2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Buttbum View Post
    I knew that already, and I've tried. I'm used to HB (Combatbot), so I know what it's mean to do. My problem is that it isn't doing anything. The plugin show what it's supposed to press, but nothing happens.
    Hmm, you sure you've selected the right profile and the program is detecting your character? Try to see if it's correct by using this link ([GUIDE] How to Setup and Use PQR)

If not, try to right click an enemy or a dummy and see if that works. Also, turn on LUA errors and see if you get any errors, if so, post them here. If nothing I've said helps. you might have to wait for CuteOne to get back to the thread to help you out

[PQR] CuteOne's Profiles
    Domax's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK for me I've found out what stopped this profile from working.
    It seems to be an add on that i use that seems to conflict with the druid profile.......
    Amongst other add on's I also use "Ask mister robot" which is a gear optimize add on.
    I turned this add off and the druid profile now works fine again, just to check I turned the add back on and it stopped the druid profile again.....

Buttbum's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alexxjr View Post
    Hmm, you sure you've selected the right profile and the program is detecting your character? Try to see if it's correct by using this link ([GUIDE] How to Setup and Use PQR)

If not, try to right click an enemy or a dummy and see if that works. Also, turn on LUA errors and see if you get any errors, if so, post them here. If nothing I've said helps. you might have to wait for CuteOne to get back to the thread to help you out
    I've already tried all of this and I haven't had any LUA errors. And it is detecting my character and all.

OK for me I've found out what stopped this profile from working.
    It seems to be an add on that i use that seems to conflict with the druid profile.......
    Amongst other add on's I also use "Ask mister robot" which is a gear optimize add on.
    I turned this add off and the druid profile now works fine again, just to check I turned the add back on and it stopped the druid profile again.....
    This might be the same problem I have. I'm not able to test it until tomorrow, but I'll get back about it

alexxjr's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeha, that addon seem to be interferring with both the Druid and the enhancement profiles. Used her enhancement profile for a while, but I switched back to CPOworks profile since it has PQI, which I love for the customization Try to turn it off and see if it works. Should throw a lua error if the addon is intereferring though, at least mine did

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reforganator is another one that causes problems.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

tinyblaze's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    repost cause i can't edit anymore
    i just noticed something with the feral profile. pretty much everytime it's putting a 4cp RIP, during RoR. in the ability it says >=4 cp but it should try to put a 5cp rip if it's possible like in you'll have enough energy until the proc fades. Like during openers with hero and berserk and sometimes when it procs when you already have 4 combo points or during execute when it's the most benefit. Is it possible that you add more checks for this?
    is there a way to calculate the energy regen so you can a)if the ror buff lasts long enough to apply a 5 cp rip else apply a 4cp rip in the last 1.5 seconds

also the execute phase sometimes replaces a very strong rip dot with low one, no idea why. maybe create a new ability called feroexecute and place it above the ferocious bite that will pool energy when rip is under 5 and refresh it at 3, i assume that's the problem maybe cause it doesn't have energy in the last 3 seconds of rip to generate a cp and fero bite. or maybe the fero bite used earlier waits till >50 energy and that's why the dot is lost
    also can you make it that it pool energy when you have a very strong rake/rip so it doesn't overwrite it in the last 3 seconds but let it expire so the buffed dots tick and reapply as soon as it's gone
    Last edited by tinyblaze; 10-31-2013 at 05:48 PM.

ph34rt3hcute1's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    7/61
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So for the execute phase it should not be over writing a lower rip, i did quite extensive tests on this but i guess ill test more when i have the time.
    BadRotations
    Developer

Buttbum's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After disabling AskMrRobot Addon, it all worked fine and dandy. Thanks for the replies

Domax's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Buttbum View Post
    After disabling AskMrRobot Addon, it all worked fine and dandy. Thanks for the replies
    So it looks like some "add on's" have a problem with some profiles.
    So if anybody does have a problem with profiles, try turning off your "add on's" one at a time till you find which one is affecting your profile.
    As for my problem i had with this druid profile, I did have the LUA reporting turned off in the interface, so i turned it back on and right at the top of the error report was the "Ask Mister Robot" error
    along with the profile error.
    So please check your "add on's" before reporting error, like what i didn't.:confused:

Naptownz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi cuteone been using the feral profile for some time i've gotten MANY ranks thanks to your profile just wanted to tell you to keep up the good work I've ranked on every fight in Siege so far thanks to this profile. only thing im curious and sorry if this is a dumb question but recently aquired heroic rune and havent heard if this profile is able to update rip for every time ror procs. just curious.

Thanks G/R
    7/61
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally do not have rune (curse you Blizz) so I can't say for sure but I have been working with those who do to try and properly support it. (long story short...I dunno, maybe)
    BadRotations
    Developer

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sent you a pm, i found some new bugs that might increase the dps, let me know when you have some free time
    except the above i posted, i found that rip is refreshed when <6 should be <3, also ferocious bite should have a higher energy pooling don't know if you can code it but it should fero bite if time till full energy is 1 sec (global cd) and i think it's spamming rake a bit too much(gonna check more)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone with some knowledge that can help me improve the feral profile a bit as seeing cuteone hasn't been a lot active lately (props to cuteone, don't want to discredit in any way) i have a lot of dps tweaks to it, but i fail to implement it and have no idea how to debug my coding

Thanks G/R
    7/61
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who says I am not active lol?
    BadRotations
    Developer

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah sorry, i was trying to trying to change some things about the things i already posted but i had barely and luck making it work and since i saw no response from you lately i figured maybe some other people using the profile would help me.
    1. i found in the code that rip refresh is set to 108 power, if that means what i think it's 108% power, it should be 115% meaning 15% stronger when reapplying
    2. when you have a better rip power dot active and you are at 5 cp and under 3 sec, it should pool energy until the rip expires and reapply it asap. Same for Rake, uptime and dot strength can be improved a bit with this. And even thrash
    3. with the RoR i tryed adding some checks for different situations but all of them failed. If it has enough energy and the buff is still up it should try and apply a 5 cp rip. if the RoR duration is expiring soon and we are at 4cp, just apply it with 4 cp.
    4. Rip is being refreshed under 6 seconds now. It should be under 3 seconds. So you could do a check for rip <6 to not waste combo points and pool enrgy for it the present rip is very buffed (point nr2)
    Last edited by tinyblaze; 11-12-2013 at 12:41 PM.