Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In case you see something wrong, you could provide the logfile.txt, found in logs directory, just after you have encountered your behavior. This file will have all the debug information in it (the one that you see in the bot itself when checking the Log debug).

Note that at each restart, it is renamed to OldLogFile.txt (and the previous OldLogFile.txt is deleted).

LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates
    gijoes's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. It stopped doing that u issue and now no problems show up on the debug. However, it still doesn't explain why the bot will on some units loot immediately while for others it will literally run back and forth about 5-6x or more. Only then will it decide to loot. Or sometimes it prefers to do that and not loot and just go pull the other units around.

gijoes's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is what happens when it does that and decides not to loot

6:28:48 PM] Approach: X, Y, Z = [-13966.56, 38.92234, 14.8307] failed

gijoes's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I have so many issues I'm noticing. Another problem is when he engages one unit and the other gets pulled due to aggro area. He will attack the one that pulled and once it dies he just stops while my pig fights the other unit. He then waits about 10+ seconds before deciding to engage in combat. Is there a way up his ability to use his combat engine?

romb0t's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Gijoes
    - For the looting issue, I do not know what happened but from the log it did not find a way to go the corpse or the bot think that it is at this location but he cannot find it.
    - For your combat issue, I would say that there is something wrong in your combat profile.

But as I said, could you post the logfile.txt when you see weird things happened ?

gijoes's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. So its weird, but this happens only on certain profiles. The included lazybot profile for western plaguelands works fine. However, using cape of strangle thats included and this one
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...es-vender.html ([LAZY-BOT] [NEW!] Grinding Profiles - With Vender!) is causing problems.

What I have noticed is that the bot will do either of 2 things using the cape or the eastern plageland one: It will run back and forth like a retard 5-6x or more and then attempt to loot or go to loot it but stand there for at least 3-5 seconds before looting. And when he loots, he takes another 5-10 seconds before he decides to skin. I don't understand why some maps like the western plageland one works fine, but not for others. Also, combat is the same thing for the other 2. I haven't tried others yet because I'm still in the process of testing and debugging this crap. I don't understand why the bot will just stand there for about 10 seconds while the pig is fighting to protect him. After a while, then he notices: "hey, maybe I should help the pig and then attack" It's maddening because I'm trying everything to solve these issues.

I want to post the logfile, but it wont let me. There's only a video and image section that asks you to link it.

gijoes's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never mind, I just realized you can't directly upload a file, so i made my own mediafile link.

LogFile.txt

nab23's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, is there any way to make lazybot grinding profiles go to town to repair/vendor? or use flying mount to move to the destination. also what does "train" function do?
    Last edited by nab23; 03-24-2012 at 02:15 PM.

ricenreefer's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On a different thread you mentioned that mailing was broken, but you mention that it is working now for flying profiles?
    I have waypoint / vendor set up in the profile as well as a protected items list. Having 2 issues though:
    1) When bags are full, it will go to the mailbox, open it and create a mail with my recipient's name, proceed to tab through all my items in the inventory without sending anything.
    2) Vendor grey seems to work fine, however when i try to vendor common items, it still vendors things on my protected list such as twilight jasmine.
    I have all addons turned off
    Is there a solution to these problems i am having? The profiles i made are getting somewhere between 80-100 nodes per hour. Having the automail function would be huge.

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gijoes View Post
    Never mind, I just realized you can't directly upload a file, so i made my own mediafile link.
    LogFile.txt
    Ok, first take a look at your hunter behavior. It seems to spam arcane shot and kill command alot, so check the rules for those spells. If u cant solve them i suggest choosing overclocked bm hunter behavior or hunter 68-80-disengage one, i tested those and they work fine. Make sure the combat distance in the behavior is more than 30 and "send pet on attack" is on.
    Also for the delay in looting/skinning, u can try to untick in engine settings "wait for loot". Got no other ideas atm so hope these work.
    And remember, if ur pet kills a mob, without your char hitting it, you won't be able to loot, so put pet on defensive or something, so the mob attacks you first, it's kinda hard botting with a huntard

Hi, is there any way to make lazybot grinding profiles go to town to repair/vendor? or use flying mount to move to the destination. also what does "train" function do?
    Yes, u can go on the current path of the bot, profile settings, choose to town waypoins, record on, then go to town, the recorded dots should be red, and don't add any spots on this route.
    No, the bot won't use flying mount to move to town or to another spot if the engine selected is grinding. Only normal mounts (u can use any mount but it won't fly) .
    Idk what train function does, i can only guess that it was implemented before arutha stopped working on the bot, to help others that wanted to make a plugin that would auto-change the profiles from 1 to 85, so the bot would learn new spells as he levels. But, as i said, i'm only guessing here.

On a different thread you mentioned that mailing was broken, but you mention that it is working now for flying profiles?
    I have waypoint / vendor set up in the profile as well as a protected items list. Having 2 issues though:
    1) When bags are full, it will go to the mailbox, open it and create a mail with my recipient's name, proceed to tab through all my items in the inventory without sending anything.
    2) Vendor grey seems to work fine, however when i try to vendor common items, it still vendors things on my protected list such as twilight jasmine.
    I have all addons turned off
    Is there a solution to these problems i am having? The profiles i made are getting somewhere between 80-100 nodes per hour. Having the automail function would be huge.
    1. Yea, my bad, it was working ok before too, only for flying profiles. I'm using it currently and it works fine. The wrong thing here could only be your language. The name of the ores/herbs u want to mail have to be exactly like those in-game or it won't find them.
    2. I suggest in vendor settings, only tick to town on full bags and repair. Don't add herbs/ore to protected list, bot won't sell them if "sell common" isn't ticked. Get addon, Scrap, u can add to it whatever item you want, the next time you/bot open any vendor it will sell what u have added to it's list.
    Last edited by jumperu; 03-25-2012 at 03:54 PM.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

lazyang's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gijoes View Post
    Ok. So its weird, but this happens only on certain profiles. The included lazybot profile for western plaguelands works fine. However, using cape of strangle thats included and this one
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...es-vender.html ([LAZY-BOT] [NEW!] Grinding Profiles - With Vender!) is causing problems.

What I have noticed is that the bot will do either of 2 things using the cape or the eastern plageland one: It will run back and forth like a retard 5-6x or more and then attempt to loot or go to loot it but stand there for at least 3-5 seconds before looting. And when he loots, he takes another 5-10 seconds before he decides to skin. I don't understand why some maps like the western plageland one works fine, but not for others. Also, combat is the same thing for the other 2. I haven't tried others yet because I'm still in the process of testing and debugging this crap. I don't understand why the bot will just stand there for about 10 seconds while the pig is fighting to protect him. After a while, then he notices: "hey, maybe I should help the pig and then attack" It's maddening because I'm trying everything to solve these issues.

I want to post the logfile, but it wont let me. There's only a video and image section that asks you to link it.
    there's no need to post something, he don't loots because he's realising that he's infight but there's nothing what attacks him so he's just waiting what happens ..happens usually when a pet has the aggro
    Last edited by lazyang; 03-25-2012 at 03:53 PM.

gianlucasantino's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you ever ban took some time, so it's easy to take the lazy blizz bot or not have a problem using the lazy bot

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please use English when posting here, what you said doesn't make sense.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

Romulis2000's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some problems

Am i suppose to take any files or folders from the last known working lazybot before it went offline and copy it into this new working version..things like FOLDERS : flying profiles rotations engines behaviours classes..collect..cause i tried to run this new Lazybot without and it wouldnt work..so i copied some folders from the old one and its working..but the combat doesnt work like the old one did..and it tends to skip nodes for no apparent reason.

Id like to see this run like it did before Athura stop working on it, if possible. Id like to be able to use my old gathering profiles and combat engines and all that..if this is still possible let me know how.

romb0t's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Romulis2000
    It should work as it used to before Athura stopped working on it as what has been done is a compilation of the sources that he has provided with the new memory offsets for 4.3.3.
    But without any log or more detail description of the issues you are facing, we won't be able to help.

For skipping the nodes, did you try to read the first post from this thread ? Look at the XML files in the collect folder and edit the one for your language to ensure that you have 1 line per type.

What do you mean by: "but the combat doesnt work like the old one did" ? Need more details and if possible the combat profile that you are using.

Page 6 of 292 FirstFirst ... 234567891056106 ... LastLast