0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tinyblaze View Post
    I don't know what simc you have or whatever but it's likely inaccurate. The only simulator you should be using as a feral is CATUS, you can search it out and sim with it yourself. I imagine you don't have rune of re-origination otherwise you would have needed catus so you can reforge for it perfecty. This trinket is a big portion of feral dps.
    Secondly the profile runs very smooth following the rotation, you can of course tweak it a bit depending on the fights that need aoe or certain mechanics but with your item level i imagine it's way more than needed. No disrespect but i imagine you are not raiding heroics. The profile for me does more dps than what i sim in raids. I sim at around 396k but i do around 400-420k depending on RNG on malkorok heroic.
    @cuteone i am very eager to try PE rotation but i am really afraid that it's not up to the level of PQR, so my question is: did you port it completely to PE or is it still a work in progress. I probably should just try it out and check for myself cause i really want to play on 64bit wow. Props to you, this profile is simply amazing.
    @fieldflower Anyway please let me know what you're simming with catus and if you need more help, let us know.
    Yes I downloaded the Catus, but it shows I have nothing need to change in reforge and gem,(if I use it correctly :/), do i really have to get the trinket[rune of re-origination]?My armory is [siuderder Illidan]. Both simc shows i can do over 160k dps, but the profile again did 5mins dummy 143k dps. Does ur feral druid make sim dps with the PQR profile?
    Thanks!

[PQR] CuteOne's Profiles
    ph34rt3hcute1's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    7/61
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fieldflower View Post
    Yes I downloaded the Catus, but it shows I have nothing need to change in reforge and gem,(if I use it correctly :/), do i really have to get the trinket[rune of re-origination]?My armory is [siuderder Illidan]. Both simc shows i can do over 160k dps, but the profile again did 5mins dummy 143k dps. Does ur feral druid make sim dps with the PQR profile?
    Thanks!
    I have never actually tested myself vs cactus or simcraft.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
    BadRotations
    Developer

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simcraft also factors in you have all raidbuffs with food flasks pots etc, you should take that into consideration when you compare.

ph34rt3hcute1's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    7/61
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today marks the end of an era but the start of something new and something better. Many of you have asked if I could add PvP support to my amazing profiles and many times I have said that I do not PvP and don't plan on supporting it. Well I am happy to announce a new partner to help both manage (cause we all know how lazy I am) and to provide the PvP support those of you have asked for. I am pleased to announce my good friend ImogenOC, she will be teaming up with me to bolster the PvP side of thing and also help keep me on track and motivated to help bring you the best profiles around. In addition to this I have been working many long hours and several days on a feral (and all my others) profile for the ProbablyEngine, with Imo's help we plan to continue support for both PQR and PE and as such I will be making a new post on both sites (links to follow) to show this new partnership so be on the lookout or click on the links below (once available) and enjoy [PQR/PE] ImoCuteOne's Profiles.

We have migrated! Come check us out at
    our new thread!
    Last edited by ph34rt3hcute1; 11-24-2013 at 02:16 AM.
    BadRotations
    Developer

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ph34rt3hcute1 View Post
    Today marks the end of an era but the start of something new and something better. Many of you have asked if I could add PvP support to my amazing profiles and many times I have said that I do not PvP and don't plan on supporting it. Well I am happy to announce a new partner to help both manage (cause we all know how lazy I am) and to provide the PvP support those of you have asked for. I am pleased to announce my good friend ImogenOC, she will be teaming up with me to bolster the PvP side of thing and also help keep me on track and motivated to help bring you the best profiles around. In addition to this I have been working many long hours and several days on a feral (and all my others) profile for the ProbablyEngine, with Imo's help we plan to continue support for both PQR and PE and as such I will be making a new post on both sites (links to follow) to show this new partnership so be on the lookout or click on the links below (once available) and enjoy [PQR/PE] ImoCuteOne's Profiles.
    NICE! This may get me back into pvp, help me finish out my "of the horde" title lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

simtel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys fristofall thanks for the great profile!
    I have just started using this profile and its great!
    Now the issue I am having with GOD knows PQR or this profile is the frame rate starts to drop whenever I activate the rotation.
    From 75-80 to 25-30 on dummies and 9-10(no joking) in 25 man raids. Whenever I close PQR and do the rotation manually there is no fps drop.
    I tried to search the forum before stating this so that I could find an answer but coudn't ..
    pc is i5 3.2ghz 10gb ram 64bit windows ati 5770 hd card and I have no problem whatsoever running any latest game (cod:ghosts, nfs, AC etc)

ImogenOC's Avatar Contributor ProbablyEngine Community Manager
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by simtel View Post
    Hey guys fristofall thanks for the great profile!
    I have just started using this profile and its great!
    Now the issue I am having with GOD knows PQR or this profile is the frame rate starts to drop whenever I activate the rotation.
    From 75-80 to 25-30 on dummies and 9-10(no joking) in 25 man raids. Whenever I close PQR and do the rotation manually there is no fps drop.
    I tried to search the forum before stating this so that I could find an answer but coudn't ..
    pc is i5 3.2ghz 10gb ram 64bit windows ati 5770 hd card and I have no problem whatsoever running any latest game (cod:ghosts, nfs, AC etc)
    Come check us out at our new thread, there's a link in the OP. You'll get a fast answer there.
    ProbablyEngine - Developer and Lead Support
    A Powerful Rotation Bot: ProbablyEngine