Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any WoW Classic/Wotlk Bot available?

Hello!

I am new to botting on Wow as I never used such service for Wow before ( I used bots for games like Silkroad in the past, but never WoW), I enjoyed the leveling experience. However, due to my limited time (life, work, getting older, etc.) I feel like I am being left behind, I want to enjoy playing wow, but I am no longer able to invest such a huge amount of time to achieve something there and I want bot to help me a little bit with that.

I spent some time analyzing this forum, getting to know about bots but there is no solid info there, almost every thread is ending by someone adding OP to the discord group and everything is being done "underground".

I know that the best bot ever was HonorBuddy , but it seems like it is no longer possible to buy this bot... So my question to you is, what are the best WoW bots, and how to access/buy them?

My discord is Lorienina#1825 .

Any WoW Classic/Wotlk Bot available?