0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by reactor86 View Post
    Anyone know if anyone is currently recompiling for offsets and other necessary adjustments for wow 7.0.3?

I noticed the previous dedicated forum has gone offline sooo...

I really hope the community can keep LB alive its still the best as far as I'm concerned, I mean no other bot even paid ones can individually do half what LB can, and if semi monitored and in passive mode Ive never heard of any one getting banned unless they were being stupid with it!
    good question... i just made 640k with manual herb gathering, but burned out.. need a bot!!!!

LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates
    Rudolf45's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, at start of this thread Jumperu wrote 0.3 version is for vanilla, but linked lazybot 0.37 is not for vanilla 1.12.1 , it says not in game. Does anyone know, where to get the right lazybot version for WoW 1.12.1 ? Or did anyone try ? Thank you in advance.

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by reactor86 View Post
    Anyone know if anyone is currently recompiling for offsets and other necessary adjustments for wow 7.0.3?

I noticed the previous dedicated forum has gone offline sooo...

I really hope the community can keep LB alive its still the best as far as I'm concerned, I mean no other bot even paid ones can individually do half what LB can, and if semi monitored and in passive mode Ive never heard of any one getting banned unless they were being stupid with it!
    Originally Posted by nagymajom View Post
    good question... i just made 640k with manual herb gathering, but burned out.. need a bot!!!!
    Sadly the former dev quit the project, so atm no1 is maintaining it

Originally Posted by Rudolf45 View Post
    Hi, at start of this thread Jumperu wrote 0.3 version is for vanilla, but linked lazybot 0.37 is not for vanilla 1.12.1 , it says not in game. Does anyone know, where to get the right lazybot version for WoW 1.12.1 ? Or did anyone try ? Thank you in advance.
    It was a long time ago m8, and the versions do not match. That old 0.37 lb version as i remember asked for user&pass when logging in, cause it used to connect to the original dev's server to get updates and stuff.
    Since it was years ago, i doubt u will find a working version unless u reverse-engineer the source yourself! All you can do atm is to get any old version and do it by trial and error, if you are lucky maybe u find one that works. I linked below 2 more old versions i found in my backup, hope they match for u >>

Lazy Evolution v0.2.7%5B5.4.17399%5D
    Lazy Evolution v0.2.9
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

Rudolf45's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Jumperu, I appreciate it. If it works , great, if not, nevermind, there still is an option - Zzukbot or Vanillabotter , but both of them do not provide a long time subscription as e.g. WROBOT or Honorbuddy does ( HB and Wrobot provide lifetime or 10 years) and on the other hand WROBOT and HB they do not work on WoW 1.12.1 so there is no way how to just buy or get a life-time or long-time vanilla bot :-) I need a long-time bot because I play or botting occassionally. If anyone has an advice, respectively a tip for a paid or free bot for WoW 1.12.1 with life time or many years subscription, please tell me. E.G the Rols-Royce bot Honorbuddy is much cheaper with 10 years subscription , compared to e.g not so perfect vanillabotter ( there you have to pay each 30 or 180 days) , calculating price per time. I appreciate any tip for free or paid bot for 1.12.1 WoW with long time subscription. , Thanks in advance. R.
    Last edited by Rudolf45; 11-07-2016 at 03:33 PM.

Rudolf45's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jumperu View Post
    Sadly the former dev quit the project, so atm no1 is maintaining it

It was a long time ago m8, and the versions do not match. That old 0.37 lb version as i remember asked for user&pass when logging in, cause it used to connect to the original dev's server to get updates and stuff.
    Since it was years ago, i doubt u will find a working version unless u reverse-engineer the source yourself! All you can do atm is to get any old version and do it by trial and error, if you are lucky maybe u find one that works. I linked below 2 more old versions i found in my backup, hope they match for u >>

Lazy Evolution v0.2.7%5B5.4.17399%5D
    Lazy Evolution v0.2.9
    Just tested, unfortunately even 0.27 version does not support vanilla, but as I said above, nevermind.

KingLoyal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am still trying to run the clean version by Charles, it took me hours trying to config it properly but I still receive "Not ingame" @ process selection and once I attempt to Attach to it (knowing it's the WoW client) I receive the following;

Code:
    [11:00:34 AM] Not ingame, could not attach
    [11:00:34 AM] Background enabled: False
    [11:00:36 AM] Not ingame
    I read people saying it's because of the off-sets, I have VB and tried to obtain the offsets from the latest source release but I did not succeed as I don't have much experience in that field.
    If anyone knows how to run the newest version of the bot on 3.3.5a client, please post it here, I'm sure your help would be much appreciated.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U cannot run the newest client on 3.3.5a, stop trying
    There is a link to a 3.3.5a version in the first post, but not sure if the versioning matches with yours (like if u have lb 1.5.5 72423 ..u must have wow version 3.3.5a 72423) hope u understood..
    If that version doesn't work, pm me on skype jumperu13, i'll browse through my backup maybe we find the one that matches...

KingLoyal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jumperu View Post
    U cannot run the newest client on 3.3.5a, stop trying
    There is a link to a 3.3.5a version in the first post, but not sure if the versioning matches with yours (like if u have lb 1.5.5 72423 ..u must have wow version 3.3.5a 72423) hope u understood..
    If that version doesn't work, pm me on skype jumperu13, i'll browse through my backup maybe we find the one that matches...
    I figured out that, still thanks for confirming, liked the new features, sadly they won't work on 3.3.5a.
    If you could add me on Skype, I sent you a request - that would be awesome, I only need help with something really basic, you should definitely have the knowledge for it.

Hansol333's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi I have a few questions. I am using Lazybot on a WOTLK server

1) main problem, char doesnt loot, he is walking, looking for enemies and kills them (with my spells I selected) but he does not loot. What can I do? Since spells are so expensive I dont want to use it before he will loot.

2) How do I activate auto-sell. Once his inventory is full he should sell all stuff at a vendor. However he should not sell for example cloth (linen cloth and so).

Thanks for help.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. there can be 2 possibilities:
    - either in engine settings u didnt tick "loot corpses"
    - or in settings - keys you don't have the same key selected for - "interact with target" and "target last target" as in wow.....they should be the same in wow keybinds as they are in bot ...u can simply see what the bot does if u tick "debug spam"

2. well..it's not that simple
    - if the profile u recorded has a to-town path with a vendor added, then he will go there and repair. if that is the case and he goes to town, u can simply install an addon called Scrap (or similar) that auto-sells the grey items when a vendor window is opened.
    - as far as i remember that old version doesn't support selling anyway, only repairing..
    - ps: grinding engine does not support mailing also..
    * another solution if the grey items drop alot, and they are low in value..u can find a macro (google it) for destroying all grey items...and have the bot press it (in the behavior @pre-pull tab, add a new spell - add condition - ticker - value 20000000 = send key bar 1 key 1 (or whatever button u put the macro on) ..thats about 20mins..)

Hansol333's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi and thanks for the answer

I was already able to solve problem 1.
    However, everytime I beat a mob the WOW screen pops up. Even if I minimize it or make it very small once I kill/loot something the screen becomes large, making working at the PC and using the bot at the same time almost impossible.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U did not read the first post:

• Q: Shall i use Mouse Hook or Memory Writing?
      A: Mouse Hook and Memory Writing basically do the same thing, allows u to use ur mouse while botting (bot in background), so it's up to u if it's worth the risks:
      If you don't use MH/MW:
      • upside: blizzard scans your comp it won't detect the bot at all, completely passive, a gm however can tp,wisper,log you out ..etc..to determine if u are human or not

• downside: it will steal your mouse so you can't do something else at the comp (atleast in flying mode, in grinding mode only when it dies)

If you use MH/MW:

• upside: you can use your comp while botting, bot will not bother you, just put it in background, small wow window, don't minimize wow or the bot

• downside: if you get reported and blizz scans you, it will find the bot attached to wow.exe (don't ask me the probability % cause idk) = ban

Last edited by jumperu; 11-08-2016 at 04:50 PM.

Scott McKay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What would have to be done besides updating the offsets to get this working with the current retail client?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alot more, on a major patch many changes have to be made for the bot to work. We need some1 that knows c# and ida, who is able to take over the project. Atm is almost dead..

Meanbabak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I miss Lazybot. I really think we need a purely passive bot (no memory writes, that's how warden catches you). Lazybot could do everything these other bots could do just fine, without ever getting caught. I still have all my custom plugins i wrote for it, and will release them if lazybot gets working.

I have been attempting to get it working with the latest offsets and such. However i am not adept to the wow memory game, so the learning curve is exponential at this point. I will however not stop because my account was recently banned by blizzard cause i literally OPENED another bot and got banned 3 minutes later (happened 3 days ago).. My resolve has become focused, and i will not give up. My goal is to bot the ****ing shit out of this game, just to prove a point to blizzard.
    Last edited by Meanbabak; 11-12-2016 at 11:58 AM.