to fit a unique request? For a fee, of course. (The point of purchase "doesn't know, can't help" btw x_x)

Thank you in advance to anyone who replies!
    Happy botting!

Noob 2 botting -- lf advice
    Razzue's Avatar Contributor Avid Ailurophile

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    188/268
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like questions/topics you should be raising in the Discord/Forums of the bot you purchased as A: No-one here has a magic crystal ball that tells us what bot your using, and B: Your subsequent threads are.. odd to say the least.

If you want help for your bot: Contact the bot's support.
    If you want modifications to your bot: Contact the bot developers. 🤷
    "May all your bacon burn"

ognamsti's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The rude undertone is pretty discouraging, and imo unnecessary? ... I'm obviously new to this and still trying to figure things out.

The developers of the bot I have are unknown/inaccessible to me, and my 1 point of contact for "support" says they can't help me with my request, as I have already stated.

I'm simply looking for someone with programming experience in this space to "take a look under the hood" of the bot I have for me, and potentially turn a couple wrenches to make some requested tweaks.

Excuse me for coming to a "world of warcraft bots / programs" forum to seek advice as a noob? Lmao

Halenir's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the problem when you use Chinese bots and don't have direct contact to a proper developer, the resellers aren't going to do much for you other than support getting the bot running.

5. Thanks ognamsti (1 members gave Thanks to Halenir for this useful post)
    ognamsti's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Concise, constructive, informative. Thank you for the reply!

This noob is slowly learning

Seedbag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you point me in the direction of one that is good enough for the hardcore servers please?