Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just downloaded the 0.94 ver, Auto RoF seems to be working a treat, just looked at the code, seems to be basically the same as what I had done. Which is cool, also you changed F&B to right ctrl...love you forever for that! don't have to change it each update now haha. Ill have to have a look at whats coming out in the new ver, if you need anything testing let me know, im free to help this afternoon!

[PQR] Blaythe's Destruction Warlock
    Mavmins's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone else test the things I posted about to ensure its not just me ?

Double chaos bolt on havoc
    FnB immolate not casting
    No backdraft count meaning incinerate on full embers

robinmiles1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure ill check em out now.

1. Chaos bolt seems to be working as intended with havoc for me, the only time i have seen it NOT havoc then chaosbolt is in execute if i have just burned all my embers on shadowburn, then it sometimes does havoc incinerate. (Maybe build a check in to only havoc if we have enough embers for bolt? seems to just do it on cd atm, may be wrong though)

2. I noticed the F&B immolate last night come to think of it. Half asleep i was thinking it was because immolate and F&B Immolate had the same id (stupid assumption at half 5 in the morning lol) which isnt the case. as it seemed to be only using F&B immolate if i didnt have an active immolate on the target.

3. Yeah on full embers if we have backdraft charges its just incinerating. Can be countered by changing the code a bit to Chaosbolt to do a check if embers = 4 and backdraft = 2 then bolt

Edit: Changed Havoc code to:

if UnitExists("focus") and (PQ_SoulShard > 1) then
    return true
    end

Seems to be working nicley, wont havoc unless you have a ember to do chaosbolt
    Last edited by robinmiles1; 03-29-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I meant it is chaos bolting on havoc, but sometimes it is casting 2, and the 2nd one won't hit the havoc target because it can only work once per application. Try it on a training dummy, build 3embers then slap havoc on the next dummy and see if it Cb twice

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh yeah it does, no idea why I only just noticed that! Try going into chaos bolt havoc and putting in a recast delay of 20 in the box at the bottom left, see if that helps. Seems like when it does the check for the 2nd its still seeing the havoc buff at 3 stacks.

Edit: Sorry Blythe i appear to have hijacked your thread! lol
    Last edited by robinmiles1; 03-29-2013 at 10:16 AM.

blaythe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alrighty. Haha its fine. All feedback is appreciated. No luck on fixing the FnB crap yet. Still working on it. Small update being pushed. It will sit at 4 embers til DS is on CD.

v. .95 pushed.
    Last edited by blaythe; 03-29-2013 at 10:27 AM.
    Blaythes Destruction Warlock
    https://goo.gl/vUUhW

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, if you look back up there's a few possible changes to make things run smoother, ideally Chaos Havoc needs maybe a few MS recast delay (i've got it set to 20) so you don't get a double Chaosbolt after Havoc cast. Also possibly add a check to Havoc so it wont cast it unless you have enough embers to Chaosbolt so you don't get any stray incinerates going off with havoc

I've been looking into F&B Immolate issue and i cant seem to figure it either atm, either way one of us will probably have a brainstorm

Edit: Nvm you beat me to it!
    Edit2: Check the Spell id at the end of your Immolate AoE Code 384 is standard immolate 108686 is F&B immolate
    Edit3: Something appears to be wrong with Chaos bolt, it isn't casting it at all now with 4 embers
    Last edited by robinmiles1; 03-29-2013 at 10:37 AM.

reapagedk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when I load .95 version I'm getting a bunch of funky lettering in my chat box after the let the enemies burn part

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i already checked that, and added in checks for immolate aoe timers and it still wont cast it. driving me mad, i cant see any reason why it wont work

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by robinmiles1 View Post
    Cool, if you look back up there's a few possible changes to make things run smoother, ideally Chaos Havoc needs maybe a few MS recast delay (i've got it set to 20) so you don't get a double Chaosbolt after Havoc cast. Also possibly add a check to Havoc so it wont cast it unless you have enough embers to Chaosbolt so you don't get any stray incinerates going off with havoc

I've been looking into F&B Immolate issue and i cant seem to figure it either atm, either way one of us will probably have a brainstorm

Edit: Nvm you beat me to it!
    Edit2: Check the Spell id at the end of your Immolate AoE Code 384 is standard immolate 108686 is F&B immolate
    Edit3: Something appears to be wrong with Chaos bolt, it isn't casting it at all now with 4 embers

Chaos bolt will not cast until Dark Soul is on cooldown, after that I think I've got the incinerate/backdraft timing fixed. Not sure though.

Yeah. I'm a complete loss about the FnB thing. I can't figure it out at all, or come up with an efficient method of implementing it. To be honest the best thing I can thing of really is to remove FnB from the profile, remove the checks from the profile and manually use FnB in conjunction with the normal single target rotation using the mouseover hotkey.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ignore this, i understand the logic behind it in saving up for the burst

great profile btw, much better than my mashup effort
    Last edited by Mavmins; 03-29-2013 at 10:53 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok right I get that now. Although even into the rotation now, im still getting to the point where sometimes ill be on 4 embers and 3 or bleow backdrafts and it will just spam incinerate untill backdraft charges are used >_<

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mavmins View Post

I really appreciate it. I've worked my butt off trying to get this ready and I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Its not perfect but it'll still be awesome to see how different people handle FnB.

I'm actually think the original code was made by Valma, and I'm not sure if Valma still visits around these parts.

Originally Posted by robinmiles1 View Post
    Ok right I get that now. Although even into the rotation now, im still getting to the point where sometimes ill be on 4 embers and 3 or bleow backdrafts and it will just spam incinerate untill backdraft charges are used >_<
    Yeah. Still working on that. I need to add a backdraft charge check to Chaos Bolt. How is it handled under DS?

Under Dark Soul, Say you have 3 Backdraft charges, Chaos Bolt anyway or Incinerate x1 then chaos bolt? I'm still unsure about that.

Ideally I'd like it to go

if dark soul then
    if not backdraft < 3 then
    chaos bolt

or something similar. I'm not too good with handling buffs etc yet. This is literally my first real undertaking in lua
    Last edited by blaythe; 03-29-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mavmins View Post

Yes definitley agreed with you there, I repped blaythe this morning as I forgot to do it last night I had just started to play around with soapboxes profile to try and get some kind of working/raidworthy rotation and then I saw this thread pop up

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blaythe View Post
    Yeah. Still working on that. I need to add a backdraft charge check to Chaos Bolt. How is it handled under DS?

Under Dark Soul, Say you have 3 Backdraft charges, Chaos Bolt anyway or Incinerate x1 then chaos bolt? I'm still unsure about that.

Ideally I'd like it to go

if dark soul then
    if not backdraft < 3 then
    chaos bolt

or something similar. I'm not too good with handling buffs etc yet. This is literally my first real undertaking in lua
    Yeah basically if you have 3 or less backdraft charges and 3 incinerates would put you over the ember cap then chaos bolt

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast