Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know if it's the correct place for doing that question. Excuse me if it isn't. How do you do gathering routes? I've been thinking about this. I remembered a 2 addon combo for doing it explained at Arutha's old forum, but I can't remember which addons were, and I don't know if they're outdated or not. I've googled it, and I've found gatherer+routes, but routes is outdated. Other people says they're using carbonite to draw the route on the map, then they do it manually and save it on LB.

Another question: Where did you track Spellid? Did you use some database or addon? I used to check them from wowhead, but nowadays you've 3 or 4 spells with the same name, different spellid, and LB isn't working properly for me using the "by name" buff rule.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by EUROBOT; 10-23-2012 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Added another question

LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates
    Mreguy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wanted to post in here that I'm running into a slight issue right now.
    I'm running a Windwalker Monk vl 90, LazyBot+PQR. All the spells and abilities are working just fine, but my issue is that it's skipping out on looting.
    I've got it set up in an area to kill and loot a specific set of mobs for Mote of Harmony, so you can see where that is a bit of an issue.
    Sometimes the bot will loot, but other times it will just continue to run away and kill more mobs.
    Anyone got an idea about that?
    Thanks!

EDIT: I'll add in that the mob in particular are Weeping Horrors in the North Eastern area of Krasarang Wilds. They take a bit after death to become lootable, and I'm guessing that's why LazyBot is not looting them. Is there a way to change how long LazyBot waits to loot a target?
    Last edited by Mreguy; 10-23-2012 at 06:08 AM.

EUROBOT's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mreguy View Post
    I wanted to post in here that I'm running into a slight issue right now.
    I'm running a Windwalker Monk vl 90, LazyBot+PQR. All the spells and abilities are working just fine, but my issue is that it's skipping out on looting.
    I've got it set up in an area to kill and loot a specific set of mobs for Mote of Harmony, so you can see where that is a bit of an issue.
    Sometimes the bot will loot, but other times it will just continue to run away and kill more mobs.
    Anyone got an idea about that?
    Thanks!

EDIT: I'll add in that the mob in particular are Weeping Horrors in the North Eastern area of Krasarang Wilds. They take a bit after death to become lootable, and I'm guessing that's why LazyBot is not looting them. Is there a way to change how long LazyBot waits to loot a target?
    Yeah, tick WAIT FOR LOOT on ENGINE SETTING, while GRINDING ENGINE is selected.

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EUROBOT View Post
    I don't know if it's the correct place for doing that question. Excuse me if it isn't. How do you do gathering routes? I've been thinking about this. I remembered a 2 addon combo for doing it explained at Arutha's old forum, but I can't remember which addons were, and I don't know if they're outdated or not. I've googled it, and I've found gatherer+routes, but routes is outdated. Other people says they're using carbonite to draw the route on the map, then they do it manually and save it on LB.
    Another question: Where did you track Spellid? Did you use some database or addon? I used to check them from wowhead, but nowadays you've 3 or 4 spells with the same name, different spellid, and LB isn't working properly for me using the "by name" buff rule.
    Thanks in advance.
    Yea, gatherer is pretty good, last i know about it, the addon used to receive data from other users from ur realm to give you the best route possible.
    I personally think the best map are made by your own "mind", cause when you make it u must think that the bot has to avoid trees, mountains, houses..etc....if u make the route exactly how gatherer tells u to and the bot is stuck in the first tree = profile is useless.
    Last one i made was after i saw a post for honorbudy (HB profiles do not work on LB), so i made 1 for LB high above so he does not get stuck in the mountains..150harvest/h. http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...-trillium.html (How to farm endless stacks of Ghost Iron/Trillium)

Spell id is found on wowhead, they removed most of the old spells. But if u are not sure, let's say u have a warr...hit enrage then go to bot-debug-log own spells ..the bot will post in his log the spells id he has on him, so buff it and take it from the log. (and ye, by name does not work )
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jumperu View Post
    Spell id is found on wowhead, they removed most of the old spells. But if u are not sure, let's say u have a warr...hit enrage then go to bot-debug-log own spells ..the bot will post in his log the spells id he has on him, so buff it and take it from the log. (and ye, by name does not work )
    Thanks for your response. I've sae it just a while before you've said it.

I'm trying to improve my monk's brewmaster behavior, but it seems that LB has some problems with spell detection. Really incorrectly linked spells are on the position related: Spear Hand Strike: 1-0, Tiger Palm: 1-9, Provoke: 2-1, Quaking Palm: 6-0, Blackout Kick: 1-7, Jab: 1-3, Roll: 1-1.

It should be great if you could report it to Ragehunter, Jumperu.

[13:45:31] Found key: Spear Hand Strike : 1 : 0
    [13:45:31] Found key: Tiger Palm : 1 : 9
    [13:45:31] Found key: Breath of Fire : 1 : 8
    [13:45:31] Found key: Blackout Kick : 1 : 7
    [13:45:31] Found key: Expel Harm : 1 : 6
    [13:45:31] Found key: Dizzying Haze : 1 : 5
    [13:45:31] Found key: Keg Smash : 1 : 4
    [13:45:31] Found key: Jab : 1 : 3
    [13:45:31] Found key: Clash : 1 : 2
    [13:45:31] Found key: Roll : 1 : 1
    [13:45:31] Found key: Provoke : 1 : 0
    [13:45:31] Found key: Quaking Palm : 1 : 9
    [13:45:31] Key: Blackout Kick : 1 : 4 is a duplicate
    [13:45:31] Key: Tiger Palm : 1 : 3 is a duplicate
    [13:45:31] Key: Jab : 1 : 2 is a duplicate
    [13:45:31] Key: Roll : 1 : 1 is a duplicate
    [13:45:31] Key: Quaking Palm : 6 : 0 is a duplicate
    [13:45:31] Found key: Paralysis : 6 : 9
    [13:45:31] Found key: Disable : 6 : 8
    [13:45:31] Found key: Spinning Crane Kick : 6 : 7
    [13:45:31] Found key: Chi Burst : 6 : 6
    [13:45:31] Found key: Lifeblood : 6 : 5
    [13:45:31] Found key: Fortifying Brew : 6 : 4
    [13:45:31] Found key: Elusive Brew : 6 : 3
    [13:45:31] Found key: Guard : 6 : 2
    [13:45:31] Found key: Legacy of the Emperor : 6 : 1
    [13:45:31] Found item: Камень возвращения : 5 : 0
    [13:45:31] Found key: Traveler's Tundra Mammoth : 5 : 9
    [13:45:31] Found key: Great Red Dragon Turtle : 5 : 8
    [13:45:31] Found key: Mobile Banking : 5 : 6
    [13:45:31] Found key: Mass Resurrection : 5 : 3
    [13:45:31] Found key: Resuscitate : 5 : 2
    [13:45:31] Found key: Detox : 5 : 1
    [13:45:31] Found item: Poción de sanación excelente : 4 : 0
    [13:45:31] Found key: Disenchant : 3 : 9
    [13:45:31] Found key: Enchanting : 3 : 8
    [13:45:31] Found key: First Aid : 3 : 6
    [13:45:31] Found key: Cooking : 3 : 5
    [13:45:31] Found key: Cooking Fire : 3 : 4
    [13:45:31] Found key: Fishing : 3 : 3
    [13:45:31] Found key: Archaeology : 3 : 2
    [13:45:31] Found key: Survey : 3 : 1
    [13:45:31] Found key: Touch of Death : 2 : 2
    [13:45:31] Key: Provoke : 2 : 1 is a duplicate
    [13:45:31] Key: actionpage1 potentially bound incorrectly, should be: shift-1
    [13:45:36] Key: Tiger Power does not exist on your bars
    [13:45:36] Relogger: False

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to improve my monk's brewmaster behavior, but it seems that LB has some problems with spell detection. Really incorrectly linked spells are on the position related: Spear Hand Strike: 1-0, Tiger Palm: 1-9, Provoke: 2-1, Quaking Palm: 6-0, Blackout Kick: 1-7, Jab: 1-3, Roll: 1-1.
    Ur bars are wrong. U have the spells twice...

So the bot detects the spell corectly, he will use the first one he finds: bar 1 key 0.

Just remove all...and i mean all the spells from all bars... and drag them from spellbook once on bar 1 key 1-0 and the rest just above(bar5-1, so when u takeover to fight some mob or the other faction, u have all the spells there and you don't need to switch bars).
    If the behavior you made is with send key rules...then make sure the key from behavior is the same as ingame.

Aceben's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, after the last update the skinning isn't working, even though it said that he fixed it in the update. Any ideas how to get this to work? Cant use the gloves as I dont have mop account. It doesn't work on the old version either...

rojam1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (Gathering Profile) I'm working on this behavior for a feral druid but it's not quite working as I would like. It tries to cast renewal every time I go into combat, it doesn't cast healing touch ever and I would like it to cast rake before shred. https://rapidshare.com/files/1505004676/Feral Druid.xml

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aceben View Post
    Hey, after the last update the skinning isn't working, even though it said that he fixed it in the update. Any ideas how to get this to work? Cant use the gloves as I dont have mop account. It doesn't work on the old version either...
    skinning is working very well, engine settings - skin. In the last update was fixed the part where the bot was trying to skin mobs that required herbalism/engi to skinn so he would get stuck at those.

(Gathering Profile) I'm working on this behavior for a feral druid but it's not quite working as I would like. It tries to cast renewal every time I go into combat, it doesn't cast healing touch ever and I would like it to cast rake before shred. https://rapidshare.com/files/1505004676/Feral Druid.xml
    The file of the above link no longer exists. This could be for several reasons:
    there is a feral behavior in the first post, use that 1
    Last edited by jumperu; 10-23-2012 at 11:08 AM.

rojam1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    skinning is working very well, engine settings - skin. In the last update was fixed the part where the bot was trying to skin mobs that required herbalism/engi to skinn so he would get stuck at those.

The file of the above link no longer exists. This could be for several reasons:
    there is a feral behavior in the first post, use that 1
    I tried that one, it just goes to bear form and practically dies every time

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ur bars are wrong. U have the spells twice...

So the bot detects the spell corectly, he will use the first one he finds: bar 1 key 0.

Just remove all...and i mean all the spells from all bars... and drag them from spellbook once on bar 1 key 1-0 and the rest just above(bar5-1, so when u takeover to fight some mob or the other faction, u have all the spells there and you don't need to switch bars).
    If the behavior you made is with send key rules...then make sure the key from behavior is the same as ingame.
    Hi men. I've used LB old and EVO during a year more or less, and I've tried lots of behaviors, improved them and I also have done some of them. If yo pay attention, yo would see:

It's a bug that appears at least with 6 spells which I'm using, because some spells are detected as if they were 2 different spells at the same time.

I've solved it attaching missing spells on the behavior to SEND KEY, and also tested and improved the behavior and now it works like a charm, but it doesn't mean that it isn't a bug. Perhaps it also happens on other spells and classes, I haven't tested yet by baby´sitting and log debug.

I've sent a private message to Ragehunter through the Forum.

Thanks for reading my post and giving me an answer.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EUROBOT View Post
    Hi men. I've used LB old and EVO during a year more or less, and I've tried lots of behaviors, improved them and I also have done some of them. If yo pay attention, yo would see:

It's a bug that appears at least with 6 spells which I'm using, because some spells are detected as if they were 2 different spells at the same time.

I've solved it attaching missing spells on the behavior to SEND KEY, and also tested and improved the behavior and now it works like a charm, but it doesn't mean that it isn't a bug. Perhaps it also happens on other spells and classes, I haven't tested yet by baby´sitting and log debug.

I've sent a private message to Ragehunter through the Forum.

Thanks for reading my post and giving me an answer.
    Ok, and if u remove all spells and u only put them once, it still detects them wrong?
    Thanks for contributing to behaviors, ill link urs in the first post if the link u gave 2 posts back is still correct.

Sry, have no ideea, mine works ok, maybe you don't have cat form on ur bars...Tick log debug then start the bot and see what it says.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rojam1 View Post
    Feral Druid MOP - by jumperu.xml

Corrected my behavior, please test it and tell me how it is

Mullc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jumperu

I'm using your Blood DK Behavior and your Crab farm route in Krasarang.
    It works like a charm killing all the "small" crabs but when bot pulls the big ones with 1,7k million hp, it bugs after a few seconds and says combat took to long.
    I saw you mentioned it when you first posted the route, but maybe you or someone else have found a solution to this?
    And this happens all the time.

Greetings, and thanks for a great work with the bot!

romb0t's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mullc
    At this stage, the timer to detect "bugged" mob is hardcoded. If the life of the mob is not under 85 % in 20s (40 s if you are less than level 10) then you hit the "bugged" mob and see the text: "Combat took to long, bugged - blacklisting".

We could think of adding a parameter so that you can decide the time to detect a bugged mob or we could change the way to detect bugged mobs.