Hey, new botter here (honorbuddy) need some help! please read and see if u can menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, new botter here (honorbuddy) need some help! please read and see if u can

Hey as the title states, i am fairly new in botting, and i wish to lvl some characters ranging from 1-40 to 85. and i just wondered what is the best fully afk'able profile out there? with a relatively small chance of getting banned (im botting main acc). also as stated i got Honorbuddy, i got about 4 lifetime sessions, so if u help me get this right. i'll offer some free botting services to the community! (atm i got a SOR acc that i am farming with, so i got basic understanding of how this work). but any profiles and plugins you can give me in advice, i rather trust you guys then my own searching since alot of you have been botting since vanilla, and some do this professionally!

Hey, new botter here (honorbuddy) need some help! please read and see if u can
    HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/300
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, sadly HB don't have fully AFK questing profiles, however - there is a way to do it fairly afk'able, just run it through BG's (you won't need any additional settings or profiles to do that, just set the bot to bgbuddy and random bg, and that's it). it will take some more time then questing but it won't require you to do anything more then watching chat window on your account.

and about plugins: get something for chat alert (i'm using my dedicated plugin but I'm sure you can find something on HB forums), it will help you a lot with monitoring

DarkLinux's Avatar Former Staff
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    190/533
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Questing with a mix of pvp to get gear is the best It really helps to get full pvp sets at 60 and 70. Most quests you can do afk. The only ones are high level quest.. but if you look for updates everyday you will see they updated them all the time. Update = more afk

azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys