Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Sgather] Underground botting, problem with mobs.

Alright, so I got NoAddiction and I got Sgather, obviously the result of this is underground botting, but I got a small problem, whenever it gets close to a mob at a node the mob will not attack me and I will not attack it, instead I just stand there and look at it forever, now this is a small problem as I can't leave it running overnight.

Anyone got some suggestions?

(Also, with just Sgather and normal flying mount and such I never got disconnected, now with NoAddiction on I get disconnected about once every 30mins-2hrs with a message saying: "[string "RepopMe();"]:1: attempt to call global 'RepopMe' (a nil value)" What the hell does that mean, I know you atleast used to be able to type in "/script RepopMe()" and you would release spirit, but what the hell is that doing at the loginscreen? O_o

[Sgather] Underground botting, problem with mobs.
    Reshgar's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same question, got the "Repop Me" Error!

Syltex's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dale93 View Post

(Also, with just Sgather and normal flying mount and such I never got disconnected, now with NoAddiction on I get disconnected about once every 30mins-2hrs with a message saying: "[string "RepopMe();"]:1: attempt to call global 'RepopMe' (a nil value)" What the hell does that mean, I know you atleast used to be able to type in "/script RepopMe()" and you would release spirit, but what the hell is that doing at the loginscreen? O_o
    Originally Posted by Reshgar View Post
    same question, got the "Repop Me" Error!
    It´s because:
    - You´r computer can´t handle the speed(from the hack). (have wow on top usually solves this)
    - You´r bot gets stuck in water and D/C becuse of the moment flags get denied by server.
    - When the bot gets into combat while underground the player simply cannot kill the mob because LOS
    - If the bot dies and flyhack is activated you will D/C becuse agen, the moment flags get denied by server.

The solution:
    #1 Dont bot underground.
    #2 Program your own costume bot who will be able to turn on/off the hacks.
    #3 Request the function that will automatic turn off all hacks if the players health goes below 5% and turn them back on when the players is alive.