0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CodeMyLife View Post
    Yeah some functions are "opened" and will load the ram at the current stage of the profile I do that so it's easier for me to add stuff and test it. As you said it's not annoying as it's not "crucial" to dont lag when we pet battle. Might Reloadui every 30mins-1h to avoid this for now until I lighten this.

You know, there is a lot of codes useless in this at this point it's not polished at all. I released it early as I wanted the people to be able to use the little I have done so far and to put some pressure on myself to work this quicker :P

1.05 should be lighter to compute already and I have some other codes I worked today that replaces whole pages of code with 7-8 lines. I'm tweaking the engine still, it well get better count on me
    Yea I kinda figured that was the reason why since there is a lot more testing and messing around to do with a pet battle profile than a normal class profile and haha its not even a problem that I really need to reloadui or anything because its not major to the point that I freeze or lagg out or anything. Sounds good and hehe I do count on you since you're the one making it when does this part come into play "I will post a guide on how to help me add your pets shortly so we can easily work together on this." just wondering because I'd love to help out since I'm still in the process on collecting pets and all that kinda stuff so I'd probably be able to help out a lot.. don't even have a level 25 pet yet lol :x
    Last edited by SourSkittles; 08-01-2013 at 12:22 AM.

[PQR] CodeMyLife PokeRotation - Automated Pet Battles.
    Aegeus's Avatar Contributor Walter White CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CML, you are all kinds of awesome. +Rep

Bah, I need to spread first, I'll make note and do it at a later date
    Last edited by Aegeus; 08-01-2013 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Rep

“If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.” - Walter White

Uitham's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am currently creating a google docs spreadsheet with all buffs, spells, and weather effects with their appropiate ID, just for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mc&usp=sharing

It is not done yet but I am working on adding everything.
    Last edited by Uitham; 08-01-2013 at 07:24 AM.

CodeMyLife's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SourSkittles View Post
    Yea I kinda figured that was the reason why since there is a lot more testing and messing around to do with a pet battle profile than a normal class profile and haha its not even a problem that I really need to reloadui or anything because its not major to the point that I freeze or lagg out or anything. Sounds good and hehe I do count on you since you're the one making it when does this part come into play "I will post a guide on how to help me add your pets shortly so we can easily work together on this." just wondering because I'd love to help out since I'm still in the process on collecting pets and all that kinda stuff so I'd probably be able to help out a lot.. don't even have a level 25 pet yet lol :x
    I did not put it yet as I wanted to clarify how I would use the Types of spells. This ability is better against this pet etc. I think with the list Uitham is doing, we will have it easy, We might not need it

Originally Posted by Aegeus View Post
    CML, you are all kinds of awesome. +Rep

Bah, I need to spread first, I'll make note and do it at a later date
    Lol np man, thanks anyway, kind words and support > rep :P

Originally Posted by Uitham View Post
    I am currently creating a google docs spreadsheet with all buffs, spells, and weather effects with their appropiate ID, just for you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mc&usp=sharing

It is not done yet but I am working on adding everything.
    This is my friend VERY interesting. I will use it you can be sure! Could you share me the access to work on it? I get some Ideas to make it easy for me to implement it.

Tyvm!
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 08-01-2013 at 11:27 AM.
    Soapbox Rotations Developer

bruj0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice tool, i'll be testing this shortly, thank you.
    Regarding the buff/debuffs/weathers..
    I found code in C# from a plugin of HB that could help you.

Things that are NOT supported at this point:
    - All Team Buffs/Debuffs. I cannot find the entry to the API to query the team buffs yet. If someone can light my path on this plz do so.
    - Some Stuns/Roots/Debuffs/Immunities are still to code. I cannot find them all by myself I will need feedback.
    PHP Code:
            public bool CheckWeatherBuff(string buffnum)
            {

List<
    stringcnt Lua.GetReturnValues("for i=1, C_PetBattles.GetNumAuras(0,0) do local auraID = C_PetBattles.GetAuraInfo(LE_BATTLE_PET_WEATHER, PET_BATTLE_PAD_INDEX, i) if (auraID == " buffnum ") then return true end end return false");

if (
    cnt[0] == "1") return true;
                return 
    false;
            }

public 
    bool CheckTeamBuff(string buffnumint teamnum)
            {

List<
    stringcnt Lua.GetReturnValues("for i=1, C_PetBattles.GetNumAuras(" teamnum ",0) do local auraID = C_PetBattles.GetAuraInfo(" teamnum ", PET_BATTLE_PAD_INDEX, i) if (auraID == " buffnum ") then return true end end return false");

if (
    cnt != null) { if (cnt[0] == "1") return true; }
                return 
    false;
            }

///for i=1, C_PetBattles.GetNumAuras("+teamnum+",0) do local auraID = C_PetBattles.GetAuraInfo("+teamnum+", PET_BATTLE_PAD_INDEX, i) if (auraID == "+buffnum+") then return true end end return false

public bool CheckForBuff(string buffnum)
            {

List<
    stringcnt Lua.GetReturnValues("for j=1,C_PetBattles.GetNumAuras(1,C_PetBattles.GetActivePet(1)) do  local buffid = C_PetBattles.GetAuraInfo(1,C_PetBattles.GetActivePet(1),j)  if buffid == " buffnum " then return (true) end end return( false) ");

if (
                return 
    false;
            }

public 
    bool CheckEnemyForBuff(string buffnum)
            {

List<
    stringcnt Lua.GetReturnValues("for j=1,C_PetBattles.GetNumAuras(2,C_PetBattles.GetActivePet(2)) do  local buffid = C_PetBattles.GetAuraInfo(2,C_PetBattles.GetActivePet(2),j)  if buffid == " buffnum " then return (true) end end return( false) ");

if (
                return 
    false;
            } 

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh the team buffs are already covered since yesterday. Thanks anyway! I like to work stuff out myself, it push my understanding way more than copying.

I made this Weakness Table that I'm using to test all abilities so they are thrown as wanted. More is, this table is used for the whole profile to run now and it's way smoother. That's just a glance, not the actual complete code but the table looks like that.

PHP Code:
    if not PetFunctions then
        PetFunctions 
    true
        TypeWeaknessTable 
    = {
            {    
    Num 1,     Type "Humanoid",    Weak 8,    Strong 2Resist 5,    Color "00AAFF"    },
            {    
    Num 2,     Type "Dragonkin",    Weak 4,    Strong 6Resist 3,    Color "33FF33"    },
            {    
    Num 3,     Type "Flying",    Weak 2,    Strong 9Resist 8,    Color "FFFF66"    },
            {    
    Num 4,     Type "Undead",    Weak 9,    Strong 1Resist 2,    Color "663366"    },
            {    
    Num 5,     Type "Critter",    Weak 1,    Strong 4Resist 7,    Color "AA7744"    },
            {    
    Num 6,     Type "Magic",        Weak 10,    Strong 3Resist 9,    Color "CC44DD"    },
            {    
    Num 7,     Type "Elemental",    Weak 5,    Strong 10,Resist 10,Color "FF9933"    },
            {    
    Num 8,     Type "Beast",        Weak 3,    Strong 5Resist 1,    Color "DD2200"    },
            {    
    Num 9,     Type "Aquatic",    Weak 6,    Strong 7Resist 4,    Color "33CCFF"    },
            {    
    Num 10,     Type "Mechanical",Weak 7,    Strong 8Resist 6,    Color "999999"    },
        }
    end

Poke_Ability 
    356  -- Trash

if TypeWeaknessTable[select(7,C_PetBattles.GetAbilityInfoByID(Poke_Ability))].Strong == C_PetBattles.GetPetType(2,  C_PetBattles.GetActivePet(2)) then IsStrongAbility true else IsStrongAbility false end
    if TypeWeaknessTable[select(7,C_PetBattles.GetAbilityInfoByID(Poke_Ability))].Weak == C_PetBattles.GetPetType(2,  C_PetBattles.GetActivePet(2))  then IsWeakAbility true else IsWeakAbility false end 
    Thanks anyway

rocambole's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is really awesome. Is there a way to set it up to fight pvp battles? Thanks for this.

Uitham's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my friend VERY interesting. I will use it you can be sure! Could you share me the access to work on it? I get some Ideas to make it easy for me to implement it.

Tyvm!
    Done and thanks!

I always make these kind of spreadsheets when I am reversing something :v
    Last edited by Uitham; 08-02-2013 at 06:25 AM.

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rocambole View Post
    This is really awesome. Is there a way to set it up to fight pvp battles? Thanks for this.
    Not yet but there will be. Atm I'm working hard on the logic to be unhuman. Thinkin of ways to quote Pets in team so that the 2nd called is the best one to face the active ennemy pet. Actually it's just a Turn logic. Not all rooting effects and stuns are coded so we should not for now as it could end that you are missing turns and this would look bad.

I really want to do PvP later and will add to it a checkbox to Auto-Queue//Battle.

Originally Posted by Uitham View Post
    Done and thanks!

I always make these kind of spreadsheets when I am reversing something :v
    Great Thank you very much!

twinkee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really been hunting for something like this need to lvl my spare acc pets but after doing first acc i got bored lol. Starting from scratch with the acc so will see how it goes got lots of pest on it sent from main so can start with a decent setup. No idea how it works but if ya need any pets tested for buffs etc am more than happy to try to help in any way i can.

Cheers
    Twinkee +Rep

Aegeus's Avatar Contributor Walter White CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well after going through all the Guides and powerlevelling techniques, I now have over 80 level 25 pets (I tend to get carried away with things). If you want any extensive testing done on something in particular, let me know!

“If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.” - Walter White

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aegeus View Post
    Well after going through all the Guides and powerlevelling techniques, I now have over 80 level 25 pets (I tend to get carried away with things). If you want any extensive testing done on something in particular, let me know!
    Hehe nice! I bet you also have a shit load of tokens :P

On my side I did a lot on Poke yesterday, rewritten most of the engine into functions so that we can in the end only maintain collections lists and then the functions iterate trough collections to see if the actual pets have those abilities and buff/debuff and it also take into consideration weaknesses and strenghts. This should be very helpfull in the end but it's a lot of work. The computing seems way lighter tought. Sadly I don't have time to push it now, it might be later tonight but let's say tomorrow it should be.

I'm not a lua expert yet. This project is a great challenge for me.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not yet but there will be. Atm I'm working hard on the logic to be unhuman. Thinkin of ways to quote Pets in team so that the 2nd called is the best one to face the active ennemy pet. Actually it's just a Turn logic. Not all rooting effects and stuns are coded so we should not for now as it could end that you are missing turns and this would look bad.

I really want to do PvP later and will add to it a checkbox to Auto-Queue//Battle.
    Ty for ur effort. + rep for now.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehe nice! I bet you also have a shit load of tokens :P

On my side I did a lot on Poke yesterday, rewritten most of the engine into functions so that we can in the end only maintain collections lists and then the functions iterate trough collections to see if the actual pets have those abilities and buff/debuff and it also take into consideration weaknesses and strenghts. This should be very helpfull in the end but it's a lot of work. The computing seems way lighter tought. Sadly I don't have time to push it now, it might be later tonight but let's say tomorrow it should be.

I'm not a lua expert yet. This project is a great challenge for me.
    All my pets are rare already. most of them are at max level and I have a load of stones in case u still need them and play US, I'd be happy to upgrade ur pets with said stones.

PixeLDafuqq's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im to retarded to do this, Can some1 help me via Teamviewer (Installation/Setting)?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast