Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SPQR] Ret Paladin PVE

PHP Code:
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    // nrgdret rotation                                                                                             //
    // v[alpha0.3]                                                                                                  //
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    // Notes:                                                                                                       //
    //                                                                                                              //
    // - This is ALPHA! Don't expect to work flawlessly and to achive an amazing dps! I've just released it to get  //
    //   some feedback to help me improve it, please keep that in mind when posting bugs!                           //
    //                                                                                                              //
    // - You can switch between single/aoe rotations by pressing 'z' key. Once again this is not perfect because    //
    //   we can't hook to keypresses but instead have to use pooling, so you keypress can be missed. I've added     //
    //   OSD so you can know which rotation is active.                                                              //
    // - Rotation is based on icy-veins:                                                                            //
    //   [http://www.icy-veins.com/retribution-paladin-wow-pve-dps-rotation-cooldowns-abilities]                    //
    // Upcoming:
    // - Change rotation when not in melee range, cast only ranged spells.
    // - Add AOE rotation for 2-3 mobs.
    // - Add some sort of config (OSD placement & colors, T16P4 on SP, ... )
    // - Pause rotation button.
    //
    // Changelog:
    // ..:: v[alpha0.3] ::..
    //      - Migrated to Anthrax bot API
    //      - Removed OSD until properly tested with Anthrax
    //      - Added basic settings
    // ..:: v[alpha0.2] ::..
    //      - Added OSD (On Screen Display) to show selected rotation.
    //      - Removed inq timer, now works with timeleft, should always refresh inq correctly.
    //      - Detecting Divine Purpose procs, talent is viable for this rotation.
    //      - Detect 4 pieces tier procs (WARNING: Single rotation will cast DS when tier procs!) 
    Download from https://github.com/nrgd/nrgdret/blob/master/nrgdRET.cs

Please give feedback of rotation dps on raid, I'm not raiding at the moment.
    Last edited by nrgd; 05-25-2014 at 04:34 PM.

[SPQR] Ret Paladin PVE
    Cottons's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Runs beautifully, doesn't cast Avenging Wrath, Guardian of the Ancients, or Execution sentence. But I have to say, it's really really really well built. Doing 156K DPS on my pally. Thankyou soo much!!

nrgd's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think casting AW or GoAK on cd is a good idea, because most bosses have phases where you have to stop dpsing and you could lose cds uptime. I'll add support for execution sentence in the next version, will check target life to cast it only when the target can get the full damage!
    How far is current dps from the dps you did with PQR/PE?
    Last edited by nrgd; 04-24-2014 at 05:06 AM. Reason: typo

Cottons's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's only about 10K DPS from PQR. This is a very nice script though. Thankyou for uploading very much appreciated!!

Kroniq's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liking this alot so far. I'd like to see a combat check if possible. Starts attacking upon targeting a mob.

nrgd's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be porting the profile to anthraxbot soon, hopefully with some improvements like combat/range check

roklegend's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyway i can remove the text in the middle of my screen? as much as its handly i dont really wanna have big red text in my face the whole time :P
    Last edited by roklegend; 05-05-2014 at 10:29 PM.

theonlyray's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick question nrgd, how do you have if ME.HolyPower > 2 working? In your code i see no Aura ID for holy power? The reason i ask is because im working on a destro profile and want to create a burning ember check so i can cast chaos bolt but needed the code for aura count.

Actually, I just want to know how your holy power aura check count works. Its like there had to be a string to set the rule somewhere but i cant find it in your code. Im using the default warlock profile included with SPQR and have added the aura ID for BurningEmbers. For now I want to set it >= 2.

if(ME.HasAurabyId((int)Auras.BurningEmbers))
    MySPQR.Internals.ActionBar.CastSpellById((int)Spells.ChaosBolt);

What I've tried:
    //if(ME.BurningEmbers > 1) //(int)Auras.BurningEmbers and ME.BurningEmbers > 1))

From the research I've done the only person i can find that has successfully coded an aura count check is you. I may be wrong though.

Ive asked over at the main sqpr thread also.
    Last edited by theonlyray; 05-11-2014 at 01:23 PM.

RealPlutoNess's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will you be working on transferring this to the anthrax's SPQR? I love this profile you created for SPQR I was hoping it'll work with the new anthrax's SPQR but it isnt.

Nonowmana's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, I've see some guys asking for an update on this, If you need anything for the update, please let me know (as a contributor you are eligible to free Anthrax for a couple of months)
    Anthraxbot & SPQR Creator / Administrator

nrgd's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've uploaded an updated version that should work with the new Anthrax API. I haven't been able to test it as I don't have my wow account active atm, if you have any problem post feedback or wait a few days until I reactivate my account and the profile gets properly tested.

nrgd's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    reuploaded (bugfixes)