Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[request] LF AutoHeal script. Very easy to make (From what i have heard)

I was wondering if anybody is able to create a script that follows selected party member until the party enters combat, checks party's health, selects then heals any member whose health falls below 65%, then begins to follow selected party member again.
    This would be quite helpful for running instances.
    It would be easy enough to use it in public parties if in the beginning you just say something along the lines of "I am only pressing keys for my macros to follow one character and heal those who need it on a small screen while i watch a movie on the majority of my screen. If you need to say something, just stop pulling for a minute or so and i will notice."
    This is not intended for use while I am AFK, because I would have to queue for the instance myself etc. I just want something that can help with the majority of the instance while I do other things.
    If you would be willing to create this script, or if you know of one that exists, drop me a line.

[request] LF AutoHeal script. Very easy to make (From what i have heard)
    AfterMidnight's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reading situations requires blocked LUA commands - after the reign of LuaNinja (which unlocked these) a few months ago through the WoWcommunity; Blizzard has argueably been monitoring the use of such even over bots.
    Therefor I doubt you'll be having any luck with this.

tl;dr It is possible but the chances of getting banned are high.

SpyNet's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AfterMidnight View Post
    Reading situations requires blocked LUA commands - after the reign of LuaNinja (which unlocked these) a few months ago through the WoWcommunity; Blizzard has argueably been monitoring the use of such even over bots.
    Therefor I doubt you'll be having any luck with this.

tl;dr It is possible but the chances of getting banned are high.
    I thought programs such as honorbuddy could read situations such as being in combat or amount of health etc.
    If you strictly meant the combat situation and not reading amount of health it would be easy to work around that. simply have it cast when necessary, then go right back to following...

AfterMidnight's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My point exactly, "[request] LF AutoHeal script" "create a script" ""I am only pressing keys for my macros to follow one character and heal those who need it " "If you would be willing to create this script, or if you know of one that exists, drop me a line."

You'd be better off with an actual bot.

SpyNet's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AfterMidnight View Post
    My point exactly, "[request] LF AutoHeal script" "create a script" ""I am only pressing keys for my macros to follow one character and heal those who need it " "If you would be willing to create this script, or if you know of one that exists, drop me a line."

You'd be better off with an actual bot.
    It is quite obvious the point of this thread is for a member to point out a system that will do these things, not so somebody could enter and correct me on a technicality without being any help whatsoever. Also, the majority of bots for games read off of individual scripts... so if HB has something that can do this, you could have responded "There is a script for honorbuddy that will allow you to run instances"

Anyways, does anybody know of ANY PROGRAM that will autoheal in an instance?
    Also, what kind of activity would make it obvious i am a bot? (Besides not responding to pm's etc) and is it possible to avoid these situations?