Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep Thanks Gabbz! Awesome start to the boomy profile, appreciate the hard work you've done getting all your profiles stable for use at 85.

A suggestion/request to add to your boomy todo list: On the move the profile current does no casting, would be great if you could get some logic in there to cast moon/sunfire depending on the current eclipse state to keep the deeps rolling while on run - was a 4.3 profile around that did this - thought it was yours but maybe team nova?

[PQR] Gabbz Mage Profiles
    Gabbz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes i need to add the movement spells as well. Sorry missed the prioritising a bit. I am bit busy with real life at the moment so will upload something later today.
    Looking for exploiters and botters to Elder Scrolls Online.

average's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few more points to add in Feral ToDo list
    • Chill rotation - Everything is tied to Tiger's Fury cd and usage. At the moment Rake and Rip isn't used if TF is off the cd. Because of that combo points are always on 5 and also FB isn't used. Means that every ability needs some degree of modifications.
    • Preliminary work with Dream of Cenarius (+ talent check), Natures Swiftness, Predatory Swiftness and Healing Touch rotation.
    • Add racials and on use items

Gabbz, ever thought about making some kind of code project (svn) site? So multiple people can contribute easier and profile updates are faster to get.

expunge's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've noticed a lot of profile makers use Sheurons xrn5 data file, and leave it the same name. What sucks is that it overwrites his original one. Then again, I'm not sure if it's the same file you are using..hmmm.. Should look at that

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    • Movement Handling in Moonkin
    • Multi dot, ie on focus and mouseover
    • Predict eclipse proccs
    • Event based targetting (could be to complex for my limited coding skills)
    • Moonkin levling profile, mainly due to feral is so bad at levling and guardian is better but a bit slow.

Then i need to go back to feral and add the things people have sugggested such as
    • TimeToDie
    • Energy regen calculation
    • AoE swith to easy people doing PQR automated.
    • Event based Rake/Rip clipping, again could be to complex for me
    • Target swapping using combopoints, ie when we change target and we still have combopoints we should use them if we get any benefits from it.
    • Chill rotation - Everything is tied to Tiger's Fury cd and usage. At the moment Rake and Rip isn't used if TF is off the cd. Because of that combo points are always on 5 and also FB isn't used. Means that every ability needs some degree of modifications.
    • Preliminary work with Dream of Cenarius (+ talent check), Natures Swiftness, Predatory Swiftness and Healing Touch rotation.
    • Add racials and on use items

Gabbz, ever thought about making some kind of code project (svn) site? So multiple people can contribute easier and profile updates are faster to get.
    You mean so more people will develope a druid profile? Sure i can do it if people want to chip in and share ideas and functions. As i stated before i am not that skilled developer but i take wow raiding seriuos and i aim to create a very advanced profile for my mains in MoP. If you want i can create a SVN or perhaps ask some other profile writers to do something together.

And just so you know im bit slacking at the moment due to job demands and that i am levling a RAF account to at least 80, and 2 accounts to 40 to help a friend to get monk to 80 at start of MoP. So i will have PQR on backburner up to the weekend but will pick up the development for the things mentioned
    Last edited by Gabbz; 09-03-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And just noticed that using Rake instead of shred is a dps gain now. So shred should only be used for extending rips and when a Rake is Tigersfury buffed.

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great work on the guardian-profile Gabbz! Really like it so far, did 6/8hc earlier tonight with no problems at all. How do you gem/reforge nowadays? I go for Stamina&Mastery and reforge to mastery&dodge seems to work well.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends, i have cleared DS for a while now and have not really tanked DS after summer. But since the 35% buff i just reforge for as much damage as possible. Crit is i think your best friend since with the new savage defends you need to have a high RTP(Rage Per Second) so i would go for crit. Gem i think still is full out agility.

If you are reforged for Max DPS though (like I am) you will need to double check that you have not exceeded the new Hit or Expertise caps. Other than that you can simply reforge to whatever you want to. That being said for the next 4 weeks the stat priorities are:
    Survival: Dodge > Mastery > Crit > Hit=Exp > Haste
    DPS: Hit=Exp > Crit > Haste > Mastery > Dodge

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I think Im good as I stand at the moment then. Since Im Worgen and going to level Skinning I think the crit-rating will be good.

WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

Waffle's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Gabbz, tested out your moonkin profile for a while, and over all it is very good, you are working on most of the things I saw could be improved, but I did have one issue not mentioned. It did not seem to use Incarnation at all, and when I manually popped it, it would stop casting after 1-2 casts until Incarnation was over. Other than that, it was pretty solid. Thanks for the hard work on all your profiles

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated the Feral script with Rake fillers, or i have added a new function that are used to determine the combopoints spell. Its a bit cleaner then handle the different fillers independently.
    Also added a parameter to check if Rake or Rip was buffed with TF which i am planning to extend in MoP to also look at trinket proccs and DoC.

function AddCombo()
    if RakeTimeLeft < 2.9 then
    return 1822
    end
    if not RakeBuffedWithTigersFury then -- need to check rip extended and BitWRange
    return 1822
    end
    if AttackingFromTheFront then
    return 3387
    else
    if Berserk or TigersFury then
    if HasGlyphOfShred then
    return 114236
    end
    end
    return 5221
    end
    end
    Please test it out, have still some thing to do but we see when i have the time for it.

Moonkin added a movement handling but its kind of simple.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note that i have changed combo points to Rake instead of shred since it seeems to be a dps gain. So in order to make this best you need to reforge to Mastery and Crit.

Also sims states that SotF is way better then incarnation for PvE dps.
    Last edited by Gabbz; 09-05-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uploaded a version with Rip extension
    Also added support for downloading profiles via PQR
    Last edited by Gabbz; 09-05-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Deva's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gabbz View Post
    Then i need to go back to feral and add the things people have sugggested such as
    • TimeToDie
    • Energy regen calculation
    FYI, as far as the first, sheuron's AboutToDie function might work for you, although it doesn't provide an exact time. I believe someone wrote up a time_to_die function in the old PQR thread that did, but it was broken to some extent, so that could possibly just be fixed. You could also look at sheuron's data file for his ModSwitch function and then see how he uses it in his profiles.

As for the energy regen calculation, that's easy, I wrote one up ages ago (it provides time until max energy/mana/whatever) before I stopped really being able to play feral enough to finish the profile (and you beat me to it with a much better one, anyway), but if you want to PM me I can send that your way.
    Deva == a9058727

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So to recap

Moonkin
    • Movement Handling in Moonkin - Done
    • Multi dot, ie on focus and mouseover - Done on mouseover, for focus i need to be able to do it a bit more stable
    • Predict eclipse proccs - TBC
    • Event based targetting (could be to complex for my limited coding skills) - TBC Dont know if this is possible event, can you target someone based on GuiD?
    • Moonkin levling profile, mainly due to feral is so bad at levling and guardian is better but a bit slow. TBC

Feral
    • Energy regen calculation -Done
    • Event based Rake/Rip clipping, again could be to complex for me -Done
    • Target swapping using combopoints, ie when we change target and we still have combopoints we should use them if we get any benefits from it. -TBC
    • Chill rotation - Everything is tied to Tiger's Fury cd and usage. -TBC
    • Preliminary work with Dream of Cenarius (+ talent check), Natures Swiftness, Predatory Swiftness and Healing Touch rotation. -TBC but that is for 90
    • Add racials and on use items --TBC

Generic
    TimeToDie -TBC, have a suggested function just need to test it out.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast