Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PQR] Firepong's PQR Profile's Feedback - Comments - Question's?

REMINDER. IF THE PROFILE DIDN'T COME WITH A DATA FILE BUT ONE IS NEEDED, PLEASE UPGRADE THE PROFILE THROUGH PQROTATION TO GET THE DATA FILE.

Ok, thought I would post up my profiles here.

-- Feral (Cat) DPS: --
    • Change-log (2.1.5):
      • Mangle will only hit targets that are in front of you (Most of the Time)
        • Code added to only Mangle on Ultraxion and Ragnaros to shave those few seconds off when having to Cast Shred to get the "Not Behind Target" message.
      • Code added to use Orc and Tauren Racial's for added DPS (Sorry, all the other classes Racial's don't do anything for DPS, so they aren't getting added).
      • Will also use Engineering Gloves as well as Trinkets when Berserk is active (Most DPS increase. Possible for Bloodlust, but only if berserk is active as well)
      • Vermin's Bite will also be used (Add the Potions Spell Somewhere right under Berserk in Rotation Editor) when Berserk is active and you have Potions in your bag.
      • Tries to keep Savage Roar up as much as possible without loosing Rip (Not to Great on fights where you move a lot, but still gets 90%+)
      • Also keeps Rake up since it is also in your top 4-5 damage abilities (At least it is in my log's)

• To-Do:
      -Maybe More?

• Setup:
      -After Downloading the Profile, go into Rotation Editor > Select Class > Select My Profile (FireKitteh) > Click "Download Update".
      -Link is out-dated, why you have to do the above.

LINK: http://firepong.kicks-ass.org/svn/PQR/

-- EXTRA --

If anyone needs to know how to update a rotation, its like this:
    • 1. Rotation Editor
      2. Select Class
      3. Select Profile
      4. Click Button that Says "Download Update"
    Last edited by firepong; 03-05-2013 at 06:19 PM.

[PQRotation] Firepong's PQR Profile's Feedback - Comments - Question's?
    zahremar's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi
    where is data file?(shaman enhanc)
    ty

firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zahremar View Post
    hi
    where is data file?(shaman enhanc)
    ty
    Update the profile through PQRotation. That will get you the DATA file that is needed. There has also been now changes to the Profile since that rar file was uploaded, so you would still need to update anyways to get those files.

From the Desk of Future Sailor Firepong
    Last edited by firepong; 07-08-2012 at 02:01 AM.

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so firepong do you have a blank templete to use with HB to where I can say make my dk and sherons profiles work if i was to tweak them??
    I know I can get hb to work with pqr as long as I do the targeting but how did you get hb to do the targeting/movement and get pqr rotation to fire off all by itself?
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New profile uploaded. My Warrior PQRotation/HonorBuddy Combo is almost complete, ony about 25% more to go before it is done. Read notes above for change-log.

Originally Posted by imdasandman View Post
    so firepong do you have a blank templete to use with HB to where I can say make my dk and sherons profiles work if i was to tweak them??
    I know I can get hb to work with pqr as long as I do the targeting but how did you get hb to do the targeting/movement and get pqr rotation to fire off all by itself?
    For this, you have ot make sure to read what are in the Classes CC before removing things. Make sure to leave:
    Code:
    Movement.CreateMoveToTargetBehavior(true, 35f)))
    or
    Code:
    Safers.EnsureTarget(),
     Movement.CreateMoveToLosBehavior(),
    Movement.CreateFaceTargetBehavior(),
    Do not remove these behaviors from the rotation's if you are editing them. There is also a blank template on the HonorBuddy site somewhere. Can't remember exactly where it is.

jimbo677's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent work, tried the druid levelling profile and loved it. Only thing i noticed is it would not pop defensive and offensive cds. Im assuming the feral bear levelling profile is not released yet as i could not find one in the download.

Keep up the good work

chipeat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firepong,

Thank you for your efforts in modifying and creating these profiles.

I've done a bit of testing today and compared the DPS of Blinds 'Enhancement (w/o T13_4p)' with your most recent profile 'Raid Ready - Enhance' and have noticed a few issues.

There's a 5k dps difference between your profile and Blinds, with Blinds coming out ahead. One thing I noticed was the addition of Lava Burst in your rotation. I'm not sure if this was intentional, but removing it from the rotation increased dps by 3k, closing the gap between the two profiles to 2k.

The other problem is when trying to use Left Control to cast Healing Rain it generates an Lua Error (I am not using any addons). Heres the error:

Code:
    Message: [string "local _,lcd =  GetSpellCooldown(73920) ..."]:9: attempt to compare number with nil
    Time: 08/12/12 00:24:57
    Count: 40
    Stack: [string "local _,lcd =  GetSpellCooldown(73920) ..."]:9: in function `?'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:760: in function `PQR_NextAbility'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:533: in function `PQR_ExecuteRotation'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:289: in function <[string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:214>

Locals: _ = 0
    lcd = 0
    Spell = nil
    _ = nil
    _ = nil
    _ = nil
    _ = nil
    endTime = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = 1
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to compare number with nil"
    Again, I appreciate your efforts with regards to improving and creating these profiles. Please let me know if you need any more info.

-C

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chipeat View Post
    Firepong,

Thank you for your efforts in modifying and creating these profiles.

I've done a bit of testing today and compared the DPS of Blinds 'Enhancement (w/o T13_4p)' with your most recent profile 'Raid Ready - Enhance' and have noticed a few issues.

There's a 5k dps difference between your profile and Blinds, with Blinds coming out ahead. One thing I noticed was the addition of Lava Burst in your rotation. I'm not sure if this was intentional, but removing it from the rotation increased dps by 3k, closing the gap between the two profiles to 2k.

The other problem is when trying to use Left Control to cast Healing Rain it generates an Lua Error (I am not using any addons). Heres the error:

Code:
    Message: [string "local _,lcd =  GetSpellCooldown(73920) ..."]:9: attempt to compare number with nil
    Time: 08/12/12 00:24:57
    Count: 40
    Stack: [string "local _,lcd =  GetSpellCooldown(73920) ..."]:9: in function `?'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:760: in function `PQR_NextAbility'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:533: in function `PQR_ExecuteRotation'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:289: in function <[string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:214>

Locals: _ = 0
    lcd = 0
    Spell = nil
    _ = nil
    _ = nil
    _ = nil
    _ = nil
    endTime = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = 1
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to compare number with nil"
    Again, I appreciate your efforts with regards to improving and creating these profiles. Please let me know if you need any more info.

-C
    Update has been pushed and it should be fixed.

As for the DPS and Lava Burst, it was mainly for a filler when everything else is off cooldown. In my gear and 398 iLVL, I actually noticed a DPS increase using it. It shouldn't be able to make a 5k DPS difference, b ut hey, to everyones gear there own. The way enhance shamans usually go is that they pull good DPS in any gear, with better gear giving a DPS increase, just not as much the more you go up. Same can be said for feral druids and their gear. Unless they can get better weapons as they progress, their DPS will not jump up exponentially.

If it means anything, I've got a 403 and 416 no'kolad on my shaman, so that might be whats helping me if you don't have them.

chipeat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by firepong View Post
    Update has been pushed and it should be fixed.

As for the DPS and Lava Burst, it was mainly for a filler when everything else is off cooldown. In my gear and 398 iLVL, I actually noticed a DPS increase using it. It shouldn't be able to make a 5k DPS difference, b ut hey, to everyones gear there own. The way enhance shamans usually go is that they pull good DPS in any gear, with better gear giving a DPS increase, just not as much the more you go up. Same can be said for feral druids and their gear. Unless they can get better weapons as they progress, their DPS will not jump up exponentially.

If it means anything, I've got a 403 and 416 no'kolad on my shaman, so that might be whats helping me if you don't have them.
    Thank you for updating the profile. Can you tell me where I can get the updated version? I can't seem to locate it on your Google code side through downloading an update through PQR.

Thank you!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chipeat View Post
    Thank you for updating the profile. Can you tell me where I can get the updated version? I can't seem to locate it on your Google code side through downloading an update through PQR.

Thank you!
    Look in my first post at the very bottom under EXTRA. That will explain how to update my profiles through PQRotation.

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    firepong, will you be releasing an updated Feral DPS profile for the pre-MoP changes? 5.0.4 I believe. Or will your MoP profiles themselves work for this?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cukiemunster View Post
    firepong, will you be releasing an updated Feral DPS profile for the pre-MoP changes? 5.0.4 I believe. Or will your MoP profiles themselves work for this?
    Yeah, 1 will be released sooner or later. All depends on how soon I can get the pre-patch downloaded. Seeing as how I have limited bandwidth, it will be whenever I can after the 28th.

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aight. I may have to excuse myself from raid that night. Guild is still running H DS and there is a raid planned for that night. There's no way that I could manually play anywhere near as good as your profile does lol.

Gabbz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, 1 will be released sooner or later. All depends on how soon I can get the pre-patch downloaded. Seeing as how I have limited bandwidth, it will be whenever I can after the 28th.
    The patch should already be downloading in the background so you should have it in place already when it hits live 28th?
    Looking for exploiters and botters to Elder Scrolls Online.

tatakau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stormstrike is not working for me

Page 1 of 48 12345 ... LastLast