0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CodeMyLife View Post
    Yup we are gonna take a look into it this week-end.

Something that I really like that I shared this with you guys is that you really have awesome ideas. Some mechanics I never realized before last week just make the tanking so much easier now. That Holy avenger, I never tried it before but now I would never live without it anymore.

CodeMyLife
    Really looking forward to the update, the profile is already spectacular - easily the best Pally profile right now by miles.
    With the updates it will be unmatched.
    We appreciate your hard work and awesome coding. Thanks to Gabbz as well.
    Spreading some reputation like always.

Apoc

[PQR Profile] CodeMyLife MoP Paladin Protection/Retribution Rotation.
    CodeMyLife's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Apocalypse59 View Post
    Really looking forward to the update, the profile is already spectacular - easily the best Pally profile right now by miles.
    With the updates it will be unmatched.
    We appreciate your hard work and awesome coding. Thanks to Gabbz as well.
    Spreading some reputation like always.

Apoc
    Thanks a lot for your kind words!
    And thanks to the PQR Community again for the works they do, I'm learning of them and they help me a lot in this.

The new version is up, let's test this out!

-- NEW
    - PQI Rotation Configurator. Make sure you have the new PQI installed(the one with the Square Interrupt Light).
    - Left Control for Light's Hammer and Glyphed Consecration. (can be turned off or change key via PQI Rotation Configurator)
    - Left Shift Focus Mouseover (can be turned of or change key via PQI Rotation Configurator)
    - Improved Sacred Shield usage while tanking.
    - Protection Shield of Glory (T15 2pcs) now supported!
    - Fixed Developper's option so we can Update via the PQR Rotation Editor instead of having to re-svn every time.
    Let me know what you think of it! There's still the old /nova frame to use and the new PQI Rotation Configurator. Plenty of options, take a review of it before you go!

Happy Tanking!

CodeMyLife

Apocalypse59's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You sir are amazing, downloading and testing the new version right now. Will definitely post my feedback once I'm done.

PS. The changes and additions look really great.
    Last edited by Apocalypse59; 05-18-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was a typo mistake causing word of glory to be spammed at 1 holy power, this was not intentional, update again please and sorry for that!

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet! Updating svn asap ^^

Gabbz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When i tested retri i got alot of error that as far as i can see is related to Healing - Healthstone. It uses a undefined value there and when doing /nova it seems alot of the values are missing. Did i not get the correct PQI?
    Looking for exploiters and botters to Elder Scrolls Online.

Captncrunch's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I tried to use ret after update and I got errors as well and it does nothing

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know if this is related to the profile but I got this lua-error when I loaded it up after updating the svn:

Message: [string "local PlayerSpec = GetSpecialization() -- V..."]:111: attempt to compare nil with number
    Time: 05/18/13 23:31:46
    Count: 3317
    Stack: [string "local PlayerSpec = GetSpecialization() -- V..."]:111: in function `?'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:742: in function `PQR_NextAbility'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:534: in function `PQR_ExecuteRotation'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:287: in function <[string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:214>

Locals: PlayerSpec = 2
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = 20925
    (*temporary) = 0
    (*temporary) = 0
    (*temporary) = 1
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "Molten Feather"
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    (*temporary) = "player"
    (*temporary) = "Molten Feather"
    (*temporary) = "Interface\Icons\Spell_Fire_BurningSpeed"
    (*temporary) = 0
    (*temporary) = false
    (*temporary) = 0
    (*temporary) = 0
    (*temporary) = "attempt to compare nil with number"
    Last edited by Ninjaderp; 05-18-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    I dont know if this is related to the profile but I got this lua-error when I loaded it up after updating the svn:
    It was related to the Sacred Shield, had a missing var. Should be fixed now, use Rotation Editor Updater! sorry bout this

Edit: was not okay, damn client need to be restarted in order to clean up all vars. should be okay now thanks guyz for reporting! Up in v1.14

Edit 2: still not okay, refreshing way way too much somethings broke lol will keep you informed guyz, can use any other talents safely for now or removu Buffs - Sacred Shield of the Rotation Editor for now!

Edit 3: All should be alright now as of v1.15, Active Sacred Shield should be handled correctly
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 05-18-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Silvera's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm. For some odd reason, it doesnt do anything when I activate it. Wat.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure you have PQInterface addon installed, and all the data-files in the datafolder. Then it should work!

Silvera's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I forgot I didn't install the PQInterface. Now it works. Is this a good profile for retribution paladins ?

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Silvera View Post
    Yeah I forgot I didn't install the PQInterface. Now it works. Is this a good profile for retribution paladins ?
    I would say this profile is mainly for protection paladins but I try to set it up so it suits retribution too. The good side is that it is an all-in-one dual spec roptation, no need to change anything, just re-spec and all is set. I however didnt benchmark it along others dev's profiles to compare so I would not state this is better than others for retribution. It's however something I would like to achieve over time but for now I would not state anything. I personally use it for LFRs sometimes and I'm doing not bad at all but well i'm in tanking gear so it's hard to compare for me.

I think Gabbz might give you a more accurate answer on this topic as he is Ret himself and he is trynig it these days it seems.

I'd be very interested in hearing how it worked for you!

Thx Ninja for answering him while I was at work

I'm currently working on polishing the buff manager I wrote to handle Might and Kings depending of situations and to buff the whole raid without the users having to care about it. I HATE when my raiders remind me that someone that walks slower dont have might so I wrote a script that populates all the players in the group and generate scores according to pallies/monk and druids in the raid. If none of those are found we buff kings and if any other is found we buff might unless a second paladin already did it.

On that topic I got a specific question. Is the shamans mastery aura gift by the 3 specs? If yes then we would buff kings if there is a shaman. If it's only some specs we would need to check if the aura is up or not. I think the might buff stays under the aura? Let's say we did might and the shaman aura overwrites it, if the shaman die, might will stay?

Could someone please craliry it for me? Thanks in advance

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way guyz this week-end I did lot's of trys on heroic Iron Qon and solo-tanking this fight is incredibly fun. I had Active Healing on with only the WoG > 3 @ 35%HP and T15 buffer at 90% and I was 2nd or 3rd on healing. The sacred shield was doing about 45% of my 70k HPS(This active sacred shield is really worth it). Was doing some WoG to save low HP people and to take T12 buff up all the time and I was at 120k dps on our best attemps. We nearly got it sadly it didnt fall but well, his turn will come very very soon lol :P

I had some tanking gear and stamina gems equipped, that might explain the low dps, next time I will go "Pants Off" and I will tell you how it was!

Oh btw I had an issue with the Hand of Protection, you should disable it for now, It's fixed now and will be include in next release but for now, if someone happends to need it, the rotation will throw it but..... on no target so on you O.o damn its hard to take aggro with HoP. It will be fixed sry about this. I need that shaman aura info before I can release as I wanna throw the raid buffs stuff.

Another note regarding 5.2 patch

Devotion Aura now clears all silence effects when used.
    Divine Protection is now usable while stunned. <== Interesting, should we pop it regardless is we get stunned at a higher HP level? i.e. non-stun 55% and stunned 85%

Prot
    Shield of the Righteous now reduces physical damage taken by 25%, down from 30%. <== Interesting, I think this increase T15 2pcs value. What's better now? Blocking 30% on every single melee hits or shielding about 40% on about half of melee hits.

Ret
    Sword of Light now increases damage with two-handed melee weapons by 30%, up from 15%. <== Nice ret is buffed!

So basically no changes to code for now but for tanking I would recommend you to use the T15 Buffer that is in the PQI Rotation Configurator!

May the light be with you!

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some interesting info there for sure ^^ Must be Grace of Air you're referring to (the shaman mastery-buff)

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast